The Academy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander simply nodded in recognition, ignoring the hand, he wasn't one for formalities. "You sure you're okay?" He asked " Maybe you should go see someone about getting a change of clothes, a lot of schools have a dryer too so you could fix up these ones...." He suggested monotonely, not really caring too much, if she wanted to stay wet that was her problem.

Huyana sat down on a nearby bench, her mind swirling. Where was she supposed to go? What was she supposed to do? Most importantly, what time was it? She tried to ask some passing students, but she was too shy--she could never talk to big groups or people older than her. She knew that big groups would act as if she weren't there, and keep small-talking to one another about rumours and gossip. She knew that people older than her would just mock her, saying something like "Stop asking stupid questions, you should know".

...Of course, she got this response constantly from her parents.

Her parents.

Oh! That's right! She had almost forgotten about them! Thank goodness they didn't see her now, trying to ask others about things. They would have probably informed that as 'r*tarded behaviour' and begin whipping her hands with a leather belt from her father's extensive collection of them.

Eventually, Huyana went over to a nearby water fountain, and lapped up the water thirstily. Her wolf senses were beginning to kick in.

Darius went downstairs, finding his brother. The fight was on. His brother grabbed the knives on the table and Darius made two icicles from ice. His Brother knew that he had Ice powers. So he knew to get them, he had to kill Darius. Now with his parents around, he wouldn't. But, when they weren't, like this week, he would try to go for the kill. Darius kept thinking, "Gotta be brave. Gotta be brave." Then he finally said,

"Gotta...be...........BRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And went for the killing of his brother. His brother dodged, but had a giant line of blood running down his back. "AGH!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!" Darius said, "I will not back down anymore! I will......DEFEAT YOU!!!!!!!!!" His Brother knew of his anger, but did not care. He hit Darius in the Gut with his Powerful Punching skills. Darius though, countered and hit his brother at the same time. They were both blown back. Darius was panting out ice while his sweat froze as it dropped. And his brother as coughing up blood, knowing he was not going to win. He thought, "Maybe, I can hit in his head with the frying pan. That always works! He's going down!" Darius saw the evil face on his bros' face. He knew that was when he had his, "Kill him like a cartoon character would!" moments. Darius's bro, got the frying pan and Darius let himself get hit. Darius was on the floor, pretending to be knocked out. When his brother went in for the kill, Darius got his Icicle Spear and stabbed his brother in the Gut. Before he hit the floor, he was dead. Darius was happy, but sad at the same time. He knew that his brother was dead, but felt free for once. His Spear was covered in blood, but he put a new, cleaner layer of ice on there to make it clean.

OOC: I don't know why that giant space is there. :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyla brought her hand back, taken aback a little. She glanced down at her hoodie and picked at it. "Yes," Lyla said, "I suppose." She praised herself for remembering where the admistration office was...they'd probably point her in the right direction to the clinic, or where ever it was she needed to go.

Alexander tried to hold back the smirk that danced across his lips at her reaction. He simply nodded, not entirely sure what to say. He wasn't very good with knowing what to say or how to say it he seldom dealt with people. And when he did he tended to just speak the first thng that came to mind. At this point he didn't really have anything to say, so he didn't.

Derrick had been quietly listening to the conversation in between Lyla and Alex. He stretched his arms up toward the ceiling and casually ran a hand through his hair. He really, really missed being back at home, and couldn't help but wonder what his best friend Ty was up to. Since Derrick's power wasn't too odd or supernatural and was quite easy to control, Derrick was never considered an oddball at home; he actually never wanted to come to the Academy. Of course, his adoptive parents had to be stupid, and force him to go.

"Uhh..." Lyla broke the silence for the sake of not becoming awkward. "Thanks again." She smiled at the two boys and bowed her politely. She glanced around for a teacher to notify, but she couldn't spot an adult. She tapped a long finger against her pointy chin and said: "Is there anyone in charge here?"

"Not that I've seen. I was actually wondering the same thing..." Alexander said looking around the room. He shrugged "There doesn't seem to be any sort of authority figure in here." He said. He also figured that he might as well leave."You might as well just go, I don't really think anyone will notice. Speaking of which, I think thats exactly what I'm going to do, I'm gonna go see if I can find something more interesting to do in this place..." He said turning to the door then looking back " Anyone else up for exploring?" He asked trying to seem inviting and friendly.

(OOC: Speaking of teachers, what do you think I should do about that? Should they just be charries we all just make up as we go and all use, or should we just make individual characters that are teachers?)

"I'm up for exploration. I don't really got anything else to do anyway, sides, I'm pretty bored myself." Derrick allowed his arms to fall back to his sides, and he stuck his hands back into the pockets of his jeans. His right hand poked into his schedule, which lay in his pocket forgotten due to the exciting events of the day. Or not so exciting; well, Derrick figured it would hopefully get better.

Lyla glanced back at the mass of kids having a field day with their abilities. Once against a twinge of envy pinched in her chest. Lyla decuded she would take up on Alexander's offer, she had nothing better to do (and perhaps she'd find somewhere to change). There was also the fact that she didn't know anyone else except (vaguely) these two boys. "...be a good time killer..." she mumbled absently, almost to herself, deep in thought.

ooc: The teachers could just kind of appear when we need them c:

Darius was now alone. No one with him. Just himself. He didn't know what to do, so he went to the park. So many bad memories here. Looks like his bro beat up the kids again. Dead, wounded, etc. Darius went away and headed off to the academy.

ooc: Yeah, I think it can just sort of be anyone who needs them when they do type thing. Like just pretty much make it up as we go along I guess...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexander nodded. "Alright then," he said as he turned back to the door and started walking toward it. When he reached it he pushed it open gently. He was glad to be getting out of there, being as he was one of those people whose power wasn't something physical, this class was pretty pointless and somewhat boring. He looked down the empty hallway, it was pretty weird actually, most schools had some sort of people wandering through the hallway. Bu then again, most schools also had teachers who actually made an appearance once in a while.

As he began to follow Alex to the door, Derrick remembered what he had been meaning to ask for awhile. "Say," Derrick said, "What are you're guy's powers? Mine.. Well.." With embarrassment, Derrick realized how snoopy he sounded, and also realized his power was pretty darn lame compared to what most the other teens had. He quickly shoved in, "You guys don't have to say anything if you don't want to. Just sorta curious. My power is lame so.. Yeah.."

ooc: Okay!

Lyla shrugged half heartedly. "I'm sure it's not lame." She said gazing up at the high ceiling. She dragged her feet as she walked, a habit she never got over. She took the door as she was walking out of the gym. "I mean, most kids dream about having something special right?" She was rambling and quickly shut her mouth. It was apparent she had no desire to say what she could do as well. With a tug at the end of her curly hair she said, "Invisibility I guess...that's it." She shrugged again.

Darius was at the doors of "The Academy", or as everyone calls is, "That one place". Darius knew this was only place to go, so he opened the doors and heard talking in the quiet building. He slowly walked toward the voices breathing out ice. He got closer and found three teens talking to each other. He would have walked in but wasn't going to. It wasn't nice to interrupt people.

"Yeah, it can't be that lame..." Alexander agreed, he wasn't walking with any shape way or form of perfect posture but he wasn't slouching either. "That's pretty cool, I wish I had a power like that..." He told Lyla "You must be able to get a way with everything." He said chuckling a little bit. He actually disliked his power, "My power is nowhere near that cool. All I've got are basically silly mind games..." He explained

Darius was thinking, "Should I go in? Or give them a signal that someone new is here? Hm......I'll give them a signal. That would really have them notice!" He smiled, hoping they would be his friends. Darius gave his signal by blowing messages of ice that said, "Hello. Look at the door." Darius smiled.

Huyana was wearing a small smile, her eyes brighter than usual, sitting on a bench next to no-one, watching others pass by. She was particularly interested in a small group of nearby teens. She wished she could join them! Oh, how she wished! Maybe if she somehow looked especially interested they would let her join in.

And so, she did.

Derrick waved in acknowledgment to the two new teen who had come to join their group before turning back to Lyla and Alex. "Invisibility's pretty darn cool, and mind abilities is pretty legit as well.." With a sigh, he scratched his right hand through his hair for about the fiftieth time before finally admitting, "My power is light speed; but there's not much I can do with that." Putting his hands back in his pocket, he said to Lyla, "Then again, I suppose you're right, most people would be dying for my power."

"Wow, light speed." She said softly. "That's cool, if I had that I'd probably use it all the time." Lyla marveled about it in her head, then she turned to Alexander curiously. "When you say mind games what do you mean?" Lyla asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back