The Councel of Seven

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay...." Christiana said a bit confused "Yes it is wrong you shouldn't go around killing everyone around you. You don't need to like them bu you shouldn't just kill them all. Thank you for the complement, but I really don't see how any of this is my problem or even what can I do?" She asked him genuinely confused by his statements.

"I don't know, I was just hoping for some advice." Damien admitted. He had a feeling that she wasn't going to be able to help him, but he just wanted to see if she could. "If you don't have any, that's fine." He added softly.

Christiana made an apologetic face. " I really don't know what to tell you, I mean I have never gone out and tried to kill people like that. But I think that if you feel like you no longer want to and you can see that it was wrong than that must be something right? I think it's probably a good thing, I think you may have only been acting like that for a certain reason from like something that happened to you and now you have sort of realised that killing others won't change the past. That no matter how many people die, what happened happened and what didn't didn't and that really cannot be changed. The only real advice I think I can give you without really understanding your situation would be to try and move on, there are somethings you just can't alter the past is one of them but you can change how you chose to deal with it. "

Damien nodded. "I understand that, but now that I have moved on, I don't know what I should do." He explained, looking at her. He took a sigh. "his would have just been easier if you killed me before." He muttered under his breath, leaning against the doorway.

Christiana simply looked at him. " I disagree. Death is the easy way out of everything. Only the strong are able to withstand it all and decide that they want to fight it out and push through life even with it's challenges. And as to the question of what to do now, that can only be answered by you. If you want to know what to do you have to do what your heart is telling you to do. And that Is anquestion that even if I wanted to I could not answer for you. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Damien took a sigh. He was confused, and Christians words just made him more confused. "Thank you..." He said softly, looking down. He slowly walked off, still not knowing what he should do.

Christiana simply nodded. She realised that she probably hadn't been much help. But there wasnt much she could tell him. It wasn't her place to tell him what he wanted or what he should do. She watched him walk away for a moment before shutting the door quietly. She glanced up at the large clock in the hall. It was still pretty early in the day. Ugh this meant that she had that much more time to have to deal with things. Maybe she could just curl back up in bed and go to sleep again. She wondered for a moment why she hadn't received any word about this inprompto meeting, that wasn't a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back