The Academy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huyana, now fully a wolf, was still quivering underneath the bench. Yes, someone had seen her, but they had left. She remembered seeing a boy leaving for the park, so she quietly, hiding behind certain obstacles, followed; perhaps in hope she could make a new friend. It felt like it took forever but she eventually reached the park [in reality it took her about 10 minutes and even in this time she wasn't seen]. That's when she looked around for the boy.

OOC: PK, do you think we should make the two meet?

Lyla watched the pebble that Alexander threw fall to the ground. "Amazing..." She murmured. "I'm surprised they have such easy access to the roof." She said this as an after thought, then brought her gaze back to the glorious view below. Nature had always cheered her up, the sight of green rather than grey made her optimistic about the future.

"Still, this is sort of odd. Why would they block off the stairway to the roof? I mean, there's nothing up here that students could do other than jump off, but then there's the force field, so..." Derrick's gaze fell to the lush forests on the ground.

"I dunno," Alexander shrugged "Most schools don't allow the students up on the roof, probably for safety reasons or something..." He tried. He shrugged it off carelessly. "Now what?" he asked looking around the rooftop. "Should we go back down?" He asked.

Shrugging, Derrick directed his view back toward the building. "Dunno.." He quickly rolled up his sleeve and checked the time on his watch. "1st period is ending in 10 minutes, and I have "Using Powers in the Human World I" for 2nd period. Think I'm gonna head back down and go to that class."

Alexander shrugged "Meh." He wasn't one who really cared to much about his classes. At his old school he skipped at least one class pretty much every day or so. But then again this wasn't like regular school. The classes here were things that were probably better than math or history. He debated over whether or not to go along with Derrick to his own next class, but then again he didn't even have a clue what that was.

Hearing the bell ring, Derrick jumped as he was snapped out of his thoughts (Yet again), and he then began to head back down the stairway, back into the building. Before proceeding down the steps, he turned and called to Lyla and Alexander, "See ya guys later." Then he made his way down and down the hallway to the "Using Powers in the Human World I" class. This time, the class actually looked more normal; there were desks, chairs, a whiteboard and such. He plopped himself down at on the cleanest looking desk and then stared at the teacher, who appeared to be a rather young man.

((HOLY CHEEZEDOODLES O_O When did people suddenly start posting like mad? I don't check TT for a couple of days and 5 pages of posts. FIIIVE. Can someone please tell me what is going on? I don't have the time to read that many posts now-a-days D: ))

((HOLY CHEEZEDOODLES O_O When did people suddenly start posting like mad? I don't check TT for a couple of days and 5 pages of posts. FIIIVE. Can someone please tell me what is going on? I don't have the time to read that many posts now-a-days D: ))
(Okay, what's been happening is my charrie Derrick, Mystic's charrie Alexander and angicy's charrie Lyla all decided to skip 1st period to go explore and ended up on the roof where they were hanging out; but Derrick decided to go to second period. As for the other two charries (Mew and tamav9's), those two recently just met up after Mew's charrie turned into a wolf. So yeah)

Alexander pulled the crumpled paper out of his pocket and unfolded it into a wrinkled but somewhat legable sheet. He looked over it reading the box that was underneath the first period one. learning control of your abilities he sighed a bit. Go to class, skip, go to class, skip. He weighed his options silently in the confinement of his own mind watching over the edge of the roof and sliding down against the wall of the box surrounding the stairs that lead up here to the roof.

FORM:

Name: Carissa Addison Johnson

Power: mind reader.

Appearance: light long brown thin curly hair, very skinny. icy blue eyes, pale, as she says, tanner than most. about 95 pounds. 5'6

Personality: shy, hard to get, has put up walls, warm hearted after a while. has an attitude.

Quick, Brief History: coming from a home with 5 brothers and 5 sisters, she never felt like she fit in. she was abused, depressed, but at school, she puts on a happy face and was popular but still never felt like she fit in. she was bullied until 7th grade when she turned to anorexia to lose weight. then she started be coming popular. no ones ever figured out she was starving herself. she still does it. everyone thinks shes lost weight since she became a dancer and a cheerleader. she started sports to get away from home. everyday her stepdad would hit her, never stopping until he got tired of it. no one knows. not even the rest of her family.

Crush: no one yett.

Other: dancer/cheerleader.

sorry for joining so late :(

Darius's bro was home on they coward under his covers feeling pain & fear. They hoped his sister would not find him. They always found him and beat him down. His life was life Pro Wrestling. Nothing but, smack-downs and girls acting dull and falling for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back