The Breakfast Club

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You don't need to thank me, for anything at all," Asher replied softly, wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her as tightly as he dared go. He felt like he could give her anything and everything, and it would still never be enough or what she deserved for being with him. He was glad she took it the way she did. Sam had been on standby to try and explain a little better why he felt the need to give her things even though she told him not to, because she knew why better than even he did. "You'll be glad to know, that's everything. I didn't get you a card, I'm afraid. I'm not too good with words."

It's okay. You're here, that's enough for me :)

Morgan couldn't help but smile, "Well, you've won. I love everything you got me. But I don't need a card. just being in your arms tells me enough." She touched the necklace again, her grin getting bigger. She stood on her tiptoes and murmured in his ear, "YOu wanna skip first period with me?" Her hands wandering his chest.

Asher smiled triumphantly for a brief moment at her admission that she liked everything that he'd gotten her. First period. He didn't know what he had, but he didn't really care, the answer to her question was an easy one; he'd skip the whole day for her if she asked him to. "Sure," he replied softly, "I'd love to."

She grinned and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the auditorium. Once inside, she shut the door, dropped her things, and hopped onto the stage. She gave Asher a sexy smile and her eyes seemed to be beckoning him over.

Asher dropped his bags at the back of the hall and, with his expression, he willed her to get him to join her on the stage. She, of course, succeeded with her smile and her beckoning look, and he made his way slowly over to her. He placed his hands either side of her as he leaned against the front of the stage and leaned towards her a little bit. He murmured, "So, I tried to make an effort for you today. I hope I look up to scratch for once."

"You look extremely sexy, and if I didn't have babies in my womb, the clothing would be on the floor." Morgan murmured, kissing Asher gently on the neck. She didn't even need to search for his sweet spot, she knew exactly where it was. She continued to kiss his neck, sucking and nibling occasionally.

Asher smiled a bit at her comment. It was nice to be reminded sometimes that she thought about him that way, since he didn't often regard himself as somebody who somebody else would really want to be that intimate with. He said to her, "Mmm, if that were the case, I would have gotten there first, believe me." Even he would admit- he was still a man, after all- it was hard to wait sometimes, but he didn't mind having to do so for her. He tilted his head back slightly for her, so that she could easily find where she knew he was most powerless to her kisses. Of course, he wasn't just going to let her have all the fun. One of his hands found her thigh, and he proceeded to run his finger along its length.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morgan wrapped her legs around Asher's waist, pulling him closer. Her kisses got higher, and she started kissing him deeply as she knew how. Moments like this, she didn't think about what was happening. But she knew this was a helluva lot better than messing around with any other guy.

Asher let her lead into it; of course, he could kiss her now without having to think about it, without having to worry about whether he was doing it right or not, but sometimes he still just liked to let her move first. He kissed her as passionately as he was able, too, and he managed to murmur, an, 'I love you," before he carried on, still deeper than before, somehow. He pulled her off the stage, completely into his arms. He pulled back and ran his fingers through her hair as he gave her an audacious smile, "So, were you planning on doing this for the whole period? I mean, that's great with me, but are you sure you can handle it?"

I'll be back in a minute. I must make an important phone call.

"Yes, I was intending on doing this the whole period. Yes, I can handle it. Now kiss me some more, d`mnit." She said, pulling him close again from his belt loops. Morgan kissed him some more, ignoring the nagging feeling she was getting in the back of her head. This was fun, and they weren't alone much anymore- what with MOrgan sort of paying attention in school, her job, doctor visits, and being with either Asher's family or her own. Morgan was going to do whatever she wanted. It was her day, right?

Asher was quite happy to comply and kissed her again, as she'd asked him to; he would have done whatever she asked him to, anyway, especially- although not just because, you could add- as it was her birthday. He wasn't good at a lot of things when it came to understanding what other people were thinking, but he did know when something didn't feel quite right. He pulled away again, and asked her, "Is everything alright?"

"I'm perfectly fine." Morgan said, even convincing herself. In fact, she didn't really know what was wrong. She sat back on the stage, laying on her back. "DO you think I'll be a good mom?" she asked, out of sheer curiosity.

Asher hopped up onto the stage and sat beside her. He seemed surprised by her question, for several reasons, in fact; for one, it had sort of come out of nowhere, but also because he thought the answer was obvious. He moved so he was laying down on his side, because he didn't like talking down to her that far and replied, "Yes, I definitely think you will be. When I think about the fact that you're having babies, I worry about a lot of things, but one of the things I always come back to is that I don't think I need to worry about how you're going to be at looking after them. I would think that putting up with me can sometimes be just as bad as having a small child around, and I see you with Cody and I think about how great you'll be at it."

"But what if I can't do it? What if I can't handle the stress, or the financial responsibility, or anything? I mean, I didn't raise Cody completely alone. I had my grandma to help. But I have myself for these twins. I don't want them to be as screwed up as I am. What do you worry about?" Morgan said, rolling on her side, as well.

"I think that it's hard to imagine how driven you will be to do the best you can for them until you're really there. I mean that in the sense that when you get stressed, something somewhere inside of you gives you a little bit more to carry on with, because they're your children and they're important to you," Asher said. He searched for her hand and took it into his own, stroking the back of it with his thumb. He told her, "I think you forget you won't be alone. Sure, maybe their dad won't be there the way they should, and you won't have the kind of help from your parents the way most people do and, yes, even if you're the best mother in the whole world, it'll still be hard as hell. But I can promise you one thing, Morgan Doyle, and that is that I will be there." He looked up for a moment, as if searching somewhere for all the answers to her question. "I worry about the fact that my parents still don't know what to make of it all, because it's harder if they don't support me in this. I worry about how good or, as the case may well be, bad at the whole thing I might be; you see, I worry most that I promised you that I'll be there, but that I won't be any help to you, because I won't be any good at it."

You sneaky bumper, you :)

"I've been promised loads of things before, Asher. I can't expect you to be there 100% of the time. It's not fair to you..." Morgan said, shifting positions so her head was on Asher's chest, "It's scary, for me, too. You can't ce any worse than I will. Cody adores you. When you aren't over, he asks why you aren't with us. You'll be great..."

I feel like the kids need to come. Haha this is extremely slow.

Oh, I know, I'm oh-so smooth (;

"I've made you promises before. Tell me if I've broken a single one," Asher replied, wrapping an arm around her. "I know I can't be there for every minute of every day, but that doesn't mean that you won't have anybody but yourself for your children; I will be around to help you, whenever I can. It's not a perfect arrangement and I wish there was more I could do for you, but it's something, right?" He sighed then and said, "You know, there's something else I worry about. It's selfish and I'm not proud of it but I worry about you and me, and whether we'll have time for each other anymore, or if you'll still want to be with me when you have so much responsibility with your babies." He knew it was a self-centered thing to say, because he was obviously not her priority, but he worried because she was the best thing that had ever happened to him, and he didn't know what he'd do without her.

Mm. We could skip some more time, if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back