Tamastar star-tastic tama log :D and random stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So uh he was paused oops! but i'll reveal the toddler he is which is a MIZUTAMATCHI!!! yay and I GIGA-LOVE THAT TODDLER! well that's it sorry bye!

2cncb9.jpg

EDIT: HOORAY IT'S THE 3TH PAGE! AND SORRY ABOUT THAT POORLY DONE UPDATE!

Last edited by a moderator:
WAZZUP?! no me no! lol so yeah I ask my Dad to buy a Music Star so far I can't choose which one to get!!!
lijih.jpg
maybe that one looks pretty and cute also the charm is a Chamametchi!
<3 and this one looks sooooo CUTE because of the beautiful-nesss and the charm is also a Chamametchi cute I say :D I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO GETTT!
14uaxia.jpg
so I'm stuck but I'll get a Music Star GIGA-YAY! well that's it so I'm sure this log will have a new member soon :) that's all I wanted to post ^O^ BYE!

My dad brought the tama for me he RARELY DOES THAT I GUESS I WAS LUCKY THAT TIME YAY but it still not shipped but it said that it should come in next tusday like the 29 or something I dunno' Hey no Hey when are you gonna let me talk to all of these wonderful people Derp I forgot about you *Loud Gasp* HOW DARE YOU WHY I WANNA- I dunno' what i'll do ima run away then Hey if you're confuse like WHO IS THAT PERSON? it's Mikey my toddler on the v3 so yeah that gotta clear things up for ya I'm still confused :mellow: anywhats IMA GET A NEW FRIEND! No you won't I can't connect a v6 to a v3 :( WHAT THE TAMA IMA SEND AN VERY ANGRY LETTER TO THEM! Pff yeah right Sure as if they respond well bye guys!

Sup guys I am no longer a kid but I AM A TEEN I also found this mega-awesome Tama-Pod and now I can hear my jams ya know I also happen to hAPPEN TO HAVE A CRUSH! ahh she is so sxy HAWT! no JK about that I can't wait for the Music Star to come well C YA ALSO #YOLOSWAG I WAS NEVER HERE BTW YOLO AND YOLO TO ME! BYE HATERS (got no idea what Yolo swag and hater mean) lmao

OMFG MY DAD JUST GOT A FREAKING E-MAIL FROM AMAZON SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT MY MUSIC STAR!!!!!! I KNOW HIS PASSWORD BUT IF I SEE HE'LL GET PRETTY NOT-SO-NICE-WORD AND IMA BE IN TROUBLE !! it was like Your Tamagotchi Music Star ha- that was it god I MUSt READ IT*ROLLS IN CIRCLES* but it is probley shipped you know but I would not wanna be too sure I CAN'T KEEP IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hEy what's that werid post WT- OH mikey @__@ You mean? oops I thought it was Instagotchi or Tamabook or maybe Chrip,Chrip Tama dot com ._. oops L8R Jeez that was random well that's it I had to inform >o<

Lol after freaking out yesterday the next day my Music Star came BTW I only toke 1 photo maybe tomorrow i'll add more XD I got a baby girl I named her Jade such a pretty name uwu right now she's a Tamatchi and into r&b music she's always changing her favorite music lol I want her to like Pop Music uwu too bad she can't connect to a v3 oh well a least I have my Tama-Go to connect with :p well not much she has already been to preschool like I dunno' 12 times the teacher gave her a Pirate Ship she has a Karaoke thingy and her toy that she always had is a duck. Well that's it oh BTW the thingy with the code is gold with a Mametchi in it :D here's the image bye sorry if the image is blurry :T well bye!

2hfnvbk.jpg

EDIT: NOW SHE"S INTO LATIN MUSIC WTH IT'S SOO RANDOM O____O;

I was planing to get a Chamametchi but something happen ;N; my brother un-paused it and all the perfect from last night to worst care teen but I have to say she is cute uwu for some reason everytime my bad preforms the music they make a mad beep OH NO WHAT IF THEY WON'T BE FAMEOUS :( I PRAY THAT I GET AT LEAST A MEMETCHI OR VIOLETCHI! well bye guys

Jade still isn't an adult I guess tomorrow oh well I don't mind though :p but I wanna get a Memetchi or violetchi! oh yeah here's TAMACHAT!

ABOUT TIME LETTING US TALK! Hey I'm Jade the Ringotchi! and here's my band "Rocken" (I know Tamastar sucks at names :rolleyes: )

What up I'm Daniel the Kikitchi! Yeah our band name sucks thanks to a certien person >.> I mean Tamastar the loser

YO,YO,YO,YO,YO! I'M LOUIS THE HINOTAMATCHI AND I ALWAYS TYPE LIKE THIS WHAT!

Man that seemed weird I'M NOT WEIRD YOU'RE WEIRD WHY AM I EVEN HERE?! HEY GUYS! LET'S GO TO SCHOOL AND PRACTICE! okay if you shut up! Why am I friends with the werid ones I should have gone to Jack's Table with Rosie :rolleyes: but this is annoying! Let's go to school guys we need to practice so we can get famous and rich MMMWAHHH MONEY! GOOD IDEA THAT'S AN AWESOME FACT OKAY I'LL MEET YOU THERE! Yep me too! BYE Jade catch up to us :lol: :D ^_^ :) Okay :p hey Tamastar ima go kay bye!

*sniff sniff* THEY GROW UP SO FAST! now enjoy this gifs EMF I hope you don't mind ;) I got them from her awesome Tamagotchi gifs page bye! :D

j0uo2p.jpg

28jz1ae.jpg
1490395.jpg
33v0keh.jpg

Jade is now a Memetchi! :blink: and Daniel is a KuroMametchi and Louis is a Shima- yeah I dunno' but here's they daily image or 2 :D

mkvrdx.jpg

And yeah not much now we gotta practice so they can be 1# rank so far they are 999 -_- :( :angry: :angry: GRRR well that's it for now bye!

A little off-topic: Okay at nick boards the TMNT one those silly fan girls obsessing with everthing jeez was I like that DON'T ANSWER THAT anyway I post something and some member gets mad telling me not to judge a book by its cover I was like WTH gosh everyone is mess-up to people @___@+ okay nvm

So in Jade's Street form she got soo many fans :D but still failed pro debut :'L I CAN NEVER PASS IT! anyway that's it okay sorry for this crummy update bye!

I just noticed that tamatown123 is just following.. she is so nice uwu! Still doing street prof. last time wow it was very full now I must past probut maybe later i'll do a much longer post for now bye!

Okay I've almost maxed out all of her skills I finish the last one PRACTICE YOU MEMETCHI!

Okay!!! When there's trouble you know who to call! Louder if you want to pass pro debut missy xD Meh I'll take a break stress level 86864867847 HAHA SO MANY GAMES FOR ME! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ Hey NEh the highest is 99 in stress I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! I SOUND LIKE A HAMSTER :angry: ugh WHY ARE YOU even talking like that oh NEVERMIND! I better start practicing with Jade :I well later!

UPDATES FROM MY V3

-Mikey is an adult

-He is a Masktchi or something

-That's it okay now for the Music Star

UPDATES FROM MY MUSIC STAR

- Jade passed Pro Debut but didn't get money DX

-Jade got married!

-The groom happen to be a Mametchi

-They had a baby boy

-Who will be named probley Reggie

Now here is our silly little chat :p

This baby boy is so cute! I want you to be a KuroMametchi!!!

ndnfbjefbderjgbjrgbuerifniwrhhufeihn *spits*

Glad that wasn't on me =u= lol hey where's you husbend!?

Why I'm right here being a moron :p hehe sorry that we got a kid like in a minute less than a day >///<; oops

*Ding Dong* It's Louis and Daniel! here to congrat you on this baby kid!

Yep! this deserves a PARTY! also we have a consret!!!!!!!! HURRY GET YOUR KAROKE!!

AHHH WHAT ABOUT MY BABY!?

You know I live here!so yah also Tamastar is here and yeah that's it

ENOUGH WITH THE DRAMA! *Drags Daniel and Jade out the door*

Hey! CAREFUL WITH JADE!

MESSED UP AND NOT ME!? OUCH A ROCK!

JScfjefwirjfifgj SLEEPY! *falls alseep*

Yo that was easy! now bye for this log well until tomorrow!

BYE!

Hey you guys forgo about me :( messed up I see it now! oh hi and I guess bye :(

Sorry Mikey but I gotta end this :( bye again!

Hello there person who would like to help me resize this gif? or maybe this one no THIS ONE!?BTW IN SPOILERS HELP ME CHOOSE ANYHOWS NOTHING HAS HAPPEN YET I'm guessing they'll leave tomorrow also I noticed that sometimes Mametchi appears in the food thing instead of Memetchi lol xD okay bye send a comment in my profile or perhaps a PM!!

2rpv9kw.jpg

1zzred3.jpg

erhqqb.jpg

Thxzfjhfhue that is spamming 'OOH TAMASTAR133 I'M SO TELLING' yeah no xD anyway I've have decided my Tamagotchi will be unpasued at mid-night to see the sadness okay until now me!

Holy chez now there's comments on logs wow jeez I personally don't like this change oops the only hater here huehue :rolleyes: hehe wow buskill hmm I think I wanna run the Tamagotchi life app although that 'Flappy Bird' app seems addicting not sure to get I read some reviews about it and it has been said "OMG I HATE THIS GAME BUT I CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT!" something like that yet 5 stars :rolleyes: say I wonder if Smartotchi and Pianitchi will end up together hmm but I strongly support Mamespetchi? no? Himemetchi? I dunno hey why am I talking about shipping anyway here's our silly chat!

Hello I don't know if I metion this on the last post I talked but I'm Mametchi my real name will be a mystery MWHAA!

Meh who cares about a silly anime character I ROCK :ph34r: <-- I'M THAT GUY WHUT-WHUT!

Hmm does Tamastar wanna add comments in her log? YO FOOL WANNA ADD COMMENTS IN THEM!?

I dunno won't it make the log kinda hard to read like on updates you know besides today is not my day losing my wallet FUTFVGHHGGGHJ&BYT^&^T^%BR%BRBBGHB and final of the couple MIKEY

Hey idea I don't like baby Reggie's color so I'll change it! into Blue-sih BLUE ROCKS!

Dabba *baby words* throws rattle at Tamastar

ACK!! *Falls down* ouch who was that! GRR REGGIE anyway not much to say wait THIS IS THE FINAL DAY OF JADE AND MAMETCHI AND HER BAND MEMBERS!? :huh: :mellow: :eek: :( :angry: IMA MISS THEM ! oh well bye :(

I think I'm keeping this as a no log comments :b oops huehue 'cause 'cause I SAY SO say Memetchi and Mametchi ditched Reggie and became a bad care toddler oops he is on pause Mikey is still on pause but he doesn't care if he's full and happy whatever to him xD lol

GAHH THE STUPID FAT LADY GAVE ME A STUPID TEDDY BEAR THAT'S FOR GIRLS EW DOLLIES

>(>__<)< Ahh Jade was never like that lemme check say she was nothing like that what about Mametchi *finds Mother and Father* Yo fools waz Mametchi likez crazye and junk when growing up old people?

Geroge look a spammer no a ROBBER SHE STOLE- (<--- she is Mametchi's Mom)

*Loud noise*

The Mametchi and Jade the Memetchi!!!!!!!!

OH NO I NEVER FOUND OUT MAMETCHI'S NAME!

Why are we here I WANNA SEE AIKASTU AND POKEMON AND THEN WILD GRINDERS AND SPONGEBOB AND CHEESY NOODLE TAMA LOG! AND THEN TAMACASS'S LOG AND-

Gosh chatterbox >x<' so maybe later i'll update bye!

Latest posts

Back