TamaTalk News

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Session 2:

Welcome! You have entered [Tamatalk News] at 1:01 am

[Tamatalk News]: beaty1994 has entered at 1:01 am

[G+J] 1:01 am: Welcome!

[ace411] 1:01 am: NEW ROOM! I created a new room called "ACES CLUB (ACE411S CLUP)"

[G+J] 1:01 am: Any news you'd like to share?

[beaty1994] 1:01 am: talk to u later

[G+J] 1:01 am: Bye!

[beaty1994] 1:01 am: bye

[ace411] 1:01 am: NEW ROOM! I created a new room called "ACE411S CLUB."

[Tamatalk News]: Tamagotchis_Rule has entered at 1:01 am

[Tamagotchis_Rule] 1:01 am: i have news!

[alannatam] 1:01 am: NEW ROOM! I created a new room called "alannatams tamaposse"

[Tamagotchis_Rule] 1:01 am: last night Admin came to Tamachat to talk to this boy about not logging on to two names

[Tamatalk News]: ShAwDy_1 has entered at 1:01 am

[G+J] 1:01 am: /?

[Tamatalk News]: Tamagotchis_Rule has left at 1:01 am

[Tamagotchis_Rule] 1:01 am: NEW ROOM! I created a new room called "if your being ignored come here"

[G+J] 1:01 am: Any more news?

[Tamatalk News]: ShAwDy_1 has left at 1:01 am

[Tamatalk News]: TINA345 has entered at 1:01 am

[TINA345] 1:01 am: hi

[G+J] 1:01 am: Hi!

[Tamatalk News]: TINA345 has left at 1:01 am

[TINA345] 1:01 am: NEW ROOM! I created a new room called "TINAS ROOM!!!"

[Tamagotchis_Rule] 1:01 am: NEW ROOM! I created a new room called "If you are being ignored come here now!"

[Tamagotchis_Rule] 1:01 am: NEW ROOM! I created a new room called "The lonely person room"

[Tamatalk News]: beaty1994 has left at 1:01 am

[yaguchimari190894] 1:01 am: NEW ROOM! I created a new room called "Yaguchi's Friends Room If Ur My Friend Come Here"

[G+J] 1:01 am: Bored.

Tama_rules just got hacked by his brother in the Chatroom just now.

Here are the Stocks for today:

Apple 37.76 -1.13

Ebay 34.37 -0.07

SBC 23.50 -0.16

Belo 24.12 -0.35

Microsoft 25.04 -0.27

IBM 74.01 -1.40

Aon007 has broken his/her leg 2 days ago and 3 days to go left, go here for the petition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the Stocks for today:
Apple 37.76 -1.13

*Ebay Market not yet closed*

SBC 23.50 -0.16

Belo 24.12 -0.35

Microsoft 25.04 -0.27

IBM 74.01 -1.40

Aon007 has broken his/her leg 2 days ago and 3 days to go left, go here for the petition.
We are sorry, but I forgot to give the final stock of ebay, I will try to do it tonight.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

BANDAI are considering a v.3!!! (in colour)

thousands after thousands are trying to get there hands on this wicked tama. unfortunatly the website that announced it is in

japanese so many ppl are trying to learn japanese just so they can read about the new features available on thes jaw-dropping

tamagotchi .......

name has not been made yet but................

there are four games

more characters

more colours (of course)

stay tuned for more news...........................................................

WELL NOT BREAKING NEWS BUT STILL NEWS!!

www.bandaieurope.com are releasing 1 secret code every month

there is 1 code at the moment

but the next is in july

stay tuned to tama news

Information from joyas!! He said ing the chat room: i heard on tamatalk somewhere (not sure exactly where) said that if you buy a UFO from the shop and u use it with your adult tama, it goes to different places like NEW YORK or EGYPT!

Information from joyas!! He said ing the chat room: i heard on tamatalk somewhere (not sure exactly where) said that if you buy a UFO from the shop and u use it with your adult tama, it goes to different places like NEW YORK or EGYPT!
yeah - they r really great - they cost 5000 points, look like a fried egg with a funny bit at the top. i have one, so has lil bro.

make sure u buy them. u also go to paris, hawaii (i think) and somewhere else like a desert.

also buy the doll and actions figures cos the baby boy, toddler and teens REALLY luv the action figures (they even take them to bed) and the baby girl and toddler (not sure about teen yet) luv the dolls (actually looks like a teddy bear in the shop).

yeah - they r really great - they cost 5000 points, look like a fried egg with a funny bit at the top. i have one, so has lil bro.make sure u buy them. u also go to paris, hawaii (i think) and somewhere else like a desert.

also buy the doll and actions figures cos the baby boy, toddler and teens REALLY luv the action figures (they even take them to bed) and the baby girl and toddler (not sure about teen yet) luv the dolls (actually looks like a teddy bear in the shop).
oh yeah i forgot - the action figure looks like a robot/space toy

Mangorox has either been hacked or gone psycho. She has posted a very rude topic (now has been closed), also replied to some posts with lots of cussing, and sent some really disgusting pms to her friends.

:eek:

i got 3 really nasty, disgusting ones :angry: :ph34r: :huh: :(

and one in which she told me i was a freak :D :( :( (that was the nicest one)

Stocks closed it's Sat.
Oh and Stock continue to change until Saturday, so now stocks will be shown Struday.

Mangorox has either been hacked or gone psycho. She has posted a very rude topic (now has been closed), also replied to some posts with lots of cussing, and sent some really disgusting pms to her friends. :eek:

i got 3 really nasty, disgusting ones :angry:   :ph34r:   :huh:   :(  

and one in which she told me i was a freak :D   :(   :( (that was the nicest one)
Give us a link ASAP I have to see this investigation my GF is a good investigator, so let me give her a link!!! :eek:

And please I forgot but please post any hackings in the topic Bmaster Hacked!

Okay I have seen an update with the most active members list, if you are sure how many times it updated yesterday please tell us!

i'm not ur GF anymore and not at heart just ur friend remember?

i'm not ur GF anymore and not at heart just ur friend remember?
I know, shhhhh..........!

Cut,, cut cut!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back