The Councel of Seven

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christiana entred the house. She smiled a bit at his moment of awe. "Yes I know, alot of this house is simply an illusion to keep outsiders... out." Christiana didn't answer his question, she simply glided past him. Her champagne gown flowing around her anklys as she moved. She moved sliently down the hall in a straight and direct path to her main room, by passing the parlor room. She pushed the door to her throne room with both of her hands. The walls had a few scatter people. Two stood near the throne a man and a woman. The woman had long silvery hair that swept around her elbows, the man hair short dark hair that was cropped in ragged edges around his face. A few others sat perched in various places around the room.

"So are you a queen are something?" Damien asked, looking around the throne room. His attention turned to tue man and the women. "Who are they?" He asked, looking at everyone else. He remained calm, although never being in such a big room before.

Christiana smiled at him. "No, my child, I am just very close to the council. And I am simply in control of this cities, all those who break the rules in my city come here first." She looked up at the people across the room from them. "Those are my closest advisors and dear friends." She explained moving toward her throne. She had sat upon it for only a mere minute before the man leaned over and whispered something almost silently to her causing her to utter a quick response and stand up again. "Excuse me for a moment, I have business to attend to." She looked to Damien, "Please, make yourself comfortable." When she was passing him she paused for a moment before continuing. " And I wouldnt advise trying any of your earlier stunts, it will not end as happily." She continued on her was pushing back through the double doors and around the corner into another room swiftly.

Damien wondered if he should follow her, but decided to just sit down and wait. Sadly, he didn't see any other chairs besides the throne. He walked over to sit, but someone stopped him. He then decided to followed Christiana. He snuck into the room she went in, hiding behind a large couch.

Christiana was pacing the floor in an irritated manor. She had an old styled phone held up to her ear, the cord stopped her from being able to move to far away from its base. She hissed agrily to the person on the other end "Non, non, tu ne peux pas. Vous ne pouvez pas déposer à l 'improviste. Pas aujourd'hui. Ugh, c'est que pendant une courte moment si. Salut, À bientôt " She placed the receiver onto its base in a very un-genle manor. " Hello ma chère," She said turning to Damien, "What have you come in here for? Has something happened?" Her voice was softer when she spoke to him than on the phone, seemingly more calm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damien translated the French. "Who's coming unexpected?" He asked, standing up. Christiana seemed panicked, like she didn't want whoever it was to come. Damien sighed. "You know what, it's none of my buisness. You don't have to answer." he told her, thinking about how she looked be very stressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Christiana sat herself upon the couches arm rest. "Good, because I wasn't planning on it." She told him. She hadn't planned on telling him, it was none of his business. "Why have you come into here? Has something happened?" She asked him again, wondering why he had followed her. "Is there something that you needed?" She smoothed the skirt of her dress gently with a delicate hand. She was curious not only as to why he had followed, but why he had hid.

Damien sat on the couch, not knowing what to say. "I just wanted to know if you wanted me to do anything?" He lied, making sure not to look in her eyes. He wondered who was coming, still looking at the floor.

"No, " She said simply "No thank you," She corrected herself, not wanting to be impolite. She stood up gracefully " Well, shall I introduce you to the others?" She asked him. She floated slowly and gently down the hall to the other room again. She opened the doors with more force, leaving them open. "Janos, Serephina, this is Damien. I, aqquired him along the way. And I expect you three to play nicely." She announced chastising the two of them like they were children. They made a few mock disappointed faces at her in return.

"Don't treat me like a child." Damien told Christiana, giving her a small glare. He looked at the other two, giving a small sigh. This was boring, he would have preferred to not come here. He sat down in her throne, laughing a bit at how big the seat was. "Hey Christiana, why do you have such a big chair?" He asked.

Christiana rolled her eyes at him. She answered his question after a moment of though. "Because it is pretty, and I like it. It's quite comfortable. " Serephina smiled playfully, "I always enjoy new toys" She giggled extending a hand out. A smokey arm extended from her reaching out to him as dark shows danced around him. Whisperes echoed through the room and what looked to be Death Eater smoke came shooting toward him from different angles. Janos chuckled darkly, obviously amused.

Damien, not amused, got out of the chair. He grabbed Janos by the neck and lifted him. "What are you laughing about?" he asked darkly, throwing him to the floor. He looked at Serephina, giving her a dark glare and walking out of the room. It was weird, it felt like he had been here before. He knew how to get around everywhere, and had no problem going into the forest.

Janos growled fiercly and was at the door in a second. Christiana glared at Janos stopping him in his tracks. "Enough!" She snapped as he dropped to his knees holding his head in pain. " Janos no. I will not lose everything I have worked hard for because you loose your temper. I have gotten you toys now go play with those." She let him get up to his feet. On the outside of the house a man with raven black hair was headed toward the door, his pace was quick. He barely gave Damien a second glance in passing.

Damien watched as the man walked in the door, he quickly followed. He knew this was the guy Christiana was so stressed about having, but why? He followed him without being noticed, knowing that he would need to save his energy for what he was going to do next.

The strange man knocked on the door loudly and pushed on the doorbell. " Serephina, make that awful racket stop please. " Serephina nodded a silent oblige and flitted off to answer the door. She pulled the door open already having sensed the man at the other side. "Serephina, " He greeted as if he had already know her well. She gestured down the hall to the throne room and the man went. He opened these doors without knocking as if he didn't care of the common courtesy or anything of the sort. Christiana arose from her chair at the sight of him and met him halfway across the floor with a kiss on each cheek.

Damien stood in the corner of the room, surprised by Christiana's gestures. He never would have thought she would have real feelings about someone. Staying quite, he walked to a different spot so he could hear them better.

Christiana smiled a bit. It was a bit of a forced smile but still. " So this is a surprise, I wasn't expecting them to send you. They must want something. " She analyzed quickly and stating her opinion frankly. The man chuckled once. " I haven't seen you in years and this is the greeting I get?" when she glared at him in response, clearly not amused. He sighed, " They want a meeting, soon, their soil, and alone. None of these people lurking around pretending that they are not eavesdropping. " he stated simply. " Now, I know you don't like to make small take and beat around the bush, but before we talk business how about a drink?" he suggested heading to the parlor room and it's large mahogany bar.

Damien quickly realized that this man might be on the council, so he had to be perfect with this. He quietly followed them into the parlor room. He now had to do something he only had done once before. Closing his eyes, he slowly merged with the shadows, so no one could tell he was there.

Christiana closed her eyes and followed him. This day just continued to get better and better. He hopped over the bar top and grabbed a bottle and a glass. He shrugged when Christiana looked at him and said " You do realize that there is a perfectly good opening right there. " he yook his glass and bottle and carried it around through the opening he set them onto a small table by the couch and poured himself a drink and taking a few sips. " So why the he'll do they want to meet all of a sudden? It's not like anything has happened. You know I hate these meetings." Christiana exclaimed taking the glass from his hand and downing the rest of it quickly then handing the empty glass back to him.

Damien stayed silent, keeping his concentration on staying like he was. He listened to the conversation, nothing interesting yet. His energy was draining fast, he knew he could only stay like this for another few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back