THE BEST WAY EVER TO HIDE YOUR TAM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i keep mine in my pencil case and like pretend im getting a pencil out.

ANOTHER IDEA: if a teaacher sees it put it to clock mode and say its a clock =p LOL
Yeah, thats a good idea! :huh:

But what if they have seen tamagotchis before?

PS My friend told me that in his school a teacher took all the tamas off people and gave them back ages later. Thay had all died... ;)

PPS Hang on my Ponytchi is hungry :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:( what i do is i put them in my lunch box in my locker(except on fridays i just pause them and hang them off the hook in my locker) or i some times hide them in my big heavy coat sleeve.

Veryy Nicee Ideaa!Yuu Smartical Personn HaHa ;]]

Butt i Finkk Im Gunna Tryy Thee Necklacee Trick Umm i Roughly Knoww Howw Too Do It Butt It Wouldd

Bee Good If Somee Onee Cann Likee Add Mee Than Send Me a Messagee On Howw Too Doo It That

Would Bee Awesomee Loove Yuu All Tama Peoplee! Woot 4 Yuu's

ssstttoooppp tttaLLkkiinnng llikke thhheeess

its a tad annoying. thanks.

I just keep mine in my jean pocket, and it's fine as long as I don't get it out during class.

I just keep mine in my jean pocket, and it's fine as long as I don't get it out during class.

[SIZE=13pt]Why bother bringing it with you, put it in a place you'll know you can find it and pause in until you get bnack, I do that, but if it's on a very long car journey or school, hide it on your backpack or pockets and check o it each period and make sure it doesn't beep. I'm not shouting at anyone, please reply to this and say if it's a good idea or not, ok?[/SIZE]

-----------------------------

619inurhouse

* Font size reduced*

TamaMum

uh...sure. can you please no make your font so big? anyway, what i do it i only bring two at a time. that way, there arent any huge bulges in my pockets. one per pocket! besides, like i said we can have concealed electronics.

Sorry to say but some people have all wrong wait I meen all these ideas are great

but as long as you look at your tama or tamas when your done with your work and when your teacher is busy doing other things or any breaks or lunch or changing periods you can look your still learning everything everyone else is so whats the problem, and besides some people don't like putting their tama/tamas on pause while somewhere or at school I don't, so far I mute it before going to school and put it in my pocket but the idea with the necklace is a great, well for me

the bracelet idea was good to but I have PE and I can't where while doing PE because we have non-sleeved shirt no pockets and short pants no pockets either. but we can have cell phones at school but they have to be off and put away where they can't see it.

think about like this, people bring ipods, mp3 playes, psp, Cd players, cell phones, nintendo Ds (sometimes i do play it in class but after I'm done doing what I need to do),

and tamagotchis or other pixel pets that are connected to tamas. and people bring almost every day even if you don't see them unless a teacher or anyone adult-like suddenly wants to do a full-body search on you you have no problem

:p :p -_- :p :p :p :p

:blink: i had tamas around my neck ( ALL OF THEM!!!!) the hole day at school and didnt lose them ( THIS WENT ON 4 3 WEEKS) untill i just kept them at home

is anyone going to use my idea?!?!?!?!when i said a book i ment a reading book or an already used book!!!sheesh some of you dont think as much as others
OR A DICTIONARY

Awesome. I saw this on a movie once too, but this is a fabulous idea anyway. >_<

That is a pretty good idea if you like to waste paper. Hers what i do. I get a clip neckless. then i clip it on the ring of my tama. I wear it like a neckless under my shirt and..wala!every few minutes i check on it. Ive never been caught.
People do that at my school, with mobile phones too.

BAD IDEA GET CAUGHT CUTTING A SCHOOL BOOK AND YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE DONT DO IT BAD BAD BAD IDEA I CARRY A BIG PURSE AND I JUST SHOVE MINE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PURSE AND CHECK IN BETWEEN CLASSES

A Nice Hiding Place of Mine!

1. Wear Jeans

2. Put the Tama in the Pocket

3. Put Tissues in the Pocket and Around The Tama To Hide the Shape (Don't Forget Tissues ON TOP of the Tama!)

4. Wear a Jacket Around Your Waist and Make Sure It Covers the Tama!

Now I just set the time to 9 PM and leave it home with Fanby and I play with it first thing when I get home. :)

I remember fourth grade... :p

Friend: Oh no! It's the Lunch Lady! Hide your Tamagotchis!

Me: Throw 'em in!

The V1's always hid in my lunchbox. :D

Nice ideas everyone! And you can get just plain notebooks at walmart or something for like, a dollar. Then it's not that much of a waste. =]

Great Ideas!!!!

I need to try some of them B) B) B) B) B)

I usally just stick my Tama in my pocket but my teacher found it, and now my Tama

is dead... ^_^ :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Latest posts

Back