THE BEST WAY EVER TO HIDE YOUR TAM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol! I don't even GO to school! I'm home schooled. I have the best hiding place of you all!
OMG!!!! Skycrystal, u r the LUCKIEST person EVER!!!!! At my school, 4 like a month the teacher didnt care as long as they werent on at class, but then a grl stole mine and that was kinda it...

at my school, no Pokemon Cards, Tams, Yugioh cards, laptops, cellphones,(but a lot of kids sneak theirs.)cameras,(unless its a field trip.),video cameras, and the list goes on and on.

The Daycare ladies at my school are EVIL!!!!! A few kids they love and spoil, the rest they hate and torture!!!! But theres 1 nice lady, she likes every1! :mellow: :mellow: B) ^_^ :mellow: B)

Good idea to hide your tama in your locker but not so good if your school can have a locker check when your in class! (My school's principal and vice principals can open lockers anytime they want to) LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried the bracelet idea too I tried it and it worked out good except at PE but I put it i my locker came back put back on when to my next class we don't have lockers like some schools were not aloud to have regular lockers like to carry your books in only because a long time ago a girl brought a weapon to school and a guy brought a weapon to school we only have lockers for PE..anyeays........Im gonna try to remember to do the ideas I did the necklace and the bracelet today and yesterday

:p B) :D :D ;)

Great Ideas!!!!I need to try some of them :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I usally just stick my Tama in my pocket but my teacher found it, and now my Tama

is dead... :D :huh: :huh: :huh:

This not your kind of sad end for your tama? Read below!
Here are some ways to keep this from happening to you (see post above)these are classics, gathered from years of tama website searching.One was listed above, but needs a small clarification.

1. You know that book you have already read a hundred times? Cut a tama-shaped hole in the pages one by one, glueing them together as you go. Take the finished product to school (be sure not to glue all of the pages). Got nothing to do? Pull out your "Reading Book". Be sure to turn off the sound!!! (the clarification made was that you do not have to use one of your school books, or a nice book, and I'm not sure the part about leaving some of the pages as they are was mentioned, so you can pretend to actually read it without arousing suspicion, when the teacher walks by, flip the book back a few pages and read away!!!)

2. If the teacher caught you and wants to see what you are holding, go to the time screen and cover the Tama logo with your thumb. Then claim it is a watch. This one will only work for teachers who don't have much experience teaching, because they will obviously have seen tamas if they have taught for more than 2 or 3 years.

3. You can just leave it in your locker and check on it every period. That's the safest way to go.

4. Another handy trick is to ask your teacher if it is alright with her if you check on your tama when you are done with your work, sound off, and leave it in your bag the rest of the time.

Did you not manage to get her fooled? Pause it while you have the chance. Pausing is better than death for the poor thing.

Note: Be extra careful with familitchis, I am not sure that they pause. PM me if you found out they can.

This is not meant to critisise original ideas but put them in a different format for further understanding.

I like the necklace idea...but here's what I do. I have a shirt that has a sort of pocket thing over a tank-top where I put them. Also I put my backpack on my lap open with them in it, all you have to do is pretend like your looking for something! I've never been caught.

~Liz

it is sad that ppl would make fun of u because that at my school like every one has a tamagotchi :lol: :D

you dont have to waste paper i did it and when i ripped out the paper i put it in a bag and saved it for if i ever needed it :D and so u dont have a gap through ur book put some paper at the parts u look in and it looks like a tama is not in ur book and no gaps. i bring it to school every day and i never got caught -_-

hey

there pretty good ideas but in my school all we are aloud on tables are pencils

( im engelish all the other ways are for hiding them at elementry school)

do you have any more suggestions ? :)

thankyou

I like my school.They don't care much about tamas and let us have them around as long as we're not using it 24/7,or anywhere close to that.But there's one lady who is really mean,and if you just do one little thing,you get in sooo much trouble.I hate her.

Anyways,here's a good idea for people in elementary school.

If you have only one to four tamagotchis,this well work perfectly.Well,unless you don't have a desk to put stuff in like most middle/high schoolers.Make a box out of construction paper,a tiny one that could fit a tama,of course.Make some shelves,also,if you have more tamas or wish to put stuff in it.Tape it inside your desk somewhere in a corner.I suggest the front of your desk,since the back is cluttered with junk,like mine.If a teacher asks you what it is,tell her/him that you put your mini staple in it,or if you don't have one,tell him/her that you put tiny pictures of doodles you drew.To everyone who has a really mean teacher who seems to be suspicious of everything,make a secret back door in the box and put your tama there.Hope this helps!

It is a good idea, but it sounds like something that can go wrong. The best thing to do is to attach it to a necklace then slide it under your shirt.

but its hard cos i have to wear school uniform :D

and everyone can see the strap

so most of the time i hang it on my belt

but the other day my tamagotchi keyring got lost :D

so now i dont know what to do

bye :lol: :( :eek: B)

Hide it in your blazer pocket and when you check it pull your blazer out so it covers your hand and tama from view, if the teacher asks what you are doing say your finding a pen or something, Hope this helps! :(

PS Will only work if you have a blazer in your school uniform. :angry: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I can just put them in my pocket and i can even check on them the teachers dont notice :) i check on them at break and lunch in the bathroom

Well I wear a uniform too. I have a couple of tips if you wear a uniform. If your a girl and you wear a vest usually there are pockets on the inside or outside of the vest the best place to keep it is in the inside pocket where it can't be seen. If you hide it in your outside pocket I warn you try it on at home first and make sure you dont see a tama outline. Also check on it in your desk when the teacher isnt walking around. Make sure, though, that you look up as much as possible or else the teacher wont think your paying attention and shell prolly ask what your doing or come and check your desk. Btw if you have a mean teacher dont check on your tamas there cuz if they notice thell prolly get you in more trouble. Check on them during classes with teachers who dont notice alot of things or are always explaining something and dont walk around alot. Keping it in a pencilbox is good too. :D :p B) :angry: :angry: :( :angry:

Latest posts

Back