TC House :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Same," Alex muttered, looking over to a bag that had been carelessly thrown in a chair. "Let's go find our rooms!"

Realising that she had been ignored, Eleanor decided to yell something different. "YAGAMI BABIES"

"LIGHT, HATES YOU MISA." Alex yelled to Ellie, turning to grab her bag. "Yeah, I'm too lazy to unpack everything."

"LIGHT NEEDS MISA! FOR YAGAMI BABIES!" Eleanor yelled back, going over to the others. "My stuff is already in my room. Because I'm just that cool."

Beth slung one of the bags over her shoulder and picked another up by the handle. "This is all just being dumped on my bed and forgotten about." She stared to walk over to the stairs

"Shut up, Ellie." Alex said with a grin. "Same here," she muttered to Beth, hauling her bag off the chair and following her.

Beth took the stairs two at a time, pulling herself up them with the banister. "Do we get our own room?" she asked, more to herself.

"I speak the truth." Eleanor said with a frown. "My room is just over here. You can tell by the Scott Pilgrim poster I already hung up on. the door." A pause. "Although I think we should all camp out in one room and have an epic sleepover."

After tama got up all the stairs she slowly walked past every door until she found hers labled: Tamagotchi Foreva

"well, I'd better go in." opening the door she walked in and tripped on something and fell flat on her face.

turning around she found a package on her floor. Tama sat up and picked up the package thinking" Strange, it has my name on it but no return adress." Standing up she walked over to her plain bed and dropped her stuff on it. She took a blank note pad, a pencil,and the misterious package and left her room.Making sure she closed the door after her,she made her way downstairs and sat on a chair about 8ft from the big group.She sat with the package on her lap and started to write.

"A sleepover would be awesome, but I don't know...my pajamas are so awesome they've been known to give heart attacks."

Eleanor gasped, putting her hands on her cheeks before dropping them and looking sarcastic. "Oh, please."

"Looking forward to it." Eleanor retorted, folding her arms and glaring at Jared. "I'll just break out my ghost magic."

Taken aback by the sexy conversation, she sits down next to Beth. "Hehe he...hooooooo. So, how was your day?"

"Ghost magic is stupid!" Jared yelled. He then quickly covered up his mouth, realizing he said the unspeakable.

looking up from writing her letter she said," Hey! can you guys keep it down!No one cares how sexy you guys think you are."

Jared walked over and ripped up to the letter. "No, be social."

Lol I'm such a *&*^.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back