Tamastar star-tastic tama log :D and random stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Reggie is a Kikitchi and went to school and meet 2 new pals who like like Jade's old band memebers as teens WAIT LEMME CHECK IF RINGOTCHI! No it's Lisa and Hinotamatchi is a Louis maybe it's Louis JR!? WTH

That is my son what awesome name eh other than REGGIE!

JUST SHH and yeah that's it bye!

Ooh 4th page ahh anyway nothing much happen I guess tomorrow I'll wait for him to grow and hopefully a Kuromametchi will appear sleeping and replacing that Kikitchi but it's so sad how Miraitchi and Clulutchi are leaving I wanted a 2 season of them :( I will miss them gahh so sad wondering why I'm posting at this time I didn't go to school hehe I thought my thourt hurted but it didn't so I stayed home mwhaa! but man tomorrow is Valentine's day eww xD well later then!

Also guess why it's call Tamastar star-tastic tama log and random stuff guess what that was the random huehuehuehue xD no really?

Thank you for the views you all rock :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy giant realistic flying tiger 999 views you know what this means fools
All yeah fools disco party!
buzzkill Oh I think disco ended way back when the world didn't have any touch screens
Tssk such sad life back then of human *shaks head* good thing I wasn't even here on earth mwhaa!
Really if next time I get the same band members I'll reset I want new ones like Chamametchi and Nonopatchi or something!!! :angry:
Pff weirdo anyway in the mail my mom gave me a spot costuem I was like "No flipping way this is flipping awesome" then Gotchi king gave me the same thing like a while I was like "WOW THIS BE MORE EXICTING IF I DIDN'T HAVE 2 " and then my mom gave me tama battrey
Oh yeah I remeber that lol I thought it was some dead alien the wth?! IS THAT JADE HOW WEIRD ARE YOU but the battrey was so kind :) too bad he never came back :(
Isn't today your upsetting day? and got an upsetting pm :eek:
Yes it was :( and my BFF's didn't give me anything for Valentine's day one yesterday I was absent to my pal brought candy but ate mines and my other friends forgot about mine and didn't give anything :eek:
Dat sad :( .... let's play a music game!!!
OKAY :) YAY SOUND BLOCK okay bye and have a happliy ValentinA day eue my friends name is Valentina so she came up with ValentinA day lol xD bye!

Edit: HOLY GIANT REALISTIC FLYING TIGER WE MADE IT TO 1001 VIEWS!
High ho diggity!!

2cf466b.jpg

Yay I have a Kuromametchi! and i did the glitch of getting new characters I would have gotten new ones but I saw Kunoitchi I was giga-amazed at the tama and got distracted the boy was a Tosakatchi oh no and too bad it wasn't a Mametchi XD I like Kunoitchi but I wanted a Chantotchi and Mametchi OOH LALA XD haha but now it's like Jade news again failing that STUPID JUDGES IT'S THAT UGLY SQUID ONE WITH SUNGLASSES. Oh um sorry upset now if you excuse me i'll be finding the right intrements for the 3 group

Me:Hello sorry about bot updating school and homework I better not forget dance drat

Reggie: hey! What about me?!?! You have me on pause I seriously don't know how I can type this while being on pause oops

Me: Oh gosh I think I'll run my tamago and raise Lovelitchi so you 2 can get married and learn about the birds and the trees or something lol I dunno I'm too young xD

Reggie:You mean I can marry a hot girl!!!!!!!?????? omg really I'll be on pause waiting for her but I do like Lisa =>v<= oops

Me: wait why did I even mention this oh god I don't wanna go to math and science eww stalker kid is a seat away @____@;

Reggie: Haha you get stuck with dat loser

Me: do you know his name no then shudd up gotta go my annoying mom is busy annoying me :/ bye also obivsly I was posting this with my iPod :3 bye again!!!

I just unpaused my v6 nothing awesome though only upseting mail for dear him POOP WAS IN THE MAIL!

WHAT THE H-E DOUBLE TOOTH PICKS HASN'T MY MOM GIVEN ME ANY MONEY!? Ima send her an angry letter!

Dear Mom,

Why haven't you been sending me any goods? I can't pass the judges I mean sure I have some money but HECK I need support from you and I guess Gotchi King too but still need me cool stuff thanks

Sincerly, Reggie

Now i'm going to send this ^_^

She's busy and probely won't reply fast maybe she's in a consert well hopefully today I'll do a Miraitchi doll bye!

*DING DONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Reggie look mail it's from Jade!?

YAY MAYBE THERE'S SOME MONEY OR ITEM IN IT :D *reads*

What ya get?

FHOOY! IT'S TELLING ME I'M OLD ENOUGH TO SUPPORT MY SELF!

Well what nice mom you have :rolleyes:

Just end this log I'm bored

FINALLY- WAIT DON'T PRESS THE POST BUTTON! I NEED TO SAY BYE UH BYE FELLOW FANS!!!

HI I MADE MY MIRAITCHI DOLL BUT LOOKED KINDA ER DEMFORMED? NO WEIRD BUT SHE IS GONNA BE IN THE LOG AND SOON THERE WILL BE SOME TAMA IMAGES INTRODUCTIONING MIRAITCHI! well that one I quickly drew in paint but later I'll post a picture of her :p

10hszs5.jpg

So maybe I'll do Kururutchi possibly but meh I gotta go now Hey aren't you gonna let me talk? pff HI I'M MIRAITCHI AND I LIKE ROSES AND PEARLS AND-Miraitchi clam down! I have to end this later guys! Not fair you always talk about you and you this and yeAh I WILL END THIS HAHA! bye~ er bye?~

Hi sorry for not updating no 'Tama Chat' today rather just serious junk

REALLY? OMIGOSH CAN I SAY ONE PART PLEASE!!!!

FINE 'cause I like you uwu

yay here's the news feed Reggie passed Pro Debut and is ranked in 4th or 5th place one of those he's 3 and wiill possibly marry Lisa unless we meet a Chantotchi or Flowertchi I dunno'

Okay she toke all of the important facts well fine maybe Reggie can say hi >w<

Hello people I'm busy and OH YA Gotchi King gave me a Toy car dat swag okay I HAVE TO GO!

Okay guys see ya later and tomorrow I will possibly log in my Angel app when I GET IT seems fun but I want Ocean-Gotchi more eue bye!

Hi I got the Tamagotchi life ANGEL and it's really cool! I once killed it by turning off the lights like 3 times and got sick and said BYE-BYE! so I had to reset it TT^TT RIP Hope and welcome Lucky ! but that's it not much with Reggie sorry about this post SEE YA!~

I'm bored since I didn't go to school le awesome so time for a tama update~ and used up the day watching Tamagotchi episodes! YAY

Meanwhile I'm ranked in 2nd place and got to buy some swag jeans,slide and a wig awesome isn't?

Uh okay awesome but not as awesome as my day eue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue lol anyway my angel is being like ...

*YAWN* IM TIRED AND I'M BORED I don't even wanna keep typing see *face falls on keyboard* t66666666666666666 vhrugvrigrjhhvf

Haha =n= bah you were spamming Reg?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Okay not much to say but that gotta finish seeing that TMGC episode :p later

Now he's 5 but I heard at the age 7 one of the band memebers female or male would proposed to Reggie I want Lisa to marry Reggie

I feel so awkward talking about this...

Yeah me too this was not much as an update but I'm watching Tamagotchi! episode 141 oops xD

Can I leave out of this? WAIT OMG I'M IN 1TH PLACE I WONDER IF I WIN AN AWARD?

Dat rly good lets go try it Ouo

Happy happy harmony Ooh it's 5:59 I wonder what will happen?

Yeah me to 10 seconds remaining now 1 BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP

*rock music* omg Gotchi King gave us something

I swear that was awesome now I got all the coolness GOTTA GO WIN SOME MORE AWARDS BYE

EDIT: Today I got to buy Reggie some cholthes lol I got him a skirt and some ceblierly wear or something lol or L.e.l

Haha oops Reggie got married to a Chantotchi I swear my brother pushed yes omg poor Lisa D: the pain oh well anyway we have a baby girl what should her name be? Ooh Aoi Kira :D yeah!!! Well that's it anyway bye!

Here's what you need to know hit it Miraitchi!

Music Star!

-Well to be honset I don't want to let them leave but today's the final night!

-In the store I made Reggie buy a Toy Shop and now once in a while we get some money

-This is not anything important lol wasting your time reading this eue

Well that's it though I'm running my Tama-Go and want to have my male teen marry my future baby girl eue but for now he's on pause yes! well bye gotta see the next episode of Miracle Friends :p

Sorry to break to you but THEYAREINPAUSEOMGHOWGREATAMIOHYEAHTHAT'SITSTUPIDSCHOOLISGETTINGINTHEWAY:( yeah that's a long word though sorry hopefully i'll be able to play with it tomorrow

So I was using my Music Star so at night it went to sleep so did I :p and when I woke up it was on 'Pause' o___O' da huh? wow that was kinda weird though pretty sure I didn't put it on pause oh well he's still 5 hopefully he'll leave I WANT THE BABY GIRL! now that's pretty much it :p

EDIT: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MY BROTHER RESETED MY MUSIC STAR NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NOW I HAVE A BOY WHO'S A BABY AND HAS A SAXAPHONE AND A DINOSAUR AS HIS GIFTS NUUUUU KURO,CHANTOTCHI,AND AOI WHY!? :< sigh that's what I get for leaving things out in the open :( bye

Hi there! so he's a Kikitchi and got a Mic as a teen and for a kid he got a helicopper

ISN'T THAT THE AMAZING THING EVER? SWAG

I feel like tamastar forgot about me :<

Uh...I did oops sorry about that been busy a whole lot that's why this log is just so ugh

Dang you been hearing that Candy song for like ages dang O____O

ARE YOU KIDDING THIS SONG IS LIKE JUST SO CUTE "Chewie,chewie,Candy,candy,sweetie! come and play so candy love" lalalala

SEE WHAT I MEAN?!

Let me hear it

Candy.Candy,Candy chewie,chewie come and play sweetie,sweetie,and something else. CANDY CRUSH <3

Ahh makes me feels so like anime-ish XD

*Has headphones* Candy,Candy hmm,hmm,hmm nun

Candy love is the best part we should hear more Jpop :D

YAY YES

Heck yeah i'll join you guys Uh really just 'cause of that song o___O

Yeah whoa look at the time we should end this soon :eek:

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MORE CANDY!!

my we should end this well see ya later guys :D

NOOOOO WHY I NEED THIS SONG TO LIVE! BYE

My favorite song ever! bye

See! good song well imo shouldn't make you love it though XD I like though anyway bye!

Hai and I did reset my V6 for new items huehuehuehue oops

she's a girl still a toddler on pause 'cause I'm too lazy to play with it oops

:hitodetchi: -Hai

Yeah she's that little star tama :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

Hai and I like Asian Music 'cause I think it rocks kkthxbai

Uh shy aren't ya? well that's pretty much it bye!

Jeez been some time well my Music star ran out of battery so I need some new ones but guess what I used them up thanks to my V3 thx v3 c what ya did? anyway I guess you can say this log is on pause well bye!

Latest posts

Back