The Breakfast Club

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan slipped her coat and gloves on, and crept over to the back door of the library. She pushed open the door, and stepped outside into the chilly winter. She sighed and smiled. "This is so much better than the library..." she said quietly.

Asher nodded, lightly kicking the snow that blanketed the ground beneath his feet. "It's not going to get that essay done," he laughed. "Dam.n, how tragic," he continued sarcastically. From behind her, he rolled up snowball, that, when thrown, hit her on the left shoulder. "Still like it out here?"

Morgan brushed off her shoulder and turned to Asher. "Of course, but you might not....." Morgan picked up some snow and created her own snowball, pelting it at Asher's chest. Once it hit him, she turned and ran across the street, towards an ice rink.

"Don't worry, I'm still alright with it," Asher replied, chuckling. He smiled back at her, a bit wider than usual. He threw another one at her, carefully aiming it so that it his her on the shoulder again, rather than hitting her square in the face.

"I'm afraid so, Morgan. And I know you find it scarier than the average person," Asher replied. "But as long as you're okay after I shot you, you can run from me, far enough that it can't affect you. But I can't say that's my personal choice."

Yeah, it's my birthday :) & Thanks :)

Morgan grinned. "Good, because I'm not leaving." she stood up and offered her gloved hand to Asher. "How does ice skating sound to you?" Morgan asked.

You're welcome =D

Asher hesitated, pretty much totally unnoticably, for a split second before taking her hand and letting her help pull him up. It was the only thing that had reminded him of his usual awkward social state of mind since he and Mogan had gotten talking. Highly unusual, in a good way, of course, he thought. "Well, I haven't been for a long time but... I'd love to," he smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back