TamaTalk Group Hatch #2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so it's official now. 1pm on August 21st... that should give me enough time. I'm going to get two the day they come out, and probably two more once I get my birthday money, hehe.

yea. hit b to get to the clock then press a and c to re-set date and/or time.

Please note! Group Hatch #2 is not just for Tamagotchi Connections owners! Those of you who have a Connection or Plus are more than welcome to join in! :blink:

I won't be able to join this group hatch. My mom was off today and she said she already been to the store and wasn't going back today. I hate having to relie on other people... :blink:

Group Hatch #2 starts in a couple of days... Who here is going to be participating with the rest of us?

Count me in. Now my tama has given birth the novelty of my first one is gone, and I don't have any problems about resetting her.

I might. My current pet is named Puff. :D
Well... Keep in mind a group hatch would involve starting from a just hatched tamagotchi... Might involve *gulp* resetting poor Puff. :D Would be worth it though...

I'll be participating. It sounds like fun. :D

I finally caved and ordered another Connection from KBToys.com yesterday. The earliest it would get here would be the 24th, so I doubt I'd have it on time. Oh well~ :D

Well i am definetly participating, i will hatch another making me have 3 active, and 3 sealed up. :D

Draws Madrox's avatar on a carton of milk. :D

cool! :D I took out the battery cuz i'm not gonna be using til' saturday. the tama I had before got a cavity :D

:D , the 21st is a saturday!!! dang, that's my aunts birthday, me and my Tama's will be gone all day, I will just have to bring one with me thats not been hatched, and at 1:00 hatch it, :D .

I figure as cose to 1pm as possible... If you can't hatch at that time it shouldn't prevent you from participating... :D

Oh no don't worry i will hatch it at 1:00 pm...

Everyone at party: Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you...

Tama: Beeb... Beeb... Beeb

Me: Oh hold on a second, my baby needs to be praised...

This is an ideal situation and i will whip it out while were singing if i have to,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back