Team Edward VS. Team Jacob

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob would do anything for Bella.....he just can't control himself sometimes, and though he "lip-raped" Bella, he was trying to see if there would be a connection, and if the love of his life would kiss back.It's called taking a risk.

I love Jacob, and I LOVE LOVE the actor who plays him (Taylor Lautner).

I really like Edward too, though; he is very romantic, and caring. But if I had him for a boyfriend, I'd suffocate under his constant company.
Yea but He only has constant company because Bella PLEADS him to stay, So, I pick edward. Doing all that for a girl is a lot And I find jacob so freaking annoying.

guys, I've noticed people voting for like team alice or something, follow the freaking rules, and just vote either jacob or edward not that hard >_>

TEAM EDWARD CUZ HES HAWT!! X3

Jacob is soo using her, i bet he dosen't REALLY love her T T

I love you too.That also escaped my mind as well.

Just so you know, the quote on your profile classifys as one of the best quotes in history.
Thank you. :3

If I had to choose, it would obviously be Edward, no matter how much I dislike saying that..

Vampires > Werewolves that try to steal girlfriends.

guys, I've noticed people voting for like team alice or something, follow the freaking rules, and just vote either jacob or edward not that hard >_>
Welcome to the internet.

People will always chose outside of the poll.

What I wanna know.. is why everyone thinks Jacob's using her ._.

Afterall, Edward's the one who was first attracted to her by her smell ._.

^ i dont think he's using her, i think he is annoying and needs to learn that she's taken and even if they were together he'd probably imprint on some girl and leave bella. end of story.

I dislike how it's generally divided into just two teams. Team Jasper FTW.

I hope I don't come across as a rabbid Twilight fan.

EDIT: Anyways, out of the two I'd choose Team Jacob. Jacob is better than Edward by far from my eyes.

I'm just adding this on to avoid any, "D: BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN MENTION JACOB OR EDWARD!@"s.
Agreed.

Team Jasper FTW :D

I voted for Team Jacob Though.

Simply because I dislike Edward Cullen

Actually, I'm not too fond of Jacob, But Out of the Two. I'd pick Jacob

^ i dont think he's using her, i think he is annoying and needs to learn that she's taken and even if they were together he'd probably imprint on some girl and leave bella. end of story.
Okay o_O

I was kind of directing the question to people who actually think he's using her. I don't need an explanation of how he's annoying. I need the explanation of how he's using her.

But I guess that's good to know as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back