The Cheesy Noodle Log of Tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I lied. Sorry I didn't post again yesterday. Jacques didn't get married. Why am here at 8:00 in the morning, you may be asking yourself? Well, apparently the matchmaker doesn't have a watch or something because he's not coming!!! :angry: I waited ALL DAY yesterday. Nothing. I finally posted a topic on it. So, while I am waiting for an answer, let's do some long awaited photos. Starting with the history of Mika's life.

Yay you get to know all about me!! Plus did you know that I evolved into-

*claps hand over Mika's mouth* Ssh!!! That's a secret!!! First she was...

2crvo1t.jpg

Aww baby pictures!

Stop, you're making me blush.

Yes Mika, long ago you were a mushroom. Then you were...

6ixno7.jpg

The star!!!

Look, every part of her body is a star. See, her body is a star, her feet are stars, and even her eyes are stars! Eww that makes her look creepy.

Hey!

No, really! It makes you look like one of those anime whatever they're called people who like really want something.

Wow, you're right Hime.

Well that's all in the past! Now I'm a....

15f2ahl.jpg

Yep! She turned into a Shelltchi while the other two...

f53c0p.jpg

70zxu8.jpg

Were sleeping. Oh well, she's still really cute!

Hey, where's Jacques? I haven't seen him talk this whole logging.

Probably over in the heartbreak hotel.

WAAAAHHHH HAAAAAAA!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU MATCHMAKER?! I AM LONELY!!! BRING ME ANYONE!!!! EVERYONE!!! I DON'T CAREE!! sob sob sob

Don't worry Jacques. I'm sure all the experts here will come up with some solution to the problem and you'll be married in no time. Also, Jacques won the jazz award and now his genre is rock and roll..

sniffle really?

Yep! Okay, so

THE WEIRD RANDOM THING OF THE DAY

is that in the bathroom there's this little spider sitting on a washcloth. It's really weird. I have named him Bob.

THE RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY

is literally. Okay, so I have some thanks to give right now. Thank you for over 1,300 views! I've been meaning to say that for a while. I promise you that I will update when Jacques gets married, and hopefully he does. I'll see you guys later and have a great Easter!!!

EDIT: okay, I have been informed that because I pause a little that it has delayed the matchmaker. So from now on until he is married, Jacques shall be unpaused no matter what, even if I have to make him sleep while I'm at school! I'm sure it will work out somehow. Also, for those interested in the Adventures of Spider Bob, he has moved off the washcloth and onto the tiled floor! OH THE SUSPENSE!!! WHAT WILL BEFALL HIM ON THIS TERRAIN?! Here's something weird with Jacques. He keeps getting hearts in the mail. Maybe it's a good omen for the matchmaker! So, I hope I can keep him in my pocket during Easter dinner, and happy page 7!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Much thanks to SummerLuv621 for following and the nice comments you gave me the other day! Well, we have lots of exciting news today! Firstly, Jacques finally got married!!! Here's how it happened. I was walking over to my grandma's house for Easter dinner with Jacques and Mika in my bag. Then, when it hit 4:30, I hear the attention call! I pick up the tama, Jacques rushes to the door, and there's the matchmaker!!! He brought a lovely Makiko named Yuki and Yuki and Jacques had a baby girl who I have named Usagi! Yay!

2d6mlg7.jpg

Happy family.

2cxxg5s.jpg

Nothing like some good old family karaoke. Now, on to the other big news! Mika evolved into Chamametchi! I had no idea that she was going to evolve last night! I guess I forgot that it's only one night for Tama-Gos to turn into adults. Yay!!! I really like Chamametchi! Cute! Here's a picture. Ugh it's still uploading. While we wait, do you guys remember Bob? Well, last night I was about to take a shower when I saw him on the shower curtain! So I took this one cup that was in there and scooped him into it. Then I saw that there was another spider already in the cup, Fred! So we took Bob and Fred out side and put them in the grass. FREEDOM!!! Ah, now the picture is loaded.

wahpx3.jpg

See? Cute!

Ooh I loooovvee my bow! It looks so awesome doesn't it?

Awww my daughter is soooooo cute!

Cuter than me?

Ha! Totally cuter than you!

No way. I'm waaayyyyy cuter than that little blob.

Uh uh!

Yuh huh!

Even her name is cute! Usagi! Way better than Mika.

Oh no you didn't!

Oh yes I did.

Not gonna get involved.

Yep. This is going to turn into a big fight.

MIKA IS TOTALLY AWESOME COMPARED TO MIKA!!!!!!!!

NO IT IS NOT!!! RIGHT USAGI?!

Um.. I don't know what's going on...

I'll tell you what's going on. This weird pink person with the bow is insulting your name.

GAASSSPPP!!!! HOW DARE YOUUUU???!!!! YOU SHALL PAAAYYY!!! HYAAAA!!!! *kicks Mika*

Owwwww!! Wait.... how did she kick me? She doesn't even have legs!

Only she knows Mika. Only she knows. So here's a quick pic of Hime

25r0414.jpg

I noticed that we didn't have that many pictures of her.

is that I am about to go eat pizza for dinner.

is credit. I will see you all tomorrow! Jacques shall leave! Goodbye and may the force be with you!

Hey! This update will be a little quick cause I don't have much time... so, Usagi is now a hitodetchi, sorry I do not have pics but we all know what hitodetchi looks like Hime was one and we had pictures of her. So, as I said, I'm sorry this is so quick I will have a better update tomorrow! But at least I will do

is that my hands smell like popcorn again but this time I actually had popcorn. Still doesn't explain the other times though.

is californium! That's an element, just so you know. Usagi will be a teen tomorrow! Very very sorry for the quick update there will be a much better one tomorrow!

Plus, we'll put on a special tama play tomorrow! Don't miss it!

And now... The Cheesy Noodle Log of Tamagotchis Presents....

Noseyo and Zakuroette!

Presented by the Noodle's Desk Theater Club. Please turn off all cell phones during the performance. No video taping and please do not throw your popcorn at others. Thank you, and enjoy the show.

*curtain opens. a Mametchi sits up in a high tower, sobbing with a band-aid where his nose is*

Sob sob sob! Why? Why did this have to happen? My nose! Waahh haaa!!!!!

*a Mimitchi walks up to the tower dressed in a lovely purple gown*

Noseyo! Oh Noseyo! I have come to visit you!

Oh Zakuroette!!! waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Noseyo? Gasp! Noseyo, Noseyo, where art thou nose?

Zakuroette! You must help me! The evil Queen Berry has somehow... oh I do not know! One minute I was walking up to the castle to conquer her, the next minute I was flat on my back!

Oh dear! And...

And my nose- it was gone!!

How could this have happened?

Like I said, I do not know, my dear Zakuroette. But I do know one thing. Someone must go to Queen Berry's castle and get my nose back!

But who could it possibly be?

Not me, of course. Without my nose, I am powerless! You must help me Zakuroette!

I cannot fight Queen Berry myself, but I know who can.

Who?

The legendary knight, Lady Mika!

Ah yes! Lady Mika! She is the strongest in all the land! She can surely help! Summon her, and tell her of her quest. Make sure that she is prepared with everything she needs.

Yes Noseyo! Anything for your nose! *runs off into the village*

Yes. My nose. Please get it back, Lady Mika! Sob sob sob

*approaches a small cottage painted yellow with neon green polka dots and knocks on the door* Hallo? Hallo? Anybody home?

*a Chamametchi opens the door dressed in her pajamas* What do ya want? At this hour? yaaawwn

It is eleven o'clock.

I just woke up! What do you want? I'm not buying any cookies, so go away.

Wait! Please, Lady Mika! We need your help! Noseyo has a quest for you!

A quest? Really? Great! I haven't had one of those in ages! So, what's the dealio?

It's Noseyo. His nose... is gone! He was approaching Queen Berry's castle when he was flat on his back and his nose had vanished! He needs you to get it back!

That nasty Queen Berry! She must be behind all of this! Just let me get changed, and I'll be ready to go! *runs upstairs and soon returns wearing pink armor and carrying a bow and arrows*

Wow... um, Noseyo said to make sure you have everything you need.

That's okay. You go back home. I'll pick everything up on the way to that dreadful witch's castle.

All right... good luck!

Thanks! *smiles and runs down the road* Let's see... well, first I need a weapon. And what better place to go then the novelty shop? *walks into the shop*

Hey, Mika! What can I get for you? A deck of cards? A yo-yo?

I need a weapon today, Paul. Have any rubber chickens?

Sure do. But whatever are you doing that requires such a dangerous weapon?

A quest. Noseyo's nose is gone. I shall return it to him. I'l take 3 of those chickens, okay?

Yes! Here you go! And good luck!

*walks out of shop* Okay, next I will need some food. And I shall go to Choco and Luke's Bakery. *enters a bakery*

Hey! Mika! The usual?

A dozen glazed donuts, right?

Nope. I need some quest food. Some cupcakes should suffice.

Ooh! A quest!

Yep. I will return Noseyo's nose to him.

Here's your cupcakes!

Goodbye! *leaves* Okay, now to the castle! *walks until she reaches the looming black castle* This is the place.

*hitodetchi in a guard uniform appears* NONE SHALL PASS! BY THE ORDER OF QUEEN BERRY I USAGI FORBID YOU TO ENTER!

But I have to get in!

State your business.

I am the one who shall retrieve Noseyo's nose.

Ah, yes. Queen Berry told me that you would come. Enter, but do not expect a warm welcome.

I will. *walks into the castle* I HAVE COME!!!!

*horoyotchi appears* A hah ha ha ha ha ha aha haaa!!! There you are Mika! I know, you want the nose. Well you'll have to pass my guard llama first. Pierre, attack!!!!!

WAAAAAA!!!!!!

Hyyaaa!!!!! *knocks Pierre down with a huge kick*

So you are strong. BUT NOW PREPARE TO FACE THE GIANT FIRE BREATHING CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ura yattachi in a very detailed chicken suit appears* RRRAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRR!!!!

Oh... oh noooo.....

RRRRRRRRARARRRRAARARAAAAWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRARTASDFTY SCDYIFCIGYYIUGU!!!!!! *blasts fire at Mika*

Kya! Nooo!~!!!

YAAYAYAYATCVDGJUFGOUSFVDCUIOHGIDVBHIVDYTCXDZSCVHDFVYG!!!!! *another fire ball*

Take this you monster!!! *grabs bow and flings rubber chicken*

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *collapses*

Impossible! Fine. Here is the nose. BUT I WILL BE BACK!!!!! *vanishes*

I have the nose! VICTORY!!!!!!

The end.

Cast:

Mikan- giant chicken

Steve- Noseyo

Choco- Choco herself. duh.

Luke- Noodle's sister's Tama-Go kikitchi

Mika- Mika

Zakuroette- Zakuro

Paul- Paul

Queen Berry- Berry

Usagi- Usagi

Guard Llama- Pierre

Play Writer- Blue

Hey! Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, I couldn't get to the computer. But yesterday Usagi evolved into ichigotchi! One of my favorite characters!

But more importantly, how did you people like the play? We want feedback! If you PM Noodle she'll give you 5 bucks!

What?! No-

No, just kidding. 100 bucks!

No.

Okay fiiiinnnneeee. You get our gratitude. And 1 buck.

Erase the latter.

Bleh.

OOOH LOOK A STRAWBERRY YUMMY!!

Waah no stay away from me big eyes!!!

Even though she looks like a strawberry, she isn't one.

She's not?

No. Anyway, Hime, tomorrow thou shall get married!

Finally! Yay! I hope I get an ura kuchipatchi!

What is it with ura kuchipatchis?

They are awesome.

Because they have bumps on their heads?

NO! THAT IS THE BUMP OF AWESOME BUMPYNESS OF AWESOMENESS TO BE FOREVER ADORED AND WORSHIPED!!!

That made absolutely no sense. At all.

Maybe we should all learn to speak Himese. ILOVESPARKLESIHAVEWINGSOOHILOVEKUCHIPATCHIOOHOOHOOOHOHOHOHOHOH:)

What does that mean?

Hi.

Wooww. Say, where's the tamas from the tama planet today?

*phone rings*

Hello?

Hey Noodle! What's up?!

Hey guys. Why aren't you here?

Paul broke his leg.

Gasp! How?!

He was skateboarding and he fell.

Ow. I see. Well, I hope he gets better.

I'll tell him. See you Noodle!

Bye Mikan! *hangs up*

is that I will eat a pickle tonight. oh yeah.

is ichigo! Which means strawberry in Japanese! See you tomorrow and have an awesome Friday!

Hey! Sorry I missed yesterday but I have some good news! I was at the science museum yesterday and the I-Max movie we were watching was about to start when along comes the matchmaker with.... umm... I don't know. That one Elvis dude? Funky hair and sunglasses?Well, whatever that's called and had a... guess what? ANOTHER GIRL. Her name is Mina.

u6lv4.jpg

There's mother and daughter. Sorry if these pictures are a little blurry, hopefully you can make out at least a few. While we're waiting for the next picture, let's catch up on the scoop with Usagi. Yesterday she formed a band with a ringotchi and a chamametchi. Usagi plays a microphone, (ringotchi) Jenny plays a trumpet, and (chamametchi) Colleen plays a trombone. They're Senshin! The weirdest rock and roll band ever! Yeah! I have kept the tamas unpaused all day and Usagi turned 2. I am waiting for her to evolve into an adult. I have her stats exactly set so that she will be Makiko! Bleh, I have a bad cold. I was up at 4 in the morning sneezing my nose off. Now I have a fever. Of course, just in time for the end of the year tests week which starts tomorrow. I hope I get better.

Ahem. Excuse me? Be quiet. Now, adoring fans, I'm sure you will like this much better than Noodle's blabbing on and on. I present to you Hime's fashion show!!!! Get ready for lots of pictures of me!!!

2en53jd.jpg

2l429d.jpg

259g1ll.jpg

14dj0bl.jpg

You're pretty mommy!

Thank you dear.

Arrgghh come on Usagi evolve evolve!!

Noooo!!! I don't wanna!!!

If you evolve you will have fancy curly hair..

I wanna evolve now now now now now now now how about now please?!

I can't control how you evolve, okay?

is lalalaa!

is kingyo, Japanese for fish! Oh right, I just remembered I have to thank a couple people! Thanks to NinjasaurusRex for following and Hana911 for your comments! Good night and may the force be with you!

Okay, so Usagi is not a Makiko. -_- Mimitchi. Ah well, the Forever Quest for Makiko continues. Usagi's band members turned into uh the yellow dinosaur thing and the music note head. Sorry, I don't know characters very well. Anyway, they are a hip hop band and they passed the audition. As for Mina, she was left all alone. She turned into Kuchitamatchi. YAY... wow, that was sooooo enthusiastic. I'm tired.

Yay I'm Kuchipatchi!!

No, you're not. Kuchi TAMA tchi.

Oh. Well that is just stinky! I shall be Kuchipatchi when I grow up then.

Um, you can't.

Whaaa???? Why ever not?!

Because only boys can be Kuchipatchis.

*puts on Kuchipatchi suit* :lol:

OH MY GOSH WHERE DID THAT KUCHIPATCHI COME FROM?!

Seriously Usagi?

NO I THE ONLY MIMITCHI AROUND HERE YOU NO USE MIMITCHI SMILEY FACE!!! WAAA!!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: <_< <_< <_<

Not too many yaaaawwwnn emoticons guys.

Anyway, get out of that ridiculous costume. IT'S TIME TO PARTY!!!! *dances on the table*

Whoa. Where'd that come from?

I don't know. I JUST WANNA PARTY!!!! *dances more*

is that I am writing in orange.

is usagi! Means rabbit in Japanese! See you tomorrow and may the force be with you!!!

I am so so so sooooooooo sorry I haven't been able to reply the past 2 days! It's just that I was having computer problems which still haven't been solved, I have my end of the year tests this week, and pretty much everything else. So, the tamas have been paused for 2 days straight because I've neglected them a lot I've been so busy. But now they are fully unpaused and ready to talk to you!

AAAAGGGHHHHH YOUR CAT JUST KNOCKED ME OVER!!

Maybe it's trying to knock some sense in your head so that you don't think it's Easter STILL.

MAYBE I LIKE TO CELEBRATE!

YEAH?! WELL MAYBE I'M A CHICKEN! NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING!

WELL I KNOW SOMETHING! TWO PLUS TWO IS 3!!!!!

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!! TWO PLUS TWO IS 4!!!!

YEAH?! WELL I'M JUST IN PRESCHOOL SO YOU CAN'T BLAME ME!!!

HA! WELL I NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL AND I'M SMARTER THAN YOU!!!

BUT NEITHER OF YOU GUYS GOT A MUSICAL EDUCATION!! HAHA!!!

NUH UH!!! I CAN PLAY A TUBA! LISTEN! BWWWAAAAATTTTTT PWWWAAAHAHAAAATTT

EWWW THAT'S HORRIBLE A DISGRACE TO THE ARTS!!!!!!!

Note: Be prepared for more pointless discussions. They haven't talked in 2 days.

TODAY AT PRESCHOOL I HAD FUN! WE HAD SCISSORS AND I WENT UP TO MY TEACHER WITH A PAIR OF YELLOW SCISSORS AND SAID HEY TEACHER MY SCISSORS ARE BROKEN THEY KEEP MOVING AROUND AND SHE SAID THAT'S HOW THEY WORK DEAR AND I SAID OH!

LALALALALALLALALA OOOOHHH GIRL FIGHT!!!!!!! *everyone hits each other with chickens*

I apologize for the craziness.

Has anyone noticed how Mina's color is always a different shade every time she talks? Sorry about that!!

is hino! Which would explain Hinotamatchi. Okay, so I am trying to get Mina evolved into a teen tomorrow! See you tomorrow! Don't forget to PM me with comments and please anything you would like to say to me I am lonely. :( May the force be with you! :kuribotchi: The FORCE OF THE KURIBOTCHI!!! AAAGGH! Yes, I'm weird. And I know it. ;)

Hello and TGIF!!

Ooh! Noodle's playing her mp3! Dance party peoples!

What kind of song is this?

Alice Cooper. "Clones". Yes, I listen to old music. It's awesome.

Oh I'm doing the robot ooh ooh look at my smooth moves!

Well watch me breakdance! *spins and lands on head* oooww

Ooh Adele! SET FIRE TO THE RAIN!!!!

Oh here's some pictures.

20jtcl.jpg

She's a mean lookin strawberry, huh?

I'm gonna sing now. I ALWAYS FEEELL LIKE SOMEBODYS WATCHING MEEEE!!!!

14t4eo7.jpg

As a proper Mimitchi.

I'm dancing!!! Yay! Without any feet! That's weird, you know.

Yayayayayayayyayaya!!!! WHO WANT PIZZA? WELL TOO BAD CAUSE I GOT NO MONEY TO PAY FOR IT UNLESS WE STEAL NOODLE'S WALLET!

opo4yd.jpg

So Mina evolved into a ura young memetchi. Sorry the picture is blurry but I'm pretty sure we can all see Mina screaming "NOOO NOOO NOOOO I DON WANNA NO NO NIO!"

Excuse me? I did not say that.

WITH OR WITHOUT YOUUUU!!!!

That would be U2. Irish band. Mina picked Mr.Canvas as her teacher.

*comes back with Noodle's wallet*

Hey you give me that now! GIVE ME MY 100 SOMETHING $!!!!

*grabs phone* HELLO PIZZA DUDE? !

(pizza man) What? Huh? You there?

YES I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER AN EXTRA LARGE PIZZA WITH PEPPERONI AN OLIVES AN SAUSAGE AND YOU KNOW LIKE EVERYTHING THE WORKS OH HUH WHAT MIKAN OKAY WAIT HOLD THE ANCHOVIES!!!!!! AND BREADSTICKS AN CHICKEN WINGS AND 12 COKES!!!

Uh... okay I'm like hanging up cause all I hear is like a bunch of beeping. *hangs up*

Ha, that's what you get for being a tama Steve.

Rats. Here's your cash.

nqzj2v.jpg

Pancake. Looks like Pac-Man. Epicness.

BACK OFF BOOGALOO I SAID BACK OFF BOOGALOO!

Ringo Starr.

is Buki, my cat's nickname. The itchy one. Thanks to Ayan300 for all of the nice comments and support you've been giving me! Mika will get married tomorrow! Hope you had fun with us and may the force be with you!

Wedding bells are ringing at Noodle's house today! Mika got married early this morning at 7:30 to an Urutchi or Woolitchi or whatever you wanna call him. I call him sheep dude!

His name is NOT Sheep Dude! It is Felipe! And he is the sweetest little sheepy ooooh mwah mwah mwah smooch smooch

EWWWWWWWWWWWW

Okay kids moving along nothing to see here la de daa let's go get frozen yogurt!

Yaaaaayyy!!!

Let's see we would like one strawberry one chocolate and one mango.

Do you want any toppings with that?

Uh no thanks we'll be-

OOOOHHHHH YES I WANT M&MS AND SPRINKLES AND PICKLES AND WHATEVER THOSE LITTLE THINGS ARE THERE AND CHICKEN AND GRANOLA AN ANANANANANANANA OOOOOOOHHHH MMMMYYYYY GOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH GUMMY BEARS GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!! *dumps entire bucket of gummy bears on mango frozen yogurt*

That'll be $1,000000000,0000000000000000,00000000000000000000000000000000002 please.

BUT BUT BUT BU BU BU

I'm not paying for it.

You take Gotchi Points?

Uh what is that?

Okay great! *throws bag of points at guy and runs out of shop with Noodle and Usagi and their yogurt*

Wow.

Shush. Have a gummy bear.

Ooh I like lime.

Here Usagi, you can have one too.

EWWW NO NO NO I DON'T WANT ORANGE!

Okay, how about these? *holds out handful of gummy bears*

NO! I HATE CHERRY LEMON IS DISGUSTING LIME EWWW NO WAY

THEN WHAT DO YOU WAAANNNTTT??????!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing. I HATE GUMMY BEARS!!!!!!!!

Gasp! That is a crime!

WE MUST CALL THE GUMMY BEAR HATER POLICE!!!

NO! YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!!! A HAH HAVAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! *starts running*

Hurry Mina! She's getting away!

*dials phone* Hello, Gummy Bear Hater Police? Yes, this is Agent Mina. We have a gummy bear hater on the loose. Right. You'll be there in a minute? Okay. I'll try to catch up with her. Over and out! *runs after Usagi* Come on Noodle! Help me catch her!

Um, okay, I guess?! *runs*

Hahahhhahahahhahaaa!!!! YOU CANNOT CATCH ME! *bumps into something* Ow! Watch where you're going-

Stop! This is the Gummy Bear Hater Police! You have been caught! For your punishment you shall have to hug a gummy bear everyday!

Fine. hhmmph.

is that I am hungry!

is Artemis! See you tomorrow and have a fun weekend! And as always, drive safely and may the force be with you!

Hey-ooo!!!! Mika and uh Mr.Sheep Dude had a baby girl! I have an idea what her name will be but I'm not sure yet. Agh hold on I have to look at my science project real quick!! Tamas, be good while I'm gone. *leaves*

I evolved I evolved who wants to know what I am-

HEY! I SAID BE GOOD!

I thought you left already!

I heard tapping on the key board.

Yeesh you're creepy. You watch everything I do.

I'm always watching you... oooohhhh. *stares at Mina really hard*

Waaaah Noodle is being scary!!! Mommmyyyy!!!!

YOUR MOMMY ISN'T HERE DEAR WA HAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAH!

Noodle. Stop scaring the kid.

She's not a kid. She's an adult anyway. And what happened to you? Usually you would stop at nothing to torture her.

I am a parent now. I feel a strong bond towards kids.

But she's not a kid.

I KNOW BUT-

Okay we get it. Anyway, here's a pic of the family:

4s1spg.jpg

Aren't they cute?

AWWWWW WHAT A CUTE LITTLE BABY CAN I SEE HER PLEASE MIKA!!??

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHH THE BABY IS SLEEPING!!!!

You know, if she's sleeping you probably shouldn't be yelling your head off.

103z72w.jpg

Ta da! Ura Violetchi! I wasn't expecting that at all! Awesome!

is orange juice!

is sailor! See you tomorrow! I will edit this post once I know what her name is!

Hey! Soo sorry I was away yesterday! Okay, so the baby is named Adele! (Thanks to kuchipatchi.is.blue55 for approving that!) Adele was left all alone. She evolved into Hoshitchi even though I was trying reallly hard to get Bellitchi. Oh well... I'm going to find out how to get Makiko on Tama-Go. IT IS MY DESTINY THAT I WILL PROBABLY FAIL!

You're weird.

Excuse me?

Like, who are you anyway?

O__O

Why are you making that weird face?

O___O

You have offended the Noodle!

What noodle? I don't see any noodles cooking around here.

O_______O

Oh, this is bad. Very bad.

What? I'VE ONLY BEEN ALIVE FOR LIKE 3 DAYS WHAT DID I DO?!

O________________________________________________________________________________________________O

Oh dear. This is going to be crazy.

Yes. I've never seen her like this.

WHAT?!

O________________________________________O

It has been spoken. Be prepared for your punishment, young Adele.

o.o

AREYOUCRAZYHOWCANYOUNOTKNOWMEDIDNTYOURMOTHERTELLYOUANYTHINGHOWDAREYOUWELLILLTELLYOUSOMETHING I AM NOODLE THE AWESOME AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU GET MARRIED AND GO TO THE TAMA PLANET!!!

Oh. Well that clears that up then.

Good. So no pictures of Adele, if you want to see Hoshitchi go back up to the top of this page and look at Mika.

is that I just saw the word trout... o_O Which is also THE RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY. See you tomorrow! Please PM me to talk! I am lonely! Byes!

EDIT: Oh thank you for over 1,600 views! :3

Hey! Sooooo I don't really feel like doing much of an update now. The tamas will not be blabbing today, they are in Hawaii.... so I will not be evolving Adele yet. I don't have any training and I don't wanna get a bad care teen. >.< Sorry for the sucky post and there will be a much much much much much much much better post tomorrow! (Hey, at least I didn't post at all, like sometimes. -.-)

Hello!

Hey we just got back from Hawaii!!!

It was soooooo cool!!

And the people from the Tama Planet came with us!

I got a lei! Do you like it?

La de da daa!!!

It was epic!

YA!

Yes it sure was!!!!

YEAH!

Cool! I wanna hear about your adventures!

Perfect! You see, I have this postcard that I wrote to you but I didn't know what your address was so I guess you can read it now.

Okay. *picks up card with a picture of all the tamas under a palm tree on it*

Dear Noodle,

HIYAAA!!!! WE LIKE CHEESE AND YOU DO TOOO!!!!!! HGUGIFUGYIFRUFDYIGFDUT!!!!

Hey! Mikan, give me that pen!

NOOOOOOO STEVE I DON'T WANNNAAA!!!!

Mikan. Give it. Or else I'll take away your chicken.

FIIIINHNE.

Okay, Noodle. Sorry for that interruption. We went to Hawaii on a plane. We had a nice trip.

It was good except that they forgot to give me, Hime, a bag of peanuts. How RUDE!

Yes, Hime. Well, it's not much of a loss because they weren't very good peanuts anyway.

They weren't?

No. They tasted like pickles Mommy.

I like pickles, Mina, but when it's supposed to be a peanut... that's just not right.

Certainly not.

LADIES!!! Can we please get on with the letter?

OKAY GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ahem. Once we arrived in Hawaii they gave us all little leis. Then we went to our hotel.

IT WAS SOOOOOOO FANCY! IT EVEN HAD AN ICE MACHINE!!!

All hotels have ice machines.

WHAT ABOUT HOTELS ON MARS, HUH BERRY HUH? HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY HAVE ICE MACHINES?

MOMMY WELL THERE'S NO HOTELS ON MARS ANYWAY!

THEN WHERE ARE THE MARTIANS SUPPOSED TO STAY?!

BE QUIEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!! Sooo, apart from an ice machine, it also had a pool-

OOOH OOOH OOOH AND DON'T FORGET THE SUPER FLUFFY BEDS!

AARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHH

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING? BESIDES NOODLE CAN'T REALLY HEAR YOU THIS IS JUST A LETTER.

OH YEAH? WELL I INSTALLED A SOUND BOX! PRESS THE BUTTON NOODLE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Uh. Okay. *presses button*

"AAAARRRRRRGGHHHH I AM PAUL AND I SCREAM AT YOUR FAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAHHHGHGHGHGHGHG!"

Eeeeekk!!!!!! Too loud!!!

So in Hawaii we ate cheeseburgers and went surfing and went to a volcano and Jacques almost fell in but we saved him.

Sincerely,

Mikan, Steve, Berry, Jacques, Hime, Paul, Mika, Mina, Usagi, Berry,Adele,and Pierre.

Well. That was quite a letter.

We knew you'd love it.

Love isn't quite the word.. but okay. So a quick update for the tamas. Yesterday Adele got her room changes and my sister also let her borrow her Ringotchi faceplate so I will have pictures of that tomorrow... I will also leave her on tonight. As for Usagi, she will be wearing her Mocha costume tomorrow, so I will also have pics of the kitty. So now

is that Usagi just started practicing!

is preferred. See ya tomorrow, have an awesome Friday, and please PM me with whatever!

Hello! So Adele has turned 1 and just now Mina got her job application! First she wanted to work at the TV station but got 1 yes and 2 noes. FAIL.

No. EPIC FAIL.

Well, whatever kind of fail it was, then she wanted to be a dancer and.... got the job! Just like her great grandmother Mikan!

YAYS! I GET TO DANCE YA!

Oh yeah? Well I can dance better than you! *does a spin and falls flat on her face* Owww

HAHA!!!

YOU'RE MEAN!!! I CAN DO WAAAAYYYY BETTER THAN THAT I UH JUST HAVEN'T PRACTICED ENOUGH!

Hey! How about we hold a tama dancing contest? The winner gets...

ONE MILLION DOLLARS?

A DIAMOND RING?

Bragging rights.

That's boring.

Better than nothing.

True.

Usagi, would you like to be the announcer of this contest in your cat uniform?

Sure. Ahem. WELCOME TO THE 1ST ANNUAL NOODLE'S DANCING CONTEST! TODAY WE HAVE MINA THE URA VIOLETCHI COMPETING AGAINST ADELE THE HOSHITCHI!!! MINA WILL PERFORM FIRST!!

Okay. L LA LA LOA LA LA LA L ALA LA AKLLA LA LA LALLLLAAAAAAAAAA!!! *does a bunch of moves and spins a lot and crashes into Noodle*

AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!

OH! RIGHT THERE A CRITICAL SETBACK FOR MINA! NOW UP, ADELE!!!!

OKAY! *hops up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down and well you get the point*

THANK YOU ADELE! NOW FOR OUR AUDIENCE TO VOTE!!! WHAT WILL THE VOTERS- ER, MAKE THAT VOTER CHOOSE?

Ha, she'll totally choose me because I did a bunch of cool moves, unlike you, who just hopped a lot.

Yeah, but you were the one who crashed into her!

So? I know she'll forgive me!

Excuse me! Those were awesomely awesome hops of total awesomeness that must me awesome that's awesome is-

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!! AND THE WINNER IS.......... ADELE!!!!!

YES!!!!

NOOOOOOODDLLLLLLELLELEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOUUUU?!

Hey, you made my nose bleed.

Bleh.

is that I am going out to dinner tonight.

is Cybershot, a type of camera. Please PM me with comments, suggestions, whatever! May the force be with you! ;)

Well. It's been quite... crazy around here lately. O___o You shall see. So let us start off by saying that the matchmaker very very very unexpectedly paid Usagi a visit yesterday and she got married to a Gozarutchi and had a baby girl. AND SHE WAS ONLY 5! Weird. AANNND ajkhvgyirsg iegdteruigturguigtruigtfug aaaggggghhh this morning.... ugh no I do not feel like typing that again you can read the tragedy here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/180552-who-what-when-where-whyyyyyyyyyyy/ Yeah. SOO Adele is 2 and she has not evolved oh I mean yesterday she evolved into shelltchi.. Um I also would like to inform you that the tamas will be paused for the most part from now on for a while cause I have a bunch of projects to do. The family is even paused. I like them.

Hey Noodle? Even if we're paused can we still talk?

Of course. BLAB ALL YOU WANT! AAAGG

Noodle's acting weird.

Sorry guys. I'm just kinda shaken up after this morning's um ah incident. BUT I'M OKAY YAYAYAYAY!

Pssst guys! We should make a party for Noodle to make her feel better!

WHAAAT ARE YOU WHISPERING ABOUUUTT???

OH HI NOODLE WHY DON'T YOU GO PLAY SOLITARE?

Uh okay? *goes and plays it*

So, what should we have at her party?

CHEESECAKE!

EHHH??? BERRY??!

BYE NOW!

o_O That was weird.

*takes out notebook* Okay let's see... Berry says we should have cheesecake... anything else?

Well what are some things that she likes? You guys would know better than me cause I've only been with her for a little while.

Um.. she likes cherry blossoms... Hot Fudge Sundae Poptarts... CHICKENS~!!!

That's it! We need a chicken that smells like cherry blossoms that gives out Hot Fudge Sundae Poptarts!

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

UH I THINK SO BUT HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET A BANANA TO DANCE THE POLKA?

*headdesk*

uh. >_>

Ahem okay how about we do this? Adele, you get something cherry blossom scented. Usagi, you get the poptarts. And I shall get the chicken. Let's go!

Ten Minutes Later...

Got everything?

Yep!

Uh huh!

Okay, Adele, I'll hold the chicken and you pour that cherry blossom soap on it.

Okay. *pours it on*

Now not only will it smell good, it'll be clean too.

True! Now, Usagi, give the chicken the box of poptarts.

Okay. *gives it to chicken*

Let us present it to Noodle! OH NOOOODLLLEEE!!!

Yeah?

WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOUUUU!!!

GAASSPPP!! AAAAHHH!!!! IT'S PERFECT! HOW DID YOU KNOW? I SHALL NAME THE CHICKEN FRED BOB!!!!!! YAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAY!!! COME FRED BOB LET US EAT YUMMY POPTARTS TOGETHER!!! *runs off to cuddle chicken*

That sure cheered her up.

Yep.

Well, since Noodle is enjoying her chicken, I guess we're in charge of...

is that :babytchi: is weird!

is UGHABOOO!

What?

It's a word I made up.

Cool. So please PM Noodle with comments and please talk to her to cheer her up a little! SEE YA!

Hello! So, first of all I would like to inform you (again) about the how the posting is going to go these days. As if I didn't already have enough projects to do already, I got assigned a book report today on top of everything else. So now I have to read Eragon in a week, and it's a 500 page book. -_- So I am basically reading all afternoon, so log posts won't be until some time in the evening, if I find time to post at all. But now on to the important things!

So we're more important than your school work? What kind of a student are you?

Would you rather not exist, Mina?

Noooo.. :rolleyes:

Good. I knew you'd see it that way. Exciting news! Today while I was doing my endless reading, I heard the evolving beep! I look over to see Adele as a..... (drumroll please)

*plays drumroll*

Lovelitchi!!! I was not expecting perfect care! :D

Yay yay yay yay yahhooo!!!! I'm a Lovelitchi! I can hypnotize people with my sparkling eyes!

No you can't.

Oh yeah? *stares Noodle in the eyes* YOOOUUU WIIILLLL MAAKKEE MEE A SANDWICHHHHHH

I WIIILLL MAKKKEE YOUUU A SANDWICHHHH MAAAAAAAASTTTERRR.... WHAAAATTTT KIIINNDDDD???

HAAAAMMMMMM ANDDDD CHEEESEE WITH MUSTARDDDD

OOOKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. YOUUURRR WIIISSHHH IISSSS MYYYY COMMANDDDD *goes to kitchen and makes sandwich* HEERRRE YOUUU GOOOOO MASSSTTEERRR

THAAANNNKKK YOUUUU SERRRVAANNT.... YOUU ARRREEE RELEASSSEEEDDD... *snaps fingers and bites into sandwich*

Whoaa... What just happened?

WOOWWW!!!!

Let's see.. what was I going to say? Oh yeah, I am leaving Usagi and her ninja husband and their daughter Diana on tonight so maybe they will leave.

HI! I'M DIANA!!

is that all the smileys are back now! Yay!

is root. See you tomorrow night may the force be with you and be awesome! Ugh, now back to more reading. My eyes hurt. :(

WE'RE BAAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Did ya miss us? Huh? Huh?

Hello to you people!!!

Long time no see!

Well, here we all are again! I said that because of the project I would be away but now we are back! Thank you very much to NinjasaurusRex for expressing concern for us! Don't worry, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. ;) Also, thanks to tamagotchicuteness for following! Good to see fans! So, as of... oh I don't know.. some time this afternoon I officially finished Eragon! It was a good book. The tamas have not be unpaused for a while and Diana is still a tiny little baby because at the moment I don't really feel like taking care of a white blob that beeps every 5 seconds.

Hey! I do not!

Really?

So guess whaat? Today Noodle was doing this weird thing called um needlepoint and she did it for a long time.

Yeah she was using yarn like a little granny!

Hey! I'm not a little granny! And how did you know that I was doing that?!

We have hidden cameras.

ADELE! Idiot! Now they aren't hidden anymore!

Well she doesn't know where they're hidden, does she?

GAAASP HIDDEN CAMERAS?! WHERE?!

Ha, we'll never tell you.

What if I.... TICKLE THE BABY?!

I know nothing. I was only born... *counts on fingers* Hey wait I can't count on my fingers I don't have any hahaahhahahahahahahhahhaaa!

Obviously I can't get any info from her. -_-

So they shall remain hidden. But be aware Noodle, that we are always watching you... oooohh. :eek:

Yeah, so don't try anything funny!

is that my head hurts.

is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Well maybe it's not quite a word but oh well! Thank you everyone! WE HAVE RETURNED! I LOVE YOU ALL! :wub:

-_- SORRRRYY!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't post yesterday because I was busy working on the project part of my book report. I'm making a little Eragon themed newspaper. So once again, this will be a quick update to say a lot of things in a hurry. Prepare for extremely long run-on sentence.

Prepared!

Ready!

What's a run-o-

Okay so as you people know I have this giant book report to do and I will be working on that a lot but also I have a band concert tomorrow night and on Thursday night I have to go to this stupid thing where we have to meet these pen-pals that we had that nobody has anything in common with and she asked me in the last letter if I had dandruff O_________O but back to the point I have to do that on Thursday around six so I won't be around much for a few days I can hopefully get on for a like 10 minutes or something to post here and reply to my roleplay but please still PM me I can answer you and I really shouldn't be here right now at all I'm supposed to be looking for Eragon pictures so I'm like switching tabs every time someone walks by and Someone Like You is playing right now and my pen-pal hates Adele. > :( GAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPP

*faints*

Someone so young cannot withstand such power.

Woo.

haahh haah haaahhh gaaaaaasssp koff koff koff

Breath Noodle breath!

hah haah Well there you have it. Thank you for reading and please continue to bear with us all!!! See you for like 3 seconds tomorrow!

Okay. Sooooo I had more time than I thought I would today so I decided to.... DA DA DA DAAA! Unpause the tamas!!!!! Diana turned into Hitodetchi while watching me do my boring math.

IT WAS SOOOOO BORING CAUSE NOODLE WAS SCRIBBLING AND SAYING URGH WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO THIS HUH WHAT

We get it. Oh my gosh. What the heck? When I was walking home from school it was like 90 degrees and super sunny and now... it's cloudy and really dark outside. And there's some thunder. O_O

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ME SCARREEEEDD MIIIINNNNNNAAAAAAAAA PROTECT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGH I'M SCARED TOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not scared! Cause Luke is with me!

Who's Luke? AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGH MORE BOOMY SCARY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

FLASHY LIGHTYYYYYY AAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH

For your information, that's called lightning, Diana. And yeah, that's the Tama-Go news. Do you remember Luke the Kikitchi? My sister's Tama-Go? Well, we have decided to have them get married when they're old enough. :) Oh hey. Luke's color is the same as Diana's on Luke's log....

:wacko: Not to worry! Before I talk, I shall put a smiley face here!

Good thinking Luke!

Windy. Very windy. I wonder if it will rain. Just in time for my night band concert. The morning ones were already enough of a disaster. The obnoxious saxophone player on my left was ahem ahem apparently "stretching" but ended up hitting me on the side of the head. Hard. Like about where my temple is. KILLER HEADACHE RIGHT NOW. :(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH SCARY BOOOOOOMMMMM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh dang. Looks like it might be a duststorm. Oh, there's the rain!

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGH WHAT IS ALL THAT BANGING?!

THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING

Hey, I thought you weren't scared.

ah.... :rolleyes:

Geez. It's really pouring!!!! :eek:

WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hey, at least you guys get to stay inside and be warm. I have to go out in it. Ugh.

Oh. Yays!

is that I ate a chocolate cupcake today!

is SUPERRAINY! See you tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back