The Breakfast Club

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky smirked and walked over to the two males, perching on the edge of Jae's desk. Flicking her blue hair out of her eyes, she commented "Yeah, well I bet you'd prefer it to sitting next to him in this open space." , swinging her legs and kicking Rhys desk each time.

Rhys decided not to respond for a while, finding it a unintelligent thing to do at the moment. Blinking each time his desk was kicked, he gritted his teeth. "Is that necessary?" he announced, exhaling a mouthful of smoke.

Jae lifted his head up, blowing at a loose strand of hair out from his eyes. "Eh?" he snickered, flashing a toothy grin. "Magnificent way of stating the obvious, darling."

Asher agreed with the girl who'd just spoken up, just without saying anything to express that. He liked the quiet, the only thing that calmed him more than total silence was listening to music occasionally. But not right now, he thought. The girl getting out her sketchbook reminded him that he'd brought his along, and he may aswell use that to pass the time for a bit.

Name: Gwendolyn Hannes-Mäe.

Grade: Junior.

Looks: At a little more than 5"2 she is not the tallest girl in the world, but her delicate slim frame makes up for it. Her curls are tinged red at the roots but gradually subside to a warm shade of auburn where the ends have been gelled to the pinnacle of perfection. Without a doubt her skin lacks much color, but gives off a harsh glow when she gets flustered. Those pools of hers are bluer than the sky on a crisp October morning; that naturally brighten up the room. Her lips are never as full as they should be --- she is often seen pursing them in a manner that makes her look grim.

Personality: Highly mistrustful of others. She is nothing short of a cynical person and is often reserved, though brutally sarcastic when the moment arises. This can be interpreted as all merely an act on her part. In truth she is a coward and is afraid of moving on in life. A firm believer in idealism, she has no problem agreeing in that she is obstinate and unreasonable beyond repair. Some might say that she tries to make the best out of any day and is a good kid at heart. Others say she is an impish character in search of attention and more trouble than she can afford. Putting all odds aside, that thin guise of hers hides a very lonely girl indeed.

Why you're in detention: Pretty much threw a fit; uttered a stream of every possible swear word in existence towards a teacher. She wasn't at fault for being overly sensitive; he'd criticized the way she read out loud --- enunciating every syllable of a word.

Other: --

Gwendolyn prodded the pen she held in the back of her head, the noise not bothering her much. She'd trained somehow to block her ears to the ghastly noise that suspended on the outside, and this gave her a superior sense of concentration and focus. The cast of colorful characters that came flooding in like ants were most amusing to observe, these people who gave such a dangerous air; who had probably done even worse immediately lightened her mood and cleared her of all doubts.

The junior who had spoken --- it was Morgan .. correct?

"I don't mind --- the noise, that is. Just bring a pair of earphones or something and it'll block the sound right out. It works." She added a little louder; clearly the others hadn't seen her small self sitting in the furthermost corner of the room.

"It's a talent of mine." Sky commented dryly to Jae. Then she choked. "Is that necessary?" she asked, indicating the smoke.

Asher looked up from his book, to see where the new voice had come from. He supposed she was right, too; it wasn't as if people weren't allowed to talk. The best thing, for him, was to keep to oneself. Oh, the irony of that one; if he'd thought of that earlier this week before he'd lashed out, he wouldn't have ended up here. Back to drawing, he reminded himself, putting in his headphones as he did so. So far, he was the only one who hadn't spoken, and he was quite comfortable in keeping it that way.

Morgan worked feverishly at her sketchbook. She shouldn't be here. Just because she'd skipped Math class. And the smoking- it was in her car. She had a lot better things she could be doing.

The principal walked into the room and cleared his throat. "Well, all of you hooligans, it is time to start this detention. You will all sit in desks, not talk, not listen to music, not do anything besides write a paper about how sorry you are for whatever you did to get yourselves in here." He turned and walked out the door.

Morgan raised an eyebrow at the man. She had never liked him, and she didn't plan on starting now. She stood up, put her sketch book away, and walked to the other side of the room.

Haha, it's good to know some of us pay attention to forms xD

Asher was, of course, totally oblivious to Morgan and her walking over. He was engrossed in his work, sketches of anything and everything that inspired him.

I'm sure it must be :)

Asher carried on for a little bit longer, until he got that stange feeling that someone was looking at him. He allowed himself a glance upward, not expecting to actually find someone. And yet there she was. A girl was looking at him, or, rather, his drawings. He tried to appear friendly, "Can I.. Help you with anything..?" he asked her.

Morgan realized Asher was talking to her, and said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I was just watching you sketch... you're really good." She looked away, anywhere but straight in his eyes. There was something about them that made her feel uncomfortable. And it was extremely difficult to make Morgan uncomfortable.

Axel ignored the principle's orders, listening to his Ipod. He pretended to write, but really was thinking. He honestly didn't want to right anything. Sighing, he laid back in his chair, taking out his knife.

Asher was used to people not making eye contact with him, so he wasn't hurt or surprised when she didn't look at him. "Thank you.. I don't really do much else. I think I probably draw more than I talk.." He chuckled awkwardly and went back to his sketches.

The Breakfast Club. It's Saturday school from eight in the morning until three-thirty in the afternoon. Everybody hates each other. At first. You'll find out about people from different cliques, and then possibly be friends with them, or even fall in love.
Rules:

• *Up to 4 charries
    *TT rules
    *Semi-Lit
    *No one from the actual Breakfast Club Movie
FORM~

Name:

Grade:

Looks:

Personality:

Why you're in detention:

Other:

I'll post mine if someone else joins.

Oh, and everyone is arriving and going to the library.
Name: Lisa Keller

Grade: Junior

Looks: Long straight shiny black hair, dark brown eyes, tanned skin, tall, slim

Personality: Mean, "I'm the best" popular girl

Why you're in detention: She was asked a question in Math, she gave the wrong answer, the teacher told her it was wrong, so she just said "It's not wrong until I say it is" and she lashed out at the teacher.

Other: --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back