The Cheesy Noodle Log of Tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello... aaahhhh it's the last day of Spring Break!!!!!!! How did this happen?! waahh. Sooo anyway, Berry left Hime in my care. this morning I cared for her like crazy and she evolved into... hitodetchi! Just Grandma Mikan was! (before this log was started) Third generation! Highest generation I've ever had! Yays!

SIIIGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

So I have left Paul unpaused all day in the hopes that he will evolve. I want him to be Kuromametchi!!!!!!!

yeah I wanna be cool.

And not much is up with Jacques.

Yes it was just another boring day with Noodle.

uugghhhh I'm not ready to go back to school and I feel like I'm getting a cold or something.

No wonder you've looked sad today Noodle.

Yeah... bleh... maybe I'll watch some anime tonight to cheer me up.

I want to be Kuromametchi.

I'm trying. Ahh, sorry this update sucks... better one tomorrow with photos maybe.

THE WEIRD RANDOM THING OF THE DAY

is that it's been rainy and cloudy all day here.

THE RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY

is lavender. please PM me with comments or anything you want to ask the tamas they'll be happy to respond personally. see you tomorrow!

EDIT: hooray for page 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
yay yay yay yay yaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, guess what Paul evolved into. 3 guesses... go!

Mametchi!

Umm.... Kuchipatchi!

A Necktietchi!

No, no, and no! Hey, who made that 3rd guess?

Duh! Sweaty Cheese!

It's Sweety Cheese.

Whatever.

Anyway...... one word: KUROMAMETCHI!!!!!! Yes!!!!! I can't believe that's what he actually turned into!

Mmhmm! So now I'm rockin!!! YEAAAHHHHA!!!!!!! *plays air guitar loudly*

Whoa! It's an air guitar but it still makes a noise?!

YES!!! WITNESS THE POWER AND MAGIC OF KUROMAMETCHINESS!!!! WAAAHAAAHAAAAA!!!!!!

So sorry, I took pictures but I don't have time to upload them tonight. :( Tomorrow, maybe.

I am tired of being blobby! Evolve me Noodle! I command you!

Maybe I'll leave you on tomorrow night. We'll see.

AAAHHHH I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW WHYYYY????

Maybe I like Hitodetchis. :hitodetchi:

is :gozarutchi: .

is eep! See you tomorrow when I'll have pictures(hopefully). Please PM me if you want to talk or if you want to talk to my tamas, they'll be happy to talk to you! Bye!

Hello. Once again, no photos. Tomorrow. I PROMISE. It's just that today was apparently National Do Everything That Could Possibly Happen To Ruin Noodle's Day Day.

I've never heard of that holiday.

Yeah, it's not on my calendar.

It was just declared today.

I WANNA EVOLVE!!!

You shall be left on tonight and evolve you shall.

Yays. I want to be something.

Cool. I've never known anyone who wanted to be something. That's the most amazing dream I've ever heard of. Oh how will you do it? However will you meet this gigantic goal? OH HOWWWW???? AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! IT'S GOING TO BE SOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW WILL YOU DO IT HIME TELL ME HOW!!!! WWWAAAHHHHHAAA!!!!

Excuse me. Noodle is going crazy, so we interrupt your regularly scheduled log to bring you... Noodle's Tamas Today! Your source for all the latest things about Noodle and her Tamas!

Thank you Jacques. We now bring you to Hime, with the latest live story. Hime, I hear that Noodle is going to eat ramen noodles for dinner AGAIN tonight. Is this true?

Yes. Rumor has it that they will be chicken flavored.

Okay I'm back. Hey what's with all the cameras and lights?

Nothin.

is that I am about to go have dinner!

is disaster. Tomorrow there will be pictures and we'll find out what Hime evolved into! Bye!

Seriously Hime? For some reason, she didn't evolve. But I have left her on ever since I got home so she probably should evolve tomorrow. Anyway, let's go on to what we've all been waiting for.. (or at least I've been, I don't know about you) PHOTOS!!!!

14cwp47.jpg

Ta da! Kuromametchi!

fkaed3.jpg

Blurred shot of Hime.

2z83l38.jpg

Hime going to preschool.

rky2hg.jpg

And here we have Paul at the park with... Necktietchi I think. That's all the photos I have right now. I seriously do not get the Tama-Go attention calls. This afternoon Paul called me and when I pressed the A button he did his closeup and the icon stopped lighting up. It was like he just wanted me to see his BEE-UTIFUL face or something. Another thing I thought of was that I can make my own faceplates if I trace the outline of one that I have, then just draw a design there! I really want to do that, but the problem is that I don't know what I would draw! Please PM me if you have any ideas. Say, the tamas seem to be quite quiet. In fact, where is everybody?

Duh! We're right here! *enters the room pushing a giant speaker*

Eek! What's that for?!

Haven't you heard? It's tama karaoke night!

Eh? What's that?

It's where all of Noodle's tamas get together and sing karaoke!

I see. So, who's singing the first song?

Me! Okay, ready?

Oh wait I forgot my earplugs.

Shut up. Anyway... is my music ready?

Yep! *jams on air guitar*

Okay. NEVERMIND I'LL FIND SOMEONE LIKE YOOOUUUUU I WISH NOTHING BUT THEE BESST FOR YOUUUU TOOOO!!!!!!!

Oooh ooh my turn! YESTERDAAAYYY ALL MY TROUBLES SEEMED SOOO FAR AWAY!!!!!! NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THERE HERE TOOOOO STAY OOOHHHH I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAAAYYY!!!

MEEEEE!!!! YEA YEA YEA!!!!

How is yea yea yea a song, Jacques?

It just is, okay?

ROLLING IN THE DEEEEEEPPP!!!!

All right, we'll leave them to their karaoke while we do...

is HELLO!!!!!

is more! See you tomorrow! I hope Hime will evolve! Please PM me with comments, or if you have any ideas for faceplates.

OR IF YOU WANNA SING KARAOKE WITH US!!! YEAH!!!

sigh. bye.

GAK! 1,100 VIEWS?! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!! So, onto the tamas! Hime evolved into an Ura Young Marotchi, just like grandma! Now I keep calling her Mikan. I picked the flower teacher for her. (thanks to kuchipatchi.is.blue, who taught me how to pick teachers) I also noticed that the easter bunny is now in Paul's room.

Make him go awayyyyyy!!! He ruins my manlyness!!!!

You never had any anyway.

What did you say?

Chicken pot pie.

Okay then. So I don't have much time right now, sorry. Tomorrow's update should be better as it shall be Friday!!! Yay!

is that I forgot my password for my computer account. Well, not really forgot it but my computer was freaking out.

is forum! Please PM me with whatever, or if you wanna talk to the tamas! Bye!

Hello and TGIF! Sorry I couldn't update earlier, my sister was hogging the computer. Soooo for an up to date update, Paul is taking a shower and Hime is brushing her teeth!

GOOOO AWAY THERE IS SUCH A THING AS PRIVACY!!!!!!!!

You're just a tamagotchi.

AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE ME PRIVACY TOO!!!!!

You don't need privacy when you're brushing your teeth Hime.

YES YOU DO!!!!!!! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT MY CHEESE HOLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We weren't even talking about cheese.

MGHJFDGHGF YF<JKD GIH UDFGJDIGFY? (translation from the I Have Minty Toothpaste In My Mouth Language: we weren't?)

So while we give these people their privacy, let's ask Mr.Jacques what's hot in the Music Star Celebrity World today. Jacques?

Shiny cheese is in. Stinky cheese is out.

Thank you for that very important information. Say, it's Friday. Shouldn't the people from Tama Planet be here?

WWWWAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *comes crashing through the roof with Berry and Steve flying behind her*

Mikan?! Guys, what happened?!

cough cough koff well let's just say that we got seriously lost. *spits a chicken out of mouth*

Um, just how lost did you get?

Okay, let me do the explaining people. We were flying on the plane to Earth when all the sudden this duck flies out of nowhere. Everyone is screaming. The Mametchi flying the plane has a chronic fear of ducks, and he passes out! Now we have no choice! Steve flies the plane, crashing down through this roof. I magically made the plane and the gigantic hole in your roof disappear and ended up here.

I see. Well then.

I know one thing. I am never fling with that airline again.

Indeed Mikan. Indeed.

OMIGOSH!!! Berry, your child looks just like me when I was a little tama!

Yes yes I'm so proud of her!

Hmm... what about this stranger over here. HE LOOKS LIKE MY EVIL TWIN!!!!! AGGGHHH EVIL TWIN HOW DID YOU ESCAPE FROM MY CLOSET?!

Steve. He's not your evil twin. He's a Kuromametchi.

AAAAAAAAHHH NOODLE I SEE MY EVIL TWIN HOW DID HE ESCAPE FROM THE SECRET COMPARTMENT OF MY CHEESE?!

sigh.

Anyway, let's go and have our PCBS meeting. I ORDERED PIZZA!!!!

YAAAAYYYY!!!!! *everyone leaves room*

Well, at least now they don't have to tell us to go away.

is that an ant bit me today. ouch. >.<

is udon! Which is what I ate for dinner! Please PM me with comments or anything you want to ask the tamas. Bye and have a great night!

Hello! I have kept all the tamas on all night last night and all day today so that they can grow! Hime should evolve tonight. Today I switched Jacques' instrument to a piano so that I can get a different genre. And as for Mr.Paul, he got sick and apparently I didn't get to him that quick so he lost a friendship heart. I've gotten it back though.

LALALALALLALALLAAAA I wanna get married now!

No! You're not old enough!

Why shouldn't I be able to marry that lovely Makiko I met in the park?

Because you are 3.

Bleh.

I had this dream that a chicken was chasing me and he threw me into a huge boiling pot because I eat chicken waahh it was horrible. Then I woke up. Whew, no more pizzas before bed.

I wanna be something fancy with looonng wings!

Well, you should be because I've raised your gorgeous points a lot!

is that I had a dream where there were tons of iDLs and I reached out and grabbed a green one and raised a Meloditchi on it. It was a great dream... until I woke up.

is laundry. Sorry about the short update, there's just not much to talk about right now. Please PM me with comments or anything you want to ask my tamas! Bye!

Hime evolved this afternoon into an ura Memetchi! yay!

YA NOW I CAN FLY!!!! *flies 1 cm and falls* OW!

Haha I can fly cause I'm a ghost see? So what do you have to say about that?

My dear Jacques, what you are doing is not flying, it is considered floating, because in classic literature, ghosts are known to float, not fly, you see?

:eek: I stand corrected.

And as for you, miss Hime, you have fancy pink wings, which almost never prove to be useful in transportation, so they are just for show, so you simply cannot fly!

:( WAAAGGGHHH I WANTED TO FLYYYY!!!!

So when did you become Professor Paul, Mr. Smarty Pants?

Just now, in fact. To be precise, 2.1956920093749300 seconds ago.

I see.

So, who would like to take my advanced awesomeness class? Free tuition.

... boorrinng.

um no thanks.

nooooo

Free cupcakes.

WHY YES THAT'S GREAT!

SOUNDS SOOOO FASCINATING!!!

SURE!

Very well. To start, awesomeness is blah blah blah blah blah blah balh balh blah blah balallaallaaa, and it is also called blah blah blah b lah bbalah ablah ablahb blah blah blah and also blah balh blah the history of awesomeness is blah blah bbk blah used blah blha blha *goes on for 3 hours* So, are you ready for your quiz?

snore

zzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZ

AHEM. I said, are you ready for your quiz?

booo snores

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzs

ahh zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HEY PEOPLES!!!! *whaps ruler on desk*

oh dear is it time for spiderman already zzzz snore

chicken boooooo zzzzzzzz

YAWN SNORE

AAUUUUUUUGGGHHHHHH!!!! *scrapes fingernails on chalkboard*

AAHHHH!!! WHAAATT??!!

WHAT THE CHEESE?!

QUIZ TIME!!!! QUESTION ONE: WHAT WERE YOU DOING DURING THE PAST THREE HOURS?!

Having a dream where Spiderman took me out for lunch and we ate pepperoni pizza.

Um.. dreaming that I was a banana?

Snoring through your boring lesson?

NOODLE IS RIGHT!!!!!

Sorry. Maybe you should take a break from being a professor?

You're right. I QUIT!

That was fast.

is that you should check out this one website called www.thispeanutlookslikeaduck.com Everything on it looks like a duck! It's awesome! :D

is Venus! See you tomorrow when I'll probably have photos! PM me with comments or if you want to talk to the tamas! Bye! And have a great night!

Hey people! Sorry I couldn't post yesterday. It's all thanks to Mt.Homework. I have lots of pictures though!!! :3

357gjk3.jpg

Here's Hime as an Ura Young Marotchi

143jims.jpg

Here's an Easter animation I caught this afternoon. Now I've seen everyone except Jacques celebrate Easter.

Give me time! I still can't figure out how to dye eggs!

Nice.

Wooooooww.

Shut up big mouth!

Who are you calling big mouth?!

Oh no you didn't!!!!!

I know how to resolve this! Let's count the pixels of everybody's mouth! Okay, Paul's mouth is... 4 pixels! Jacques's mouth is... 7 pixels! And Hime's is.... 6 pixels!

Ohhhhh!!!!

Ha ha!!

IT BACKFIRED ON MEEE!!! AGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!! NOOOO!!!

Okay moving on after that very interesting conversation. So, here's something neat. When Hime was a teen, the king gave her a plane ticket to Africa! So today she went!

2eyaxpz.jpg

Here she is on her little safari thingy looking at elephants. That reminds me, I need to go on TamaTown and get her souvenirs.

Take me now! I've never been to TamaTown!!

After this log is done.

NOOO NOT FAIR I WANNA GO NOWW!!! *pouts*

Tsk tsk. Are you really an adult? Or are you really the same little Hitodetchi in a disguise?

WAAAH WHEN I GO TO TAMA TOWN I'M GONNA TELL MOMMY THAT YOU'RE BEING MEAN TO MEEEE!!!!

*evil laugh* YOUR MOMMY IS DEPICTED AS A TALKING COUCH WAAA HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!~! AAAAGGGHYHHHHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!! *shakes Noodle by the collar* WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MOMMY YOU EVIL MONSTER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

No Hime... I AM YOUR MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- (Star Wars lol XD)

NOOOOOOOOOOIOOOOOOOOOO HOW COULD YOU LIEE TO MEEE?!!

Just kidding. Calm down Hime.

WAUGGHHHH YOU HAVE TRAUMATIZED ME I WILL BE MENTALLY SCARRED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!!! *sobs*

It's okay Hime. Let me go get you an ice cream sundae.

Yays! I am suddenly now all right.

142g3ec.jpg

Eek! I have to go now!! Here's Paul and Herbert the Easter bunny! Sorry, more pics tomorrow! I don't have time for weird random things mom is yelling at me!!!! Yikes! I hope you like the pics and please PM me with comments or if you wanna talk to the tamas!Sorry for sudden ending and bye!!!

Hello! Whoa! 1,199 views?! Come on, just one more person read this!!! So I am very sorry for the rushed ending yesterday. But today will be better. Right now I am about to log into Tama Town so that Hime can get her souvenir. I wonder what it will be.

Maybe I'll get a rare slice of African cheese!

Or maybe you'll get a Brazilian Chicken! Those are rare, you know.

Or perhaps a llama!!!! OH HOW I LOVE LLAMAS THEY'RE MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD I WANT A LLAMA NOODLE! GIVE ONE TO ME NOW!

Okay. Give ME the money to pay for the llama plus the airplane fee to go pick up the llama plus the airplane fee to go back to our house with the llama plus the money for a pen for the llama to stay in plus the money for the llama chow and all the things for you to take care of your llama with.

my- m- my dreams of having a llama are crushed. waahhhh my world is ruined!!!!!

I'm gonna play soccer!!!

Me too!

Here's the ball!

I'll kick first! Hya!

Oof! YEOWCH!!!! *balls hits Paul on the head*

'Yikes! Paul! Wait Paul!!!

Oh dear.

mmmpphhh.. oww... what? what is that? hnn.. AAAAHHH!! WHAAT?! *sees a black and white llama come crashing through the roof* OH MY GOSH A LLAMA!!!!!

Hello Paul. How I have longed to meet you.

You have finally come! OH MY SWEET LLAMA!!

Yes Paul, it is I, Pierre. The llama that you have wished for ever since you were a little Nokotchi.

PIERRE!!!! *hugs llama*

Now Paul, come with me for a magical llama ride on my back! We shall soar through the clouds together.

Llamas can fly?!

Of course they can, Paul! Let us go!

YAAAHOOOO!!!!!

We regret to inform Paul, Pierre, and llama lovers everywhere that that last section was a dream.

Paauuull!!!

Wake up Paul!!!

hhnnn wha??

You're awake!!!

Are you okay?

WHAT HAPPENED?! WHERE'S PIERRE?! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM?!

Calm down Paul. You got hit with a soccer ball on the head and passed out.

So there's... no Pierre?

Um... no. Whoever Pierre is, it was a dream.

NOOOOOOO!!! PIERRE COME BACK TO MEEE!!!!

Uh... anyway..

is that I'm going out for Chinese food tonight! Yummy!

THE RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY`

is claw! See you tomorrow! Please PM me with comments or if you want to talk to the tamas!

Hey, who're you callin a dream?

PIERRE!!!!

What?! A LLAMA?!

Yay! 1,217 views! Thank you! Also, I have noticed that my log has 9 ratings now instead of 7... still 4 stars. Please PM me with how I can make it better!

I LIKE CHEESE!

Hello people!

PAUL!!! You still have that llama?!

But of course. We had a sleepover last night. We ate pizza and ice cream and watched horror movies and painted each others nails!

You... painted your nails.

uhhh

Yes, yes we did. See? Doesn't the hot pink totally match with the stick on diamonds?

I know right?!

:unsure: Um... I don't want to know. Let's move on to...

is that Paul has a llama.

is lunatic! See you tomorrow, please PM me with comments or if you want to talk to the tamas! Thank you for reading! ;)

Hello and TGIF!!!

LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAAA!!!! OOOOHH YEAH BABYYY!!!!~

OOOOOOHHH HOOOOOO YEAH!!!!

Paul. You STILL have that llama?

GAAASSPPPPPP LLAMA LLAMA LLAMA LLAMA WHERE?!

Don't look at me. It's his llama. *points at Paul*

TAKE ME TO YOUR LLAMA!!!!

Are you talking to me, miss?

OH MY GOSH I HAVE GOT TO BE DREAMING. IT'S A LLAMA A REAL LLAMA!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I HAVE WAITED ALL MY LIFE TO MEET A LLAMA!!!! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH MR...

My name is Pierre. Here is your autograph Mrs...

MIKAN! MY NAME IS MIKAN YATTATCHI!!! And this is my husband Mario. OH MARIO THIS IS SOOOOOOO EXCITING WE JUST MET A REAL LIVE LLAMA!!!!!! ARE YOU EXCITED OR WHAT?!

Um, yeah, sure.

LET'S GO PLAY TIDDLEY-WINKS TOGETHER PIERRE!!!

OH I JUST LOVE TIDDLEY-WINKS!!! CARE TO JOIN US PAUL?

WHY OF COURSE!!!!!!

Sigh. You have a weird wife Mario.

I love her though.

My husband is strange. He always makes me go buy purple suits for him.

Mommy! Look at my fancy wings!!!

They are very pretty!

Say Mommy, I never got to meet Daddy. Who is he?

A very strange man named James McFreddy. He likes the color purple, has an obsession over poptarts, and sings the 60s Star Trek theme in the shower.

O__O nice to know. very nice.

Too much information there.

All righty then. So, weren't you guys gonna do your Popcorn Chicken Banana Society meeting today?

Naw, it got canceled because of the national Tama Planet tiddley-wink tournament.

Ooh! Let's go watch it!

Well, off they go. So I am waiting for Hime to get her job. I'm hoping that she can be a preschool teacher. And as for Jacques, I'm aiming for the Classical Music award. He's in second place right now. Paul is doing good. I am leaving everyone on for a while during the weekend.

is that the King gave Hime a fishing pole the other day and today I was trying it and she fished up cans 3 times in a row. I finally stopped because she was losing happy hearts. Apparently she's not a good fisherman.

is going! Thank you all for reading and sticking with me and my crazy tamas! Please rate and follow this log and PM me with comments or if you have something to talk about with the tamas! Happy Friday!

Hello! There's a lot of good news here today! Okay, so first of all, last night Jacques won the classical music award! YES!!! =D Then, this morning, Hime became a preschool teacher!!! But I have trouble with the game! -.-

Yay yay!

YAYAYAYYAYAYYAY I WOOON AN AAWARRDD!!!

Plus, Paul might get married tomorrow!!!

BLLEEEAAHHHUUGGHHHH!!!!! NO NO NO I WILL NOT GET MARRIED EVER EVER EVER!!! YOU CANNOT MAKE ME DO IIIITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you like to turn into a grandpa then?

NOOOOOO!!!!! BRING ME A MAKIKO TO MARRY!!! OR LOVELITCHI!!! ANYBODY!!!!

Tomorrow Mr.Paul. You should get your tuxedo ready first.

Yes of course.

Oh hey I'm due for my shift at the preschool.

Hime, you must interact with kids really well if you're a preschool teacher.

Yes I do in fact. Care to watch me?

Sure.

Oh here they come now!!! :wub:

I'm HITODETCHI!!!

AND I'M KURIBOTCHI!!!

I'M KUCHITAMATCHI!!!

Hello dears! Please take a seat at your desks!

OH MY GOSH DID YOU SEE THE NEW MOVIE AT THE THEATER?

I DID!!! IT WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!

I COULDN'T CAUSE MOMMY SAID NO BUT I WENT TO THE ARCADE!

OOOHHH YOU DID?! HOW FUN!!!

LUCKY! DID YOU PLAY THE NEW PATCHIMAN GAME?!

Okay! Now class, it is time to start shapes!!!

I DID!!! IT WAS SOOO AWESOME CAUSE PATCHIMAN GOT TO TRANSFORM INTO BLAH BLAH BALH BLAH BLHA BLAAHH!!~!

*everybody keeps chattering*

Ahem... class..... quiet now.

*more chatter*

Class please. :angry: :angry: :angry:

*lots and lots of chatter*

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAHH!!

SSHHH!!

OR ELSE SENSEI WILL YELL AT US WAHH!!!

Wow. Just fantastic with kids, isn't she.

That's a real talent right there.

Indeed.

is that I twisted my ankle. >_< Oww!

is carton! Please PM me with comments and all that mumbo jumbo and I will see you tomorrow!!! Peace out!!

HEY!!! NO ONE LET ME TALK A LLAMA IS VERY IMPORTANT IN A LOG LET ME SAY SOMETHING NOW YOU LET ME-

*clicks post button*

Paul got married this morning to a Lovelitchi who I have named Claire!!! :D Yahoo! So now he is hanging out with his lovely wife. There were lots of random people at his wedding. :p

Excuse me, these were NOT random people! Your sister's Tama-Go Luke the Kikitchi came, and so did Pierre! Which obviously are not random, are they my dear Claire?

Certainly not! My Uncle Boo Chicken came too! It's very rare for chickens to come to weddings you know.

Wait... so... your Uncle is a chicken?

Yeah. Didn't you guys see him when you were there? In the big red tophat?

Well yes, I saw that but... how did you get related to a chicken?

I can already tell that this is going to be a loooonnnnggg story. <_<

Well, it happened like this. My mother's uncle's uncle's uncle's aunt knew this guy who she married and this guy was actually a chicken in disguise and then blah blah blah blhaa! See?

Bravo bravo! My wife has such an interesting history!

That's very nice.

Oh mmmpphhh om nom nom!! MMMMM!!

What are you eating Pierre?

The left over wedding cake! Mmmm!! The combination of chocolate mousse combined in thick and creamy sauce topped with Belgian chocolate chips sprinkled with-

Stop before you make the readers attack us to steal the yummyness!

NOOOO!!!! MY YUMMYNESS NO ONE CAN TAKE IT FROM ME MY PRECIOUS CAKE!!!

-_- How are we able to sit here watching him eat that delicious, scrumptious...

tempting, tastebud-tingling...

Om nom nomable, completely divine....

CAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *everyone charges after Pierre*

AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *runs*

Well, while they're chasing each other, let me talk for a while. I noticed that after winning the classical music award, Jacques' genre changed to jazz and he's in 2nd place. Maybe I can get two awards in one generation! Also, I'm having a lot of trouble with Hime's job game, the preschool one. If you can help me on that, please PM me. I think I want Paul and Claire's child to be a girl. I want to raise a Makiko. Well, let's do

is that I went to a bookstore and bought a bunch of manga and old Sailor Moon video tapes!

is alignment! Please PM me with comments, or if you want to talk to the tamas (or the llama, for that matter). I might have photos tomorrow! Thank you all for reading and have a great day!

Hello! Let's start this post off with some photos I took a couple minutes ago!

2jg9weo.jpg

That's Paul and Claire there. Hey, if you look closely you can see a Pepsi Throwback can in the background. :p

33wl8bm.jpg

Then, like 1 second after I took that photo, Herbert said "HAPPY EASTER PEOPLES!!!" and so I decided to take a shot of that too. (notice the Pepsi is still visible)

s4tohe.jpg

And this is weird. On Saturday or so I caught Jacques taking a nap... I've never seen that before.

SO WHAT I WAS TIRED GEEEEEEEZZZZ!!!!!

Noodle, this log is always so boring.

What? No it's not!

It is. So today I'm going to run the log in my own wonderful fashion.

Hey you can't do that!! Look at the title. It says "The CHEESY NOODLE Log of Tamagotchis" not "The PAUL Log of Tamagotchis"!

Blah blah blah I'm not listening to yooouuu Noodle!!! Claire, please bring out my stage.

Okay! *brings out huge glittering fancy stage*

*jaw drops* or maybe he can....

Hey Paul why do I have to wear this again?

It's for my show! Now hurry up and put it on!

Wait. What am I doing again?

You provide the music, Mr.Award Winner!!! Now get to that piano!

Ready Paul?

You bet! *sits at shiny desk with a mug of coffee*

Lights! Camera! Action!

Hello and welcome to the Log Show with Paul!!! The show that makes Tama Logs unboring!

Unboring is not a word.

Will the audience please be quiet?

What audience? I'm the only person here.

THE AUDIENCE IS MANY PEOPLE!!! OVER 200!!! ISN'T THAT RIGHT ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE?! *pushes fake applause button on desk*

Hoo.Ray.

Well then, on to the news! Today yours truly and his wife were Tama-sat by Noodle's mom! It was nice! Now to Hime for live coverage at Noodle's desk! Hime?

What? Um Hi little chickens? Whaa??? Is there a camera pointed at me?

Psst! Talk about.... what's on Noodle's desk I guess!

Oh yeah right! Today on Noodle's desk there is a digital clock, 2 packs of gum: mint and watermelon, me, her sketchbook.... and some other random things!

Thank you Hime! Now for Jacques to play us a song! Jacques! Hit it!

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HIT IT JACQUES!

Hit what?

START THE SONG!!!!

Oh. You could have just told me that in the first place you know-

STAAARRRRT!!!!

Um. Uh I LIKE CHEESE YOU DO TOOOO AND WE LIKE TO CHEW NOODLE'S GUM WHEN SHE'S AT SCHOOL AND YOU KNOW YOU DOOO TOOOOO!!! YEAAHHH!!!! *piano solo*

Thank you! Now let's go to Noodle for all things weird and random!

Uh......okay.

is that I sneezed 6 times in a row today. I was counting.

is collectible!

Thanks Noodle! It looks like our show is just about coming to an end! Now Noodle, tell us what to expect tomorrow on Paul's Awesome Log of Awesomeness!

Okay... Tomorrow on THE CHEESY NOODLE LOG OF TAMAGOTCHIS, we'll find out who the new child shall be!

I AM PIERRE AND I'M WEARING A BOWTIE!

Thank you! PM Noodle if you want me to come to your log and make it unboring!

Don't. Seriously.

DO PM NOODLE!

All he does is yell a lot.

THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND TAMAS AND LLAMAS!

Don't hire him. The fees are outrageous.

I SAID THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT!!!!!

Hello all my adoring fans! Taa daa!!!

24brfw7.jpg

Yes! A girl like I was hoping! The thing is, I have no idea what to name her!!! And so I hereby announce Name Noodle's Tama Contest! PM me with ideas for names, or talk to me on chat or something! The end results will be chosen by me, Paul, and Claire.

Give me a naaammee!!!

In the meantime we'll just call you Chibi!

Yes, that's a good nickname.

(Chibi means small in Japanese) okay, Chibi it is until she gets a better name!

Okay! Hurry up people and give me a name! Pretty pleasee!!! *does extremely cute face*

There. Now you must suggest names because the cuteness has made you. Oh look, another picture uploaded.

102magz.jpg

The family went out to dinner at Kuchipatchi's Chinese Restaurant!

I wanna eat Chinese.

So today the happy family was once again Tama-sat. But tomorrow they'll have to take a long nap because she has to work.

That's okay. I'm always pretty tired anyways.

Me too. Being tiny is hard work.

YAY!

What's so good?

I LIKE TACOS!

Right then. That right there was the weird random thing of the day. The taco thing.

is Sabrina! Well, more like a name, but you know! Please PM me with names! Who knows? You might win the contest! Have a great night!

Hello! And the results are in! All of them were good, and thank you for suggesting them! After careful consideration, Paul, Claire, and I have decided on Mika, suggested by kuchipatchi.is.blue55! Thank you to everyone who suggested! I'll use your awesome names for some of my future tamas, I'm sure of it!

Yay! I have a name! MEEE-KAAA!!! Mika... MIIIIIKA? Mika!!! Mikaaa!!! I like the sound of that.

Glad you like it Mika! So the tamas had a very long nap today.

Yes, that was a good sleep. In fact, I believe that I have become smarter as a result of my long rest.

Oh really? Then what does pi equal?

Duh! It's a yummy pastry with a filling of some kind. Popular flavors include apple, peach, key lime, chocolate mousse, and many others.

Close enough.

You have witnessed my excellent intellectual cheeseness! Now to tell you about my theory that I have been developing in my sleep.

Which is?

If everyone on the planet sneezed at the exact same time, would the Earth blow up?

Oh my husband is such a genius! He thinks of the most unusual things!

I believe that it would because if my calculations are correct (and they probably are) the shock of the nosyness at the speed of u789 6787636475878264862876586 and the force of 6786y7569837657698659878379792875875757, it would quite simply DESTROY US ALL!!!!!

Boggles the imagination doesn't it folks?

It would. If you could understand what he's saying.

AAAAAAHHHHHH SO DOES THAT MEAN WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE OF SNEEZING?! THE HORROR AAAHHHH MOMMY SAVE MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, the possibility of this actually happening is .132142141414253 out of 658365923658265782659482639562868268.

So it won't happen? Phew what a relie-

But if someone had a giant pepper shaker it could quite possibly happen.

NOOOOOOO I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIEEE!!!! SAVE ME FROM MY NOSE!!!! MY NOSE WILL KILL ME AAAGGHHH!!!!

And who in the entire universe would have a giant pepper shaker?

I WOULD!!! WA HA HAH HAVHAAA!!!

PIERRE! YOU WOULDN'T!!!

Maybe I would! Waa haaa hahahaahahahhaha!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*whips out pepper shaker* HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAAA!!!!!

AAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

WAAAAAAAATTTT??!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOO I BEG YOU! I HAVE A WIFE AND CHILDREN!!!!!!!

PLEASE! DON'T HURT MY BABY!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAHAHHHHH!!!!

So, nice job on the drama show.

Huh?

:huh: Wha?

You know! Oh wait I didn't tell you. Yeah, my family up in Canada wanted to see my acting skills, so I filmed a little short for them.

Ohhh....

You had us really scared there!

Well now that this issue has been cleared up, let's do...

is that my lips are chapped. ow.

is twitter! So Paul should leave little Mika in my care tomorrow! See you then!

Hello! Mika was left all alone daddy how could you waaahh not. I cared for her and she became Hoshitchi. I have some pictures but I can't upload them now maybe tomorrow.

Yes! I look like a star now so I'm the main person on this log! Oh yeah! So you boring adults become my servants!

What?

Why?

Because I'm the star! Now, to start, Jacques, play me some epic music to match my epicness!

Um... like what?

I told you! Something epic!

I LIKE CHEESE IT IS CHEESY AND THAT IS WHY I LIKE CHEESE CAUSE IT'S CHEESY WHOOA

NO! SOMETHING EPIC!!!!

um. la? la la? la la la la la laa?

THAT'S PERFECT!!!!! KEEPING LAING!!!

It is?

LA! NOW!

la la la la la la la al ala la alaa?

GOOD! Now Hime go fetch me a pail of water.

No.

GAAASSPPP HOW DARE YOU REFUSE ME?! BRING IT TO ME NOW!

Still no.

YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED HARSHLY!!! WHY DO YOU DISOBEY ME?!

Because.

TELL ME WHY!!!!!!!!!!

You realize that you're not going to be a star forever.

whaa?

She's right you know. When you evolve...

noooooo

It's okay. So....

is that I had to draw a lot of Angry Birds for a poster for my school's festival tonight. it was fun, actually, though I had to do it super fast.

is Molly! lol I'm using my cats' names again. See you tomorrow! I might have pictures! Bye and thank you for reading!

Hello! Ah, enjoying my day off cause it's Easter weekend! Sooo I left Jacques on last night and he turned 5, and I am leaving all the tamas on tonight so they can get older and all that stuff.

I don't wanna get married!

Why not?

Cause then I'd have a wife who would boss me around all the time and I couldn't eat Doritos whenever I wanted! THE HORROR!

Ha ha! You know, Doritos sound like Dorotchi! Doritos, Dorotchi! Dorotchi, Doritos! Get it?

Oh hi Dad!

That reminds me. Yesterday I accidentally gave Jacques a diet drink and he slimmed down to 10 pounds! Eek! So now I'm fatting him up again. :(

Daddy!!! Look at me look at me I'm a star!!!

Very nice dear.

Hey Paul. Did you enjoy your one day on the Tama Planet?

Yes, it was quite nice. Claire and I found a nice neighborhood. She says it has the most lovely shops. Now she's taken up crochet.

That's nice. How are you guys, Mikan and Berry?

I'm doing pretty good.

Me too. How are you, Noodle?

Same old same old. Done anything exciting lately?

Well yesterday Berry and I went to the Gotchi Zoo!

Yeah! We got to feed a giraffe!

Plus- and this is the exciting thing! While we were there the popcorn popper EXPLODED!!! And as good popcorn like that simply cannot be wasted, we opened our mouths and let the buttery, salty, tasty popcorn float gracefully into our mouths!

Wow. That's odd.

And- Noodle, you won't believe this! Then the soft pretzel machine exploded too! So we opened our arms and caught at least a dozen of warm, chewy, salty pretzels and ate them!

I think this zoo needs to buy some new equipment.

Don't tell me. The hippo exploded too.

No actually. The tank with the hippos in it exploded.

:eek: So you caught the hippos?!

No. We ran away.

Well, thank you for that exciting story.

Yep. So now the whole zoo is under construction because the hippos trampled everything and ate the hot dog machine.

Well isn't that just delightful.

Hey! We have a lot of PCBS stuff to do since last week's meeting was canceled!

You're right. Plus, your daughter needs to join too.

Wha?

We'll explain later dear. Let's go guys!

All right. Hello there person reading. Are you having a nice day? Read any good books lately? Want a cookie? Oh forget it. This is a pointless conversation because you won't reply to me. :p In that case, let's get on to....

is that I have developed a new way of choosing a random word of the day because I'm getting tired of trying to pull one of the top of my head. I'm going to go to the dictionary, close my eyes, open up to a page, and point to a random word! Then it'll be especially random. ;) Okay! *walks to dictionary*

is schoolmate! Jacques should get married and Mika should evolve! Tune in tomorrow!

Just a quick update to say that the matchmaker is late! Jacques and I have been waiting all day! He might come at 4:30 though... so, I will update when he gets married with pics and all that awesome stuff! Let's hope he gets married and I will see you all later today! Plus, you'll find out what Mika evolved into! Tune in later! ;)

Latest posts

Back