TamaTalk Group Hatch #2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mab passed on early this morning at midnight. I watched her look at her son, then slowly float off the screen. *sniffle*
Carmichael (Mikel for short) is doing well. He just turned into a Kinakomotchi a few minutes ago. I'm hoping he grows up to be a Mimitchi. =)
:) Thats sad! the mother tama looking at ehr son for the last time,so touching lol,Whos mikels dad?

:) Thats sad! the mother tama looking at ehr son for the last time,so touching lol,Whos mikels dad?
Mikel's dad was some random Tarakotchi(sp?) that Ms. Busybody brought in. Hehe.

He turned into a Young Mimitchi today. So cute!

Erik turned into an old man today. :) It breaks my heart that he will never experience the joys of love and parenting! Poor unhappy Erik.

For the record Erik turned into an old man at age eleven. This is the American Connection though... How sad. Just... Poor Erik. :D He's a grumpy old fart now.

Mikel's dad was some random Tarakotchi(sp?) that Ms. Busybody brought in.  Hehe.
He turned into a Young Mimitchi today.  So cute!
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccongratulations(sp?)

Last edited by a moderator:
But how do u no dat there's gonna b a group hatch...and i can answer ur question on FAQ in How to help New Tama Keepers ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back