TC House 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hi Savy and Teri!" Jeressa said and waved. "Everyones coming back! :DDD Im gonna get stuff for my room"

She ran into the store and bought some blue paint for the walls, anime posters, blue carpet, a laptop, and a bunch of blue furniture. She also got a bunch of food. Because food is good, she also got a blue mini-fridge

When she returned, she decorated her room and put the food in the mini-fridge. Then she sat on her bed and played AC WW on her crappy DS Lite.

she just noticed that some people were on AC WW. so she gets on her DSi again but this time goes to Jeressas town. she is also relaxing and watching some stuff on Netflix on her laptop

Read first (Key)~

Matt is black

Hungary is red

Jeressa is Orange

Savy is pink

Kiki is this dark green color

And Paul is blue (I believe he is this shade of blue)

**drives up in car**

"Oh Wow! So, this is the TC House. I wonder what the inside looks like."

**opens door and gets out of car**

"Thanks Paul for the ride here. Hungary are you coming?"

"Yes Dear I'm getting out now."

"Sweet, do you need any help with that luggage?"

"Yes, Please."

**picks up luggage** "Ok bye Paul Drive the car back home... Wait Paul! No going out and drinking like last time when we got back the house was empty. Whoever you let in stole ALL our furniture and I don't want that to happen again."

"Yes Matt. I won't do that then" **Drives away**

"Poor Paul. He is a really bad judge of character."

"Don't feel bad for him he got all our furniture stolen. TO be honest I'm not sure he didn't just sell it."

"I told you Paul wouldn't do that."

"Hun, I caught him going through your Jewlery."

"I TOLD YOU HE WAS POLISHING IT!"

"WITH HIS POCKET LINT!"

**Jeressa interupts our conversation** "Oh there you are we havy been waiting for you!"

**Savy chimes in** "Yes come inside play animal crossing with us!"

"Ok cool. Umm Jeressa Where is our room?"

"Oh I hope it is something nice What type of furniture is inside."

"Please make it nice Jeressa, If not I will hear about it all night tonight. Pleeeeeaaaaase!"

**Long pause from Jeressa** "here is the inside"** Opens the door**

The House has a dark red carpet running on the floor through the Hallway. On it you can clearly see Wheel Chair marks that stand out like a soar thumb. On the walls there is Pasta drawings. In a couple places the molding closest to the floor has little holes in it that appear to be a place where mice live.

"EWW!" Hungary screams. **waking Kiki who is sleeping on the couch with lemonade on the table next to her**

"Hello, My name is Kiki. My name used to be EMF but you know... The yes dance..."

"OMG you know it too. Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!"

**elbows hungary** "Not now."

"Oh Sorry."

"Anyways Jeressa our room is nice right?"

"...... Sure?...."

"JERESSA!"

"Sorry We ran out of rooms last time so you don't have a room.. Well you have a place to sleep but it isn't a room."

"Oh Gawd, What is it, Jeressa, that we are sleeping in!"

"Well it is kinda a umm...."

"Jeressa! What is it!" Matt and Hungary say at the same time.

"Jynx! you owe me a coke!"

"It is kinda a..... Closet. Don't worry it is a walk in closet and it is big enough to sleep in but It is a closet and you can tell. It smells of moth balls."

" :angry: A CLOSET! YOU GAVE US A CLOSET TO SLEEP IN"

"Calm down it is not her fault Matt."

"Fine. Take us to this mythical closet."

**Jeressa Opens the door to reveal this HUGE closet the size of a Gymnasium. Most of the walls are covered in clothes but it is HUGE! Although it reeks of moth balls**

"Jeressa is it safe to live in here?"

"Probably Not.."

"Can we please have a different room"

"We do have one more room but... you won't want to sleep there"

"Hahaha why not Nothing can scare me out"

"It was Iggy's room a long time ago he used to do rather... bad things in there like Rituals and stuff... It is supposed to be haunted..."

"Ghosts Schmosts! Let me sleep there."

**Jeressa opens the door and the bed is levatating**

"See told you" **Turns around No one is there but she sees a smoke trail. She follows the trail to see me hiding under the couch with Hungary trying to pull me out**

"Ghostsss........... Not getting out from this under this couch"

**Jeressa whispers to hungary Loud enough for me to hear** "You should get him out of there the underside of the couch is haunted too"

**Matt Screams and somehow manages to get himself stuck on the shandaleer**

"China! I choose you use Wok attack on matt!"

**Matt falls off the shandaleer. Only to be dragged to his room**

Edit: I know this is long but I have not been here before and I needed to set me up in the story BTW my room stays that darn closet. Edit again: sorry this is my first RP I did not know I wasn't supposed to control other people I wont do it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pixie arrives at the TC! house in a taxi, getting the key that he had, opened the door, and went inside. The room that he had was nice and cozy, and Pixie unpacked. Pixie put in all kinds of stuff, such as a dresser to put in belongings, a safe (but not those dull and black ones) and even put up wallpaper. After Pixie unpacked, he went on AC: WW. Fortunately, the place had Wi-Fi. Also, he didn't need to go on Wi-Fi either. Since some friends who lived in other rooms also had AC: WW, Pixie visited Jeressa's town, and took advantage of the time and SNATCHED Jeressa's friend code.

(also, I typed this before Matt, so I get in first, so Jeressa's town is FULL. >8D)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" screams Oranda and everyone hears her. "THERES A FREAKY RESETTI WITH A COMMON BUTTERFLY! GET IT OFF!" she screams. Oranda throws her DSi out the window and buys a new one.

she flips out about it but then she remembered that resetti doesn't come when you forget to save on wifi. so for now she plugged in her DSi into the DSi charger a decided to watch some more netflix while she waits for people to come in her room.

(All events from the first post after my last one that involved me xD)

Teri heard someone say hi to her again, so she turned and saw Savy. "Yeah, hi, look I really need to get this stuff to my room!" she said as she walked back to her room again with all her stuff. She re-did her room, and by the time she had finished, it had red and white walls (sound familiar? xD), a pink carpet, Hetalia posters on the walls, and flags on the ceiling. (Yes, on the ceiling. Got a problem? Too bad!) Just as she'd finished, she heard Jeressa yell "PARTY IN SAVY'S ROOM!" She grabbed a huge bag of marshmallows, a block of chocolate, and a big bottle of coke and went to Savy's room. "OMGYAY PARTY!" she said.

Name: Zach (also called Jasen)

Country of origin: I'M THE HERO (Hetalia reference, yes, deal with it.)

Looks:
This.jpg

Personality: Very strange, kind of mean, but people who don't know him well think he's really nice

One word to describe yourself: Beeyotch.

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: SO DO I.

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: idek

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: I have magic powers and bleh.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: Mayhap

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: IGGY **hugs Iggy**

I LOVE YOU MAN: Um K'then

Other: ...My charrie is not afraid to bite people who make him angry. :>

Thresh Mother Russia, da? will rule the world: YES

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"HEY EVERYONE" Zach walked in and tossed his stuff at everyone. "NOW CLEAN UP AFTER ME" Zach said after he plopped down on the floor and turned on Netflix to watch Secret Life.

Ella sighed, walking in. Some reason, she wound up in her room. Frowning, she looked around, before walking out, shutting the door behind her and wandering over to the store. As she was browsing, a thought occurred to her. "I'M BACK AT MY OWN CREATION?" she wondered aloud, after picking out all her stuff. Lugging it back to her room, she started decorating. Grass-green carpet, blue paint, rugby posters everywhere - she made a mental note to get her Pat Lambie one signed - a bed with a map on it and flag pillows, a giant couch and TV and desktop computer and DDR system.

The girl ran her hand through her hair and brushed off her jersey, before swinging open the door. Seating herself at the top of the right stair rail (it's like one of those fancy huge staircases), she braced herself before sliding down. "WHEEEEEEEEE" she cried, before flying off and falling to the ground. She picked herself up, grinning. "Ow" she managed, between giggles. Standing up, Ella smiled and waved at everyone. "I need food guys ok"

Name: Dazzmina

Country of origin: (don't question this) UK

Looks: (May post pics, if not, description) Brown hair down to shoulders, Tamagotchi pouch and purple/blue clothing. That's all you really need to know. ;)

Personality: My own personality?! Um...unjudgemental...strong-willed...fair...mature in some ways, immature in others...hard-working (when I feel like it)...unselfish... humorous...

One word to describe yourself: RANDOM!!!!

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: Yes, I do love it when all my purple clothing is clean and I can wear it all. :)

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: What task?

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: Yes, I have the fabulous secret powers to KILL THIS FORM WITH ANNOYANCE.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: Yeah.

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: England is my country but my country sucks and NZ is pure awesomeness so NZ.

I LOVE YOU MAN: I don't love you too. </3

Dazzmina stares around the chaotic...thing? She wonders WHAT THE HECK THIS ROLEPLAY IS.

Other:

Thresh will rule the world:

Teri turned and saw Ella. "OMGHAI ELLA!" she called "We're having a party in Savy's room, or so Jeressa says!"

"yeah party in my room just when were done we need to clean up this mess xD!" she said as she started having a party.

"Yay~ Party! I'll bring Pinkie Pie cookies and Derp Muffins.", said Pixie. Pixie ran to Savy's room, sat on a couch and fell over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back