The Councel of Seven

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christiana reached over and took the glass again once he had refilled it again. The alcohol didn't really affect her like it did a human, it was more mind numbing than anything else. Christiana sat down onto the couch beside him. She leaned the top of her body on an angle toward him and rested her head on his shoulder. He stroked her hair gently, running his hand from the top of her head down letting his fingers run through her hair. He leaned down a bit pressing his lips softly to her forehead. " I've missed you," she told him softly, closing her eyes a bit.

Damien was bored, it was like he was watching a romance movie. He decided to leave, so very slowly he made his way out, retuning to his regular form as he reentered the throne room. He went and sat on the throne, needing to rest.

Christiana sighed, " If I agree to go, will you leave and let me get back to my business. " The man grinned " deal. " he said and stood up " I must take my leave anyway, I too have things to attend to. Christiana stood up after him and nodded before turning and heading back to her throne room and leaving the male to let himself out. He did and she pushed the doors to her room open again.

Damien gave Christiana a small nodded of recognition as she walked in. Take a sigh, he leaned back and closed his eyes. He was so tired, all he wanted to do was sleep. Hr quickly dosed off, right there in Christiana's throne.

Christiana gave him a simply nod in return. She entred the room and walked on a direct angle to a door in the wall. It was in the far corner of the room in line with her throne but on the other wall. She opened the door to her little office. Shutting the door quietly behind her, she walked around and shuffled through some of the drawers in the desk. She picked up some papers and read over them quickly. She walked back into the throne room and leaned out the main entrance and down a set of stairs leading elsewhere, "Janos, I am awaiting a call for the date of a meeting with some council. Please be aware that it is urgent and I should be notified about anything you hear of it." She called down the stairs and then moving slowly back to the throne room.

Damien woke up, having a small nightmare. "I shouldn't be here." he said to himself, getting up. He walked over to Christiana. "Thanks for your hospitality, but I have to go." He told her, running off. He walked outside, and back onto the main road.

Christana was going to say something in response to Damien but he was gone so quickly she hadn't had the chance. Oh well, she shrugged. She headed back to the desk in her office and continued to shuffle around in the papers. Just as she was started to grow tired she had remembered her mental note about Charles' mishap. She simply sighed and got up. She went and told someone to go and deal with the mess before someone stumbled upon it. She then headed upstairs to change.

Damien went back to the spot where he had met Christiana, but his sword was no where to be found. Sighing, he looked over at the bodyguard he had killed. Picking up the corpse, he drained the blood from whatever he had left in him. Damien wiped his lips, and walked in his original direction.

Christiana headed up the staircase to her bedroom. She turned the simply handle and opened her door, then closing it behind her. she opened up the large cherry wardrobe and filed through it to find something more comfortable to change into.

Damien kept on walking until he reached an old burned down house. He walked inside the remains and looked around, but found nothing. Sighing, he sat down to rest.

Christiana changed quickly into a corseted nightgown. It wasnt exactly a shortern modern legnth but not very long either. She plopped herself down into the large and overly poofy blankets the piled up on her bed. She debated actually sleeping or not.

Damien slowly closed his eyes, very tired from the day he had. He thought about Christiana, about how strange she was. He slowly fell asleep in the middle of his thoughts.

Christiana leaned back onto the soft fluffy blankets of her bed. She closed her eyes and soon she was curled up underneath the comforter. She was soon out like a light and next thing she knew she was opening her eyes to the dim light of early morning. She sat up and looked around a little bit flustered, having not remembered falling asleep.

Damien woke up, only to find himself in Christiana's throne room. "How did I get here?" He asked himself, standing up. He looked around, nobody was there. Damien decided it would be best just to leave, but not without a little looking around. He walked out into another room, looking for anything that might be of interest to him.

Christiana wondered why she had awoken. She simply shrugged it off and slumped her way down the hall to the staircase. She floated her way gently down the stairs. She yawned quietly, rather cursor actually. She headed down toward her kitchen and opened up the fridge.

Damien saw Christiana in the kitchen, and thought if he should say hi. He decided against it, and went around the kitchen. He saw nothing interesting, but still wouldn't give up until he found something important. He had a feeling it was in this house, but where?

Christian heard a noise behind her. She closed the fridge as silently as she could. She peered out of the kitchen's doorway. She scampered down the hall after the sounds. She crouched down around the corner, wondering what to do, she didn't want to go just attacking someone out of instinct and end up making a mistake like she had done at least twice before.

Damien was sure he was close now. "How did she get it?" He asked himself, opening a door to walk in a seemingly empty room. He started to hit different bricks, eventually finding the right one. A secret passage appeared, and he walked in.

Christiana followed him. She caught up with him quickly and easily. Once she knew who is was she figured that all of her sneaking was pretty much pointless. She walked at a normal pace behind him. " Damien? What are you doing?"

Damien cringed, realizing she was following him. "I'm not sure... I woke up in the throne room, and all the doors are locked from the outside." He said, lying about the last part. Sudennly, he bursted into a sprit, reaching the end of the path. He took a turn, and locked himself in a room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back