TamaTalk Group Hatch #2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D'oh! I must've gotten confused with another thread. I thought it was the 24th. XD;

I'll be at Irish Fest, I believe. Will still try to hatch one. That'll make things more interesting..

24th... that's a Tuesday, right? At 1 pm I will be eating lunch in the cafeteria of our high school! Perfect timing! Right smack in the middle of lunch!!! (Teachers have not been too pleased with me reaching into my purse during class and poking some unknown object several times in a row...

LOL! People, people, get ti straight, the "official" group hatch number 2 take's place on the 21st, other member's, have spawned there own such as the one on the 24th. ;)

24th... that's a Tuesday, right? At 1 pm I will be eating lunch in the cafeteria of our high school! Perfect timing! Right smack in the middle of lunch!!! (Teachers have not been too pleased with me reaching into my purse during class and poking some unknown object several times in a row...
i haven't even started school yet. :D Fortunetly, i'm not gonna be doin' anything!

Group Hatching: Day 1. 1:14 P.M.

I hatched my new baby at 12:59. I named him ray.

Things seem to be going well, even though he got sick a few minutes ago.

He's a cute wittle thing but he's a big hassle. I'll get back to you soon :lol: .

Group Hatching: Day 1. 2:24 P.M.

Ray is doing great! He evolved into Marutchi at 2:02.

He's floating around the screen and isn't doing much :( .

TTFN! (ta ta for now)

Sorry for the confusion... Regular hatch is still going on... The calendar now has the 2.5 hatch for those unable to start today.

I started mine a little late due to unforseen issues and haven't been able to post until now... Have a little girl... Named her Juni. :(

Daa daa daa... I am most fashionably late! (Quote from some series... I forgot)

Anyways, hatched Tamagotchi at 12:30 pm today. It is a girl, and is now a Marutchi.

Day 2 (posting for day 1):

Hatched Mab, my little girl, a little after 1 pm. I got confused with resetting. XD;

She went to Irish Fest with me today, and was fairly well taken care of. Her hearts only went under two once, when I got there. (She had turned into a Marutchi while I wasn't looking.)

Mab is a chubby 30 lbs. To keep her happy, I had to give her snacks because I had no time for games. Later today I'll give her lots of exercise. >.<

I'm surprised things went this well!

Group Hatching. Day 2. 10:39 A.M.

Ray is still doing fine. He SHOULD evolve into a teen around 2:00 this afternoon.

I can't wait!

I think he needs to gain weight. He's only 11lbs!

But I guess that's what the snacks are for...

Can i hatch mine now for the group hatch, in my time zone it would mean i'm about a day late, i couldn't hatch it yesterday i did, but it dropped 4 hearts down on both areas so i stuck the tag back in, i didn't want to make him suffer while i was partying, or do i have to participate in this "2.5" pice of crap. *tee hee*

Group Hatching: Day 2. 2:13 P.M.

Yay! Ray evolved into Itchigotchi! This happened at exactly

2:02 P.M.

It has legs, but it's floating around the screen! Weird...

Didn't have access to a computer yesturday, but now I can report I have a male Ichigotchi named Kilik (SOUL CALIBUR RULES!).

He's doing very well, and morphed from Marutchi earlier today.

Shrub Phantom reporting. :lol: I wasn't able to start my Tamagotchi at 1:00... More like 8:00. ^^; I hatched a little Tamagotchi boy, and promptly called him Erik. Then proceeded in neglecting him. :angry: It's very difficult for me to do, but I want him to become a Maskutchi. So needless to say, poor Erik is not a happy Tamagotchi. At the moment he's got 2 hungry hearts missing, 3 happy hearts missing, and is a Marutchi.

Poor guy. :lol:

Day 2, 8:40 pm:

Mab turned into an Ichigotchi today! She is very different from the tama I had before her, Otto. While not being able to clear thirty hurdles (a feat Otto had done twice) yet, she is very well-behaved.

... unless she did all her sulking and naughty things yesterday, while I couldn't hear her. ^^;

This makes me wonder if she'll turn into a Mametchi like Otto, or something else. She's not very disciplined yet. But who knows what tomorrow will bring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back