The Cheesy Noodle Log of Tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry I didn't log yesterday!!! :( It's like I just don't know where the time went... I did stuff and everything.... and then I woke up at 1:00 in the morning and thought: I FORGOT TO DO MY TAMA LOG!!!!!!!!! And obviously there wasn't much I could do about it at 1:00 in the morning. -_- But I'm back today! Maybe I'll have two weird random things of the day, since I missed yesterday. It'll be double day!

So so does does that that mean mean we we have have to to say say everything everything twice twice??

Yeah yeah since since it's it's double double day day..

No no you you don't don't..

Then then why why are are you you doing doing it it??

Yeah yeah why why??

I'm just playing along with it.

Ok ok.

Cut it out.

Fine..

Remove that extra period.

Happy now?

Good. So I've kept Jacques on all day because I want him to evolve. And if I take perfect care, which I think I've done, he will be a Kikitchi! Which will hopefully lead to Kuromametchi!

Yahoo. Now are you done with your plans?

Yes.

So guess what people?! I got to go to the Asian Market with Noodle yesterday! It was soooo big and there were soooo many things! Noodle got tons of different noodles and this special Japanese pudding and pastry and candy and it all smelled sooooo good and and and... I think I just ran out of things to say.

Hmmph! How come I didn't get to go?

Because you sleep in until 10:00 and you would have been asleep. Why do you sleep so long anyway?

My beauty rest, of course!

Oh how could I forget. <_< So Berry, with the Decoratchi Kit...

YOU ORDERED IT FOR ME AND IT CAME AND YOU ARE JUST ABOUT TO PRESENT ME WITH IT RIGHT?

No. The one I was going to get you... is out of stock. -_-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But at least now you won't have to wait so long to get married.

True. When can I get married?

Next weekend.

Hey now listen to me people hey I also went with Noodle to the music store it was so cool and there were all these guitars and drums and this humongous tuba and this.. gaasspp

Running out of air there? Hey that rhymes air there air there haahahahahaahhaha

Stop being weird Noodle.

I'm not being weird. That's how I always am.

Ok I caught my breath and then I also went with Noodle to the pet store and there was this dog that kept barking at Noodle and then there were a bunch of squeaky toys and there was this and that and

Ok be quiet for like 2 seconds. I challenge you.

....... ok hahahahhahahahahahhaaaaa I beat the challenge now where is my prize?!

Sorry sir, there is no prize.

You suck!

Excuse me? Should you be saying that to the person who has been rushing to you every time you beep today in order to get perfect care?

Sorry.

That's more like it.

AAAAGGGGHHH NOODLE IT'S BACK NOOOO AAIIIIGGGYHH

OMIGOSH IT'S THE GIANT SUCKY NOISY THING OF TOTAL DESPAIR!!!!!!!! NOO

The vacuum cleaner.

GET IT AWAY RUN RUN NOOOOOO

MAKE IT STOOOOPPP THE NOISE IS RATTLING MY EARDRUMS!!!!

It just turned off.

aaahhhhh

peaceful at last.

Uh oh.

NOOOOOOO IT STARTED AGAIN WHYYYY

AAAGGHHH

Um, guys? It's done.

whheeeeww

THE WEIRD RANDOM THINGS OF THE DAY

Yesterday's weird random thing of the day: There were these beef ramen noodles and in the ingredients there was fish. I mean, why would there be fish in beef noodles? And today's weird random thing of the day: I saw an ad for a ferret that costs $99.99! :eek: I had no idea ferrets cost that much.

THE RANDOM WORDS OF THE DAY

are duck and yellowy! So if Jacques evolves and I'm still online, I'll update. PM with whatever, and see you!

Bye

Goodbye!

Hey! 805 views?! :eek: You guys are awesome! Let's make it 1,000 soon! :D

Noodle! I was supposed to evolve yesterday but you did not leave me on the whole day! WHY?!

Because I wanted to eat my dinner of instant noodles in peace. I'll leave you on tonight and you can evolve tomorrow.

Okaayy.

la sigh.

Really?

la yes.

sigh

I know something that might cheer you guys up! I might be getting a Tama-Go!!!!!!

LA REALLY?!

So we'd have another tama to talk to?

Yep! I'm seeing some pretty cheap ones on amazon and I might be able to get them! Thing is, I don't know anything about Tama-Gos! :p If you can give me some tips on that, PM me!

THE WEIRD RANDOM THING OF THE DAY

Is that Berry keeps saying "la" at the beginning of everything she says.

LA! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA YES I DO!

THE RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY

is numbers. Sorry this update was sort of short, I hope there will be more to report tomorrow when Jacques evolves! Hopefully I can get a tama-go, and PM with stuff about TMGOs, fan mail, or just anything! Thank you for reading! Bye!

la bye!

bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey people! Guess whaaaattttt heee evolved into??? Guess guess guess! Hinotamatchi!

Oh yeah I have a mohawk!!!!

I was hoping for a Kikitchi, but oh well. If I try to take perfect care I might still get Kuromametchi. Anyway, it's nice to have a different character once in a while. :) I just don't know where I had a care miss. I should have pictures tomorrow. Plus, I just might order a Tama-Go and some figures today!!!! The only problem is getting permission from my mom.... she thinks I have too many tamas already. -_- But she likes to play games on them so it's like, well, maybe there'd be some new games on them!Aha! I got all As on my report card! And I have tons of money! So maybe!!!!

Ooh ooh which ones are you going to get?

Whatever is the cheapest. :p

Well which ones are those?

I'm thinking of getting the Memetchi Tama-Go and maybe the Chamametchi and the Ringotchi. But I posted a form about which figures are best, so I'll look at that first too.

Yay! We would have another tama to talk with!!!

It would be sooooo fun!!!!

is that it's national pancake day!!!

Then make me pancakes right now so I can eat them!

is pancake! So, I might update later if I am getting a Tama-Go. PM me with whatever, and thank you for reading!!! ^_^

Sorry about not logging yesterday I got busy. But, let's start today off with some... PHOTOS!

wqskkg.jpg

Here is Jacques as a Hinotamatchi...

smcd2x.jpg

A closeup of Jacques.

Noodle! When is the Tama-Go coming?!

Possibly I might order it tomorrow. My mom is still kinda skeptical...

Good! Cause I wanna get married but I don't want to miss the new tama!

Hey Noodle! When will you leave me on so I can form my band?

Soon. I wanna come up with a good name for it... how about a French name, since your name is French. Oh yeah, his genre is Asian Music like his father.

How about..... I don't know any French.

Umm... *opens Google Translate* well, my first idea, awesome, is the same in French... Noodle is nouilles!

Nah, that's too much like Noodlano.

Well...

I know! I like Musique! It means music, just sounds fancier!

Nice. It's your band after all. So I am thinking of learning Japanese, just for fun. And if I ever get an idL! Haha.. I wish. Sooooooooooo there is not much else today.

We have to design a monument that honors famous explorers or something in history... all I can say is that Christopher Columbus is going to look like a verrrryyyy strange manga person. IT'S SO EPIC RIGHT?! *richard moore laugh*

THE RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY IS

Triskaidekaphobia. (yes yes, run now to your dictionaries and look it up). So goodbye people and do not forget to rate and follow and PM me with comments!

YAAAAAHOOOOO!!!!!!!! I GET TO ORDER MY TAMA-GO ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Yay! We shall have another tama to talk to!

Awesome!

Oh Jacques you have evolved! I like your spikey hair!

So Noodle, what's this about a new Tama?

Hey Mikan! Well, there's a tama called a Tama-Go and I am going to get one soon!

That's cool.

Are you gonna get some figures with it?

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting a Kuchipatchi figure and maybe one other one. I like the Kuchipatchi one cause it has a Chinese restaurant and I loooovvee Chinese food!

Lucky. That tama will get to eat Chinese food.

I want Chinese food!

Okay! *whips out phone* I'll call for takeout!

Yay! I want chow-mein!

So Jacques hasn't met with his band yet because I didn't remember the name I decided on. :p But he's on now so maybe during the time I'm logging.

munch munch mmmm this sweet and sour chicken is YUMMY!!!

mmhmm! have you tried the teriyaki?

yumminess!!

I don't suppose that since you're having this gigantic feast here you would care for dessert here at my house?

burp probably not.

what are you having for dessert anyway.

oh, just LIME JELLO MIXED WITH WHIPPED CREAM. but I suppose you're already full.

NO ACTUALLY WE'RE NOT!!!!

THAT SOUNDS WONDERFUL!

I'LL HAVE SOME!!!

THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM FOR DESSERT!!!!

I knew this would happen. Agh now I can't wait for Sunday!!! Come already!!!! :angry:

Now now, good things come to those who wait.

Stop sounding like my mom. She already said that while I was convincing her to let me get the Tama-Go this afternoon. <_< And believe me, that is HARD work.

Yeah that's what happened when I tried to ask Mommy for a 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000gp diamond ring but she let me have it.

whaaattt??!!! :eek:

Well when you're a famous dancer you do get paid quite a lot of money.

I see. Anyway...

is that my favorite color is light blue!

like my color???

yes, exactly like that.

is Tama-Go!!!!!! So I will see you guys tomorrow and PM me with stuff! Bye!

Hello people!!! How are you on this fine day, Mr.Jacques?

Jolly good Noodle! And what of Miss Berry?

Fine, Mr.Jacques!

Nice weather today isn't it?

Splendid Noodle!

Yes yes!

aaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhhhh I want my Tama-Goooooooo!!!!!

What's a Tama-Goo?

Is it like tamagotchi play doh?

No! It's just I wish I had my Tama-Go..... I'll order it tomorrow but.... oh I don't know when they'll ship it!!! And it'll probably take a week to ship......

AAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE SUSPENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll just pass the time by learning Japanese! Um.... Konichiwa Jacques-san! Ogenki deska?

BANANA!

No! You were supposed to say "genki des!" Come on you people are ruining my practice!

Then try writing it.

Okay.... ugh, I can't get the character that looks like a fish right!

is.... ^ ^

( . . )

( u u)

J o o

It's a... kitty!

is marker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you tomorrow when the Tama-Go shall be ordered! I'll tell you the design, and what figures I got. Bye!

NOOOOOO!!!!

What?!

Apparently my mom decided to change her mind at the very last minute aaannnd not let me get a Tama-Go after all. :angry: :angry: :( :(

Nooooooo!!!!

I know... not until like... this summer I can get another tama. And... another rating. 4 stars... why? please tell me why this is 4 star worthy. please.

So Noodle... you know how you're having Arby's for dinner?

Um, yeah..

I want a mozzerella cheese stick!

And I want your sandwich!

Maybe I'll share. Maybe.

Yay! I like mozzerella cheese sticks!

So Jacques formed his band. I called it Musique7. There is Jacques on the microphone, an Ichigotchi named Veronica on the acordian, and whatever that penguin-looking thingy is named John on the trumpet. They are an Asian Music Band.

is that I just created a blog! I'll put the link in my siggy if you wanna check it out. ;)

is blog! Please PM me telling me why this log is 4 star rated, comments, and cheering me up cause I can't get a Tama-Go for a long time. Bye!

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY AWESOME TURN OF EVENTS YES I AM GOING TO GET THE TAMA-GO AFTER ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!

OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED?!

REALLY?!

WELL IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH A LOOOOTTT OF TALKING AND BEING VERY PERSUASIVE WITH MY PARENTS AND PROMISING SAXOPHONE PRACTICE LEADING TO A CONTRACT WHICH I SHALL SIGN AND I WILL UNDOUBTEDLY BE ORDERING THE TAMA-GO TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!

WHY ARE WE TALKING ALL BIG AND UNDERLINED?

CAUSE WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT THE BIG NEWS!

WHY DON'T WE TALK LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME?

YEAH IT'S FUN!

WE DON'T DO THIS ALL THE TIME BECAUSE THEN MY FINGER WOULD GET EXTREMELY SORE OF PRESSING THE SHIFT BUTTON SO HOW ABOUT WE STOP now?

Okay fine.

So since it's getting sort of late this update will not be very long like many of the updates now days but I am promising the following for tomorrow's log including: What Tama-Go and figures I bought, Possibly Photos, a Link to My New Blog, and A Surprise Poll for My Loyal Log readers to Vote On!

is that I ate noodles once again for my dinner.

is trek. So I'm looking forward to tomorrow! Now if you will excuse me there are betta fish calling me to feed them. Well, not really talking, but you get the point. See ya tomorrow!

Bye!

BYE!

Jacques.

Sorry.

Sorry I couldn't post yesterday I couldn't get on to do anything but guess what?! THE LONG AWAITED POST HAS ARRIVED!!!! THE TAMA-GO HAS BEEN ORDERED!!!!!!!!

Yay!

Ooh ooh tell us about it!

Okay! It's the blue with Memetchi one! And I ordered the Kuchipatchi and the Ringotchi figures!!! Yay can't wait for it to come! My sister also ordered one so we can connect them! So happy!

AWESOME!!!!!! So... is it here yet?

No.

How about now?

Nope.

now?

NO!!!!!! It's not supposed to come until Tuesday, at the earliest!

Aww... how can we wait that long?

We'll find some way to entertain ourselves. Like, talk about random stuff.

Okay! I've got something to say! I went to the store with Noodle this afternoon! She bought a blue Angry Bird, a sketch pad, a pack of gel pens, and a pack of watermelon gum!

Thank you for telling TamaTalk that piece of information. Anything else?

Well.... it was super windy at your house last night Noodle!

Yeah! I even made up a scary story!!!!!

Tell it.

Ok. One night....

AAAIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Berry. That wasn't scary.

It wasn't?

No. Jacques, please continue.

It was dark and stormy. The house was quiet.... suddenly a strange shadow fell across the room... the floor creaked.... the object came into view... it was.....

gaaasspp....

A CHEESEIT AND IT SCREAMED "OH CHEESE!!!!" and shrank back into the shadows THE END!!!!!

Um... okay. So I HAVE A POLL FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!! I have been thinking of making a banner for my log to put in my siggy but I don't know which one to do so I made this poll! Here's the choices:

NOODLE'S LOG BANNER POLL!!!!

A)
24vve4x.jpg

B)
351brjl.jpg

C)
29mlxt4.jpg

There's your choices! Pick the one you like best a PM me with your vote! Please also include why you like that one best!

is that ate popcorn today! yummy. ^_^

is nine! So please PM me with your vote or comments or just anything! Bye! :wub:

YAAAYY!!! 901 views!!! Thank you!!!

YA WE ARE FAMOUS!!!

WOO AND HOO!!

Hur dur waiting for the Tama-Go... agghh USPS or whoever is sending this thing why must you be soooooo slooooowwww?????

be patient.

And this is coming from the person who said that she absolutely must have the new CD by Noodlano or she will die. You then screamed at me until I played games with you until you had enough Gotchi Points to get it.

Really Berry?

.......... no comment... wait a sec there is a comment at least I'm not the person who asked her PenPal that she had to do in school what her favorite type of cheese was.

Well, I don't have anything in common at all with this person! Geez... so the results of the poll are: a) 0 B) 1 c) 0. Thank you to kuchipatchi.is.blue55 for voting! Please vote everybody! The voting ends on about Monday, I'll see.

is that I will be posting a link to my blog in my siggy! check it out!

is Spain. See you tomorrow!!! :D

OH MY GOSH I JUST TYPED THIS WHOLE THING AND I HAVE TO RETYPE IT?! WHAAATTTT???!!!!! STUPID COMPUTER FREAKED OUT! so no tmgo yet.

WE ARE HAPPY!

CAUSE IT IS THE START OF NOODLE'S SPRING BREAK!!!

YAY YAY DANCE WITH JOY!!!!

BANANA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NAAA BANANA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NAA!!!!

Why are you so glad about it? My teacher just gave us a huge packet of spring break homework. bleh. -_-

YUUUUCCCKKK HOMEWORK!

the... the horror... *shudders*

I completely agree. hmmmm I wonder where my Tama-Go is now....

IN HAWAII!!!!!!

FRANCE!!!

ANTARCTICA!!!

THE SUPER SECRET COUNTRY OF BANANA BALOOO!!!

Not that exotic.

oh I am sooooooo bored.

hey! i know what we should do! we should do..... something.

wow what a great idea Mikan.

popcorn.

chicken.

banana

society.

GAASSPPP WE HAVE CREATED A NEW SOCIETY!!!! THE PCBS!!!

YES!!!!

Um, what?

Go away this is a private meeting of the PCBS.

But-

GO AWAY!!!!! AWAY!! FAR FAR AWAYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Fine, I'll just go and do... something random. *leaves room*

ahahahahahahahahahhaaa alone at last!

maybe we can have the new TMGO join when it comes!

okay, I have the next big thing. a chicken eating banana flavored popcorn.

STEVE YOUR CHILD IS A GENIUS!!!!!

Thank you thank you. Now, our club should have a password... how about... hey, are you listening to our meeting? GO!!! GET AWAY!! GO WITH NOODLE!!!!!

RAWR!

Oh hello. They kicked you out too, huh? So.. the poll results have not changed. Please if you read this log VOTE!!!! Well, while they're gone, I'll do...

is that I'm going to be eating potstickers tonight! yum!!

is ummmmmmm!

okay, conference over!

well you're just in time to say goodbye! so please follow, rate, and give me your vote! let's hope the tama go comes soon! bye!

bye

bye

bye

bye!!!!

Hello! Thanks to ayan300 for liking the log post from yesterday!

Hmm, maybe we should let her join the PCBS too...

Perhaps....

So, no tama yet. :( I'm getting sooooooo tired of waiting. I took a bunch of photos but the camera is out of batteries so I can't upload them. Sorry. Photos tomorrow.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Uh oh, he's in deep thought again.

What?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Oh, look at that. Underlined thought.

What is he thinking so hard about?

Nobody knows.

HHMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Now it's bold thought.

HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Gasp! Italicized thought! This hardly ever happens! :eek:

He does this a lot?

Yes, all the time.

HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Jacques! Are you okay?

Yeah. I was just trying to decide if I like cheddar or swiss cheese better.

All that for... that?

WELL DUH! IT IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD THAT I, JACQUES de PARIS la AWESOMENESS THE FIRST WILL SOLVE!

Okay, don't let me stop you. So the poll results are: a:0 b:2 c:0 Looks like b is winning so far! Thanks to TamaCake for voting! I still want those of you who read to vote if you haven't already voted please! ;) So, let's move on, shall we?

is that I had this dream where I was skiing and then.... I hit a tree. The weird thing was that my head actually hurt when that happened. Weird. :unsure:

Wow Noodle.

Hey! I don't know how to ski! And hitting a tree shows that I got skills! Yeah! :D

is code! See you tomorrow when there will be photos! Bye!

Hey! Sorry, no pictures today because the internet is reaallly sloooowww today and I can't upload but I have some good news! I checked the tracking info for my Tama-Go and it says that it's coming tomorrow!!!! YAY!

YAY!!!! I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW!

Yeah, I agree with you.

No! I seriously CANNOT wait for tomorrow! I'll use my Tamagotchi Time Travel Machine!!

Huh?

You have one of those?

Yeah!

Is it safe?

maybe...

That's a bit unsettling. Does it work?

I don't know! It's my first time using it! Come on! *grabs Noodle and Jacques and tosses them into the egg shaped capsule*

NOO! DON'T PULL ME AWAY FROM MY GAME OF MARIO KART!! NOOO!

Okay let's see... um... what button do I push?

Look at your instruction manual.

I lost it. Oh well, let's just push this and this and this and this!

Are you sure about AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WWWWAAAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH!

I think I did something wrong.

Really?

Yeah.

THAT WAS SARCASM!!!

So where are we right now anyway?

Let's see! *opens doors*

Well, wherever we are, it doesn't look like my front door.

Yeah. In fact, from way down here it looks like a giant green foot. Now why would somebody paint their feet green?

JACQUES!!!!! THAT'S A T-REX!!!!! AAAAAGGGGHHH!

RUUUUNNNN!!!!

YIKES!!!

PHEW! *shuts doors quickly*

Well genius. What do we do now?

I wanna go home!

Um.... oh hey there's all these labels on the buttons! See? This one says yesterday, this says, a year from now, and oh look at the one that says tomorrow... ohh...

*headdesk* Berry? Push the button that says home.

Ok! *push*

Whew, we're home. Well, that just goes to show.... something, I just don't know what.

I'm going back to my game.

You do that. Okay, the poll results are the same. I have decided that the banner goes up on Wednesday! Get your votes in by then!

is that I am eating a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie!om nom nom! ^_^

is vortexes. See you tomorrow when the Tama-Go and figures should come, but why believe the people who do the tracking info anyway? :p There will be pictures! I promise! Bye!

Soooo sorry I couldn't log yesterday... there's a long story there but let's get to the point:

24neet4.jpg

The Tama-Go came!!!

1z6v3h4.jpg

Along with the Kuchipatchi figure...

9sxdau.jpg

And a DVD that had some cartoons of the Let's Go! Tamagotchi Anime. Hmm, I never heard anything about that but it was a pleasant surprise! I watched them this morning and they were good. So here's the long story. The tracking info said that it would come on Monday and I was waiting and waiting but the mail was really late. Oh, it was torture. Plus, I was going to a basketball game so I had to go and my sister stayed home with my grandma and the package came with the tamas, but apparently nobody could figure out how to open it up to get the batteries in so I came home to find the Tama-Go, Kuchipatchi Figure, and my Lucky Star Anime DVD spread out on my bed. At the time it was almost midnight and I was too tired to do anything about it so I went to bed. This morning I inserted the batteries and hatched a baby boy, Paul! I guess there's like no naming feature on the Tama-Go cause I didn't get to name him... so I went through the usual rush and played games and stuff. Then he evolved after a short nap into...ahirukutchi! No idea how to pronounce that. Well, here he is anyway!

316upv5.jpg

Hello!!!! I'm Paul!!!

Hey Paul! It's me, Jacques! I met you when we connected.

Hey kid! Welcome to the log!

Agh what's that huge blobby thingy that just said hi to meee???

Are you calling me a blobby thingy?! Why you little-

Berry!!! Stop! He's just a little kid! He doesn't know better.

Hmph. Okay, Paul, I am Berry. I'm on a v4.5 tama.

V4.5? That's like soooooo old! You must be 100 years old!

NO! I AM ONLY AT THE AGE OF 4!!! HOW DARE YOU LITTLE-

Berry. Please.

Okay okay..

So like after I evolved I told... this weird person who takes care of me

I have a name. Noodle.

Okay, I told Noodle that I didn't like having the girly Memetchi faceplate and figure so she switched me to the Kuchipatchi figure!

2n1yser.jpg

Cool!

Wow, that looks awesome!

Yeah Berry! It's so much better then your old purple and pink design!

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!

Tamas, tamas, please, no fighting. So then we played a bunch of games and got him a remodel for his room! Yay!

ine2kw.jpg

I am so superior to your little rainbow background Berry!

AAA-

Don't even start it. So... um.. who wants to see the Kuchipatchi Figure?

*crickets*

Oh come on! Everybody loves Kuchipatchi! :lol: Well no matter if you want it or not, here it is!

iwn89i.jpg

So here's Paul meeting Kuchipatchi...

2418g89.jpg

And then Paul feels hungry and stops for a snack at the Chinese Restaurant- dumplings! Om nom nom!

244tons.jpg

Then here they are hanging out at the clock screen! Phew, Tama-Gos and quite a handful! Okay, here's his stats: He is 0, 12 lbs, all hearts filled, 3 training bars and all friendship bars! Wow, when I first saw my Tama-Go, I said IT'S HUGE!!!! I mean, I had heard it was big, but not like that huge! And is it just me or does the sound sound kind of weird? I still think it's really fun though. So the poll results are: a:0 b:2 c:1 thanks to FunFunMametchi for voting! Voting ends tomorrow! Get your vote in!

is that I suck at the flag game on the Kuchipatchi Figure. :p

is onions. See you tomorrow, so glad I have my Tama-Go! ^_^ Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Goodbye!

Yay! I just had a Chinese Salad for lunch!

Ooh! That sounds good!

It's so awesome compared to your stupid-

Don't. Even. Think about it. <_< I'm watching you. B)

Hey, sorry this is another update in one day but I just wanted to let you guys know what's going to happen. All the tamas will be left on tonight. Paul because I want him to evolve into a teen tomorrow, Jacques for him to evolve into an adult, and Berry for her to turn 5 so that she can get married the day after tomorrow. I just felt like having a bit of tama excitement, being on spring break and all...

I really really wanna be Kuromametchi Noodle!

That's what I'm aiming for! I hope I get it!

I am going to get married soon! Ya!

What will I be?

I don't know. I'm gonna take a look at the growth charts though! Let's go!

La de daa waiting for the tamas to evolve!!!

And I wanna get married!

Tomorrow, Berry.

Ooh I wonder who the matchmaker will bring me!

Noodle... I wanna evolve!!!

You will if I keep you unpaused! kuchipatchi.is.blue told me! and I trust her! :ichigotchi:

MAKE ME KUROMAMETCHI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try! So Paul and Jacques are unpaused. I will update when they evolve. Oh and today is the day the banner goes up! And b is the winner! Thanks to everyone who voted!

is guess what? my hands are popcorn smelling again.

is brr! so I will update later today if they evolve! bye!

I evolved!

Yep! He's a Kilalatchi! Don't know if that's good care or bad care but oh well! Yay! I was in my room for a second and my tama was out by the computer and then my sister came running in and said "I heard the evolving beep!" and so I rushed out to see Paul as a Kilalatchi! He's so cute um, manly.

Oh yeah Jacques did ya hear that she said I'm manly haha!

Grr! Just you wait until I'm a strong and tough Kuromametchi! THEN YOU WILL REGRET THAT YOU EVER MOCKED MY AWESOMENESS WAAAHHAAAHAHAAAAAA! *thunder strikes*

Hey where'd you get the thunder?

Yeah, it's sunny outside.

Bleh, a crazed evil person never reveals their secrets.

Okay. Hopefully Jacques will evolve soon. Wow, I just noticed that the banner I put up is super tiny. So goodnight to all people and tamas!

Welp, Jacques evolved last night into... Dorotchi! I got good care cause he was one pound over the regular weight. Oh well, it's still good, and getting perfect care all the time would be boring.

Yay! I look like a ghost.

And Berry... is for some reason still 5. Well, hopefully she'll be 6 tomorrow so that she can get married!

Ahh, I am longing for love!

And as for Paul... he's pretty much the same. We went to the park a few times today and he saw a Kikitchi and Ms.Perfect.

It was fun!!!

Hmm, it's funny. The boy characters I have are so cute looking that it makes Berry look tough.

HEY!

WHAT?!

Haha!

Just saying. So I'm going to have pictures tomorrow. And plus, I'm learning how to crochet so that you guys can get warm covers like blue's tamas have!

Yaaayy!!!

I've got a looooonnngg way to go before I can make covers though. I'm just learning. :rolleyes:

is that I ate a yummy ice cream sundae flavored poptart just now! ^_^

is panoramic! Well, hopefully I can learn how to crochet soon! I hope I'll have pics tomorrow and bye!

Berry got married!!! Yay! She got married to a... um... what's that thing called again??? *looks at character chart* umm it had a mask oh yes, here he is, Berry got married to a celebtchi at 3:00 today! Sorry, I couldn't get pictures of the marriage. The batteries died just when they kissed. -_- Darn. Well, anyway, they had... a baby girl!!!

21prp4.jpg

Wow, ANOTHER girl?! I haven't had a single boy this whole time! Oh well.

Yay yay I'm soooo happy la de daa!!!

Yay! I'm happy for you! Now I'm a grandmother!!!

Cool! And I see you have evolved Jacques!

And I'm Paul, the new Tama-Go!

So... Berry? Can we decide on a name for her?

Sure! Ummm.....

How about Hime? It means princess in Japanese.

I like that! Let's go with it! Do you like it Hime?

Yes Mama!

Aww, you're so cute!

So today Noodle spent a lot of time practicing her crocheting.

Yeah! She was making this huge long chain and she's still working on it!

What is it supposed to be anyway?

Nothing. I'm just getting in practice so I can make some amigurumi. Anyway, I have some other pictures!

96wcqq.jpg

Here's Jacques as a Dorotchi. Phew, it took me forever to get that shot!

25iq5c3.jpg

And here is Paul! Agh my spring break is going by too fast!!!

Now let's have our weekly meeting of the PCBS! Go away Noodle!

Fine, fine. Have fun. Would you like me to bring you donuts or something for your members?

Why yes that would be delightful!

We don't have any donuts. <_<

Bleh! You suck! Soooo on to the meeting. I see that we must sign in our new members.

What's the PCBS?

I like cheese!

The PCBS is the popcorn chicken banana society. We like to do very top secret things. It was created by me, Steve, Mikan, and Jacques.

Now, for you guys to be in the society, you must first say the sacred cheesy oath. Repeat after me: I Promise to Always Be Awesome and Never Reveal Anything to Noodle. I Shall Work Hard for The Good of Popcorn, Chickens, and Bananas. Got it? Good!

You are now official members of the PCBS!

So... what do you do in the club?

We talk about popcorn, chicken, and bananas! So let's see... let's focus on popcorn today. how can we improve it?

Well, I think that sometimes there's not enough butter and salt on the popcorn.

Gasp! This must be stopped! But how?

Well, if we-

Mama? There's a bunch of people watching us talk.

You're spying on us again?! Go away with Noodle once again. Sheesh, I thought you would have learned your lesson.

Hi. Really, they always kick us out like that. Well, let's do the

WEIRD RANDOM THING OF THE DAY!

Is is this picture that I took of my desktop.

5xk6ja.jpg

The character is Konata Izumi from Lucky Star.

is tinker! I'm glad Berry got married. As always, PM me if you have anything to ask me or my tamas. Wow, they must be having a very intense discussion if they're not back yet. Well, bye!

HEY WAIT WE'RE-

I'm clicking the post button!

HEEEYYY!!!

*click.*

YAAAAYYY!!!!! !100th POST AND OVER 1,000 VIEWS!!!!! Thanks to kuchipatchi.is.blue55 for reading and inspiring me, Ayan300 for reading and telling me that it's inspiring, Tinkalila, kittywitchy, TamaCake, and many others who read this log and also a big thank you to everyone who's answered my many questions! I couldn't have made it this far without any of you guys!

Thank you for keeping this log going! :D

Yay! This is a cause to celebrate!

How should we celebrate?

I shall make ice cream sodas for all of us!

I have no idea what's going on!

That's okay Hime. So, Berry is now 7 and has had a fun day with her daughter. She should leave tonight.

WHAAAATTTT???!!!! MOMMY'S GONNA LEAVE NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Don't worry, I visit the log with all of Noodle's other tamas who have gone to the tama planet every Friday.

waaaahhhh what will i dooooo without mommy????????? who will care for meeee?????

I will!

aaaaagggghhhhh who is this scary person mommy saavvee meeeeeeeeee

It's okay honey. That's Noodle. She cares for us. She may look scary, but she's a good care taker.

Hey! I'm not scary!

To a little ball you might be...

ARE YOU CALLING ME A BALL HOW VERY DARE YOU I AM THE GREAT HIME PRINCESS NINJA WARRIOR THE THIRD!!!! HYAAAAAANN!!!!]

Now that's what I call scary.

DO YOU WANT TO FEEL MY ANCIENT JAPANESE STYLE WRATH TOO?!

nnooooo please spare mee!!!

So Jacques' band members evolved into a violetchi and tarakotchi. They passed the audition! Yay!

is that I got more instant noodles at the Asian Market today! om nom nom! Which noodles shall I eat for dinner tonight?

is catty! See you tomorrow and thank you for 100 posts and 1,000 views!

Latest posts

Back