The Breakfast Club

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan narrowed her eyes. "Don't think that I'm going to let you get away from me that easily." she said, smirking a bit. "I do not, in fact, find your eyes 'scary' at all. I think they are mysterious, which makes me want to know more about you." Morgan said, leaving out the attractive part. She stowed the remainder of the poptart in her bag and looked back at Asher, "It's not that I don't want to look into your eyes, it's just the fact that I feel like you're penetrating through my soul..."

Asher chuckled now, smiling once again, having gotten the reaction he'd thought he would. "That's quiet a poetic way of looking at it. I like it," he said. "If I could stop myself from making you feel that way, I would. But I can't.. Sorry. But you'll get used to it over time, I'm sure. That is, assuming by the fact that you said you wanted to know more about me, that you would want to see me again." He drummed his fingers on the table quietly. "So what, exactly, is it that you'd like to know about me? To make me a bit less of a mystery?"

Asher wasn't really sure what she might like to know. He thought about that for a while, and then said, "Well, I just moved here, a few weeks ago, actually. Not many people know that. I never was really the one to go around and say, 'Hey, I'm new!'." He smiled slightly. "And I'm a senior. I don't really know what else to say."

Morgan nodded. "That could explain why I haven't seen you around before." she smirked and added, "Only here for a few weeks, and you already have a Saturday School?" she shook her head in playful disappointment.

"Okay, okay, no need for the sarcasm. Some knight I am, I can barely talk to people I don't know. Except for you, anyway. You must be a strange person, for me to be comfortable in talking to you," he smirked slightly. "You were lucky to get a 'hello' from me."

"I don't, apparently. I'm quite content in being by myself, for the most part. It's nice to talk occasionally, and then normally I have family for that," Asher agreed. He tilted his head to the side slightly. "Lucky?" he asked, "How so?"

Asher considered this. Her answer had been probably one of the last things he'd expected her to say. It just seemed like an odd reply from someone who was the same age as him. "Fair enough," he said, trying to hide his slight confusion.

Asher nodded, "It's nice here. I mean, the school is definitely better, and the area is good, too. It was kind of just great to start anew some place else. Even if I am already in trouble," he chuckled.

Morgan laughed, "Well, there aren't very many people who don't get in trouble at least once a month." She looked out the window longingly. "I just wish we could serve detention outside..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back