Team Edward VS. Team Jacob

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither, they both suck.

But, if i had to vote, Jacob.

he's the only decent character in that series.

Jacob, cuz in my opinion, Edward ruins the reputation of vampires.

But yeah, I don't care that muchhhh.

Edward, all the way. Jacob seems really selfish. He doesn't love Bella nearly as much as Edward does. Like when he tells her he's gonna commit suicide if she doesn't kiss him in the..... third book I think? Either the third or the second. Also in the second when he lip-rapes her. He seems to be more interested in his intentions than her well being. Edward is seriously devoted to Bella, and would do anything for her. He left her in the second book even though it almost killed him to try to stay away from Bella to protect her from himself, and the other vampires.
Right out from under my fingers! I totally agree with everything you said. Team Edward here, even though a friend of mine is Team Jacob 'cause she's got a crush on Taylor Lautner (and she hasn't even read the books).

Im changing teams. Lol. My last post declared that I was all for Team Edward.

But I am team Jacob all the way!

So I found ten good reasons for being on Team Jacob ;

10. If you’re ever stuck out in a snowstorm, his body heat could save your life.

9. He has the best vamp insults and some great blonde jokes!

8. He’s still young enough to be impulsive and foolish. Every girl needs more of that in her life!

7. He could take you out to eat and actually eat with you.

6. He is a 6’7” tall, gorgeous, muscular Native American – what else do you need?

5. He’s half naked most of the time.

4. Sometimes a girl needs a heating pad rather than an ice pack.

3. He is the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome. Plus, he’s HOT!

2. He’s like a puppy and a boyfriend all wrapped up in one!

1. He won’t leave you stranded in the forest after breaking up with you.

^ I agree with all of that ;] . Dont get me wrong I like Edward as well but Ill stick with Jacob !

I can actually prove you wrong on most of those:

9. He has the best vamp insults and some great blonde jokes! So that makes him a great boyfriend...?

8. He’s still young enough to be impulsive and foolish. Every girl needs more of that in her life! Not really. Being impulsive and foolish gets you nowhere.

7. He could take you out to eat and actually eat with you. Edward did that...

6. He is a 6’7” tall, gorgeous, muscular Native American – what else do you need? Edward is a god like sparkly vampire.

5. He’s half naked most of the time. And?

3. He is the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome. Plus, he’s HOT! Again, that magically makes him better?

2. He’s like a puppy and a boyfriend all wrapped up in one! That's not a good thing. No girl likes a too clingy guy that she doesn't like as much.

1. He won’t leave you stranded in the forest after breaking up with you Edward didn't exactly expect Bella to collapse out of grief in the forest.

So, ha. :p

for the book- edward all the way!

for the movie- kinda leaning towards jacob because i think taylor is so much hotter than rob :D

but i did vote for edward :p

I can actually prove you wrong on most of those:
9. He has the best vamp insults and some great blonde jokes! So that makes him a great boyfriend...?

8. He’s still young enough to be impulsive and foolish. Every girl needs more of that in her life! Not really. Being impulsive and foolish gets you nowhere.

7. He could take you out to eat and actually eat with you. Edward did that...

6. He is a 6’7” tall, gorgeous, muscular Native American – what else do you need? Edward is a god like sparkly vampire.

5. He’s half naked most of the time. And?

3. He is the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome. Plus, he’s HOT! Again, that magically makes him better?

2. He’s like a puppy and a boyfriend all wrapped up in one! That's not a good thing. No girl likes a too clingy guy that she doesn't like as much.

1. He won’t leave you stranded in the forest after breaking up with you Edward didn't exactly expect Bella to collapse out of grief in the forest.

So, ha. :)
Well lmaao good points xD

Im guessing your all for Edward? anyways . . :)

all i have to say is that I love Jacob lmao!

I'll find other reasons..hopefully lol.

Well lmaao good points xDIm guessing your all for Edward? anyways . . :)

all i have to say is that I love Jacob lmao!

I'll find other reasons..hopefully lol.
I used to be, now I just am kind of, out of Twilight so, xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back