Team Edward VS. Team Jacob

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Seth out of all of them. :[

But if I had to pick, it'd be Jacob. He's more human than Edward will ever be.

edward! he protects bella while, jacob (shudders) just gets PAID (hello?) to talk to bella!
oh yeah, what about team ALICE? shes the best!
My friend is on Team Alice. We fight about this a lot. He always tells me that Jacob is ugly. I tell him to shut up. And if my other friend, who is also his friend, wants something, I'm like "Say the magic words" which is "Jacob is awesome."

TEAM JACOB! <3

Team Edward all the way!

:mimitchi:

He is amazingg!

Yes, I agree with La Pushing Jacob, off a cliff though :mametchi:

teheee

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Jacob. Because he is awesome.

But if it were up to me to make the poll, I'd make a 'Team Jasper' option. He almost ate Bella. Yaay!

Team Edward.

He truly is devoted to Bella and lives for her. Jacob is more interested in his own desires that what Bella wants.

Um, but I'm basically on Team Vampire =) The good ones. ie. the Cullens.

EDWARD <33333 This is practically what you are saying...

HOT VAMPIRE vs SHARK BOY

xD

Well, if I were to put myself in bella's shoes I could understand her better.

But like she said in Eclipse, she loves them both dearly, but she loves Edward on a different level .

If she wants to be with Edward she would have to change herself(which she does in BD). But with Jacob eventually they could both live a normal life .

But since the questions asks ; Team Edward or Team Jacob I think I would only go for Edward because like others have mentioned he is truley devoted to her . But if you think about it Jacob also loves her and is devoted. But its also like he just needs her. Bascially addicted to her :S

My final descion I guess is Team Edward.....in my opinion.

But its all up to Bella right? Its who she feels is right for herself and herself only. I think she made a good decsion to go with Edward because if she didnt chose him she would have to live with a burden knowing that Edward still loves her...I think she would feel Guilty. At least with Jacob he has a chance to find someone....i think LOL!

Sorry I went over-board people :)

Team edward all the way!  

I want to "La Push" Jacob off a rock :/
Hahahaha. :]I'm Team Edward all the way!

First off, I don't really dislike Jacob...but some of the things he has done have annoyed me. I agree with Shilo_Tama, he is only interested in his wants. So I'm definetly Team Edward.

Edward was also the first of the vampires to charm me, I fell in love with his character first. :] & I never changed.

There is aslo something about Edward that I find intriging,

I'm with the vampires! Team Edward!!! :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back