TC House 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orandatchi rewinds what happened to her DSi. She then runs to the store, buys bacon, cheese, chips, cookies, and all that junk. She brings it all to Savy's room and eats a bit. She sets it on a Gooby table and puts dip on too. (Now I'm hungry.) "I'm the carpet, so therefore I tripped Matt. :]"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ella frowns and runs up the stairs. She bursts into Savy's room screaming, "I CAN'T KEEP UP WHAT IS AIR". When she realizes her friends are in the room, she falls over and rolls over to lie on her back. "Hi guys" she mumbles, waving and plastering on a stupid grin.

"Hello Ella Oranda that was not nice! why would you trip me you ruined my happy place :( "

**hungary sneeks up to Oranda** "Give Matt back his happy Place Give it back!" **then smacks Oranda with a skillet**

"Thats what happens when you ruin my happy place oranda!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ella smiled and sat up. "Hi Matt!" she paused, as if in deep thought, a frown replacing her bright smile. Her face then lit up as she remembered what she was gonna say, "Can I use Savy's internet, I gotta check something!"

"Oh hello Ella I forgot to mention Pat Lambie is here! I thought it would be a good Idea as long as there was no cloroform nearby... and if someone isn't here to help you drag him" **Pat Lambie walks up to Ella**

Ella looked up, and saw Pat Lambie. The girl looked at Matt, smiling. "What if I secretly had chloroform.. nah, jokes, I don't have any" she babbled, grinning and hoisting herself to her feet, then looking at the blonde South African. She studied him for a moment, and then prodded his shoulder. "Alright, he's real.." she mumbled, before blacking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back