The Councel of Seven

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christiana followed him down the hall groaning. She was not in the mood for playing such games, she was also not dressed for it. She pulled on the door handle, no luck. " Dammit." She swore under her breath "Damien, darling, what are you doing. Unlock this door immediately. " She spoke in a calm and rational voice through the door. She leaned herself againt the door's frame gently.

Damien ignored her, looking around the room. He finally found what he was looking for, a sword. Damien unlocked the door, looking at Christiana. "Where did you get this?"

Christiana shrugged examining the peice of metal in his hands " I don't know. I have accumulated so many things in my time I don't remember half of it..." She ran her finger lightly along the edge of the shinily polished silver blade. "Why?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Because it's mine." Damien said simply. Although it wasn't officially his, he was next in line for it, and since his mentor was killed, it was his now. "I wasn't using this at our fight yesterday because I had no idea where it was. I've been searching for it for a while now."

Last edited by a moderator:
Christiana made a puzzled face " Oh, I dot know. I'd have to ask around in order to find out if anyone remembers anything about it. She reached over and held the sword in her hand and flipped the sword over examining it again, trying to see if she would have an epiphany or suddenly remember where it had come from. " I actually don't think I had ever seen it before. " she said after a while making a slightly pouty face at her lack of knowledge of this object.

"There is one other thing..." Damien started to say. "That man that was here yesterday... I've seen him before." That's all he said. He realized that Christiana and him were really close, so he didn't mention that he killed the original owner of the sword.

Christians made a small noise, short and thoughtful. It came out as sort of a "Hmm". She looked up at the young boy, " You know eachother? " she questioned curiously " Where have you seen him before. " the way she said it it sounded almost like she didn't really believe or at least never would have thought their paths would ever cross.

"it's a long story, but let's just say he was probably the one who gave you this sword." Damien told her. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to get going." He added, beginning to walk out.

" Wait, no. " Christiana said following him and turning him around by the arm. " I think you need to explain this now. How the hell do you two know eachother and if this is yours how did he get it?" she said asking her questions quickly in one streak like it was one continuous sentence.

"Okay, so this was my mentor's. He taught me everything I know about fighting. He said I could have this sword when he died. Your little boyfriend came and just killed him one day. I asked him why he did it, but he ignored me, just looking at me gave me pain." Damien explained.

Christiana made a noise that wa a cross between a scoff and that noise that occasionally comes out at sudden bursts of laughter " Psshhhh. Boyfriend? My boyfriend?" Christiana burst out into a tiny fit of laughter at this, which she apperantly found quite hilarious. She managed to compose herself enough to speak again. " he is most deffinately not my boyfriend. "

Damien looked shocked. "He's on the council, isn't he?" Damien asked, thinking about him. He took a sigh. "Anyway, now you know the story, so I'll be off now."

" Nnot exactly... " Christiana tried to explain " He's more of the council's assistant. He basically does all of the stuff they don't want to get their own hands dirty with. " she shrugged slightly, that was the best way that she could explain it. She looked down. " Oh, um, yeah. I should probably go get dressed. "

Damien nodded, and with that, he walked out. He looked around, not knowing where to go. He walked up the road, not knowing where the path would take him.

Christiana Nodded as well and watched in silence as he closed the door behind him. She then headed upstairs to find some thing to wear. She shuffled through the clothing on the hangers in her large closet. She pulled out a couple of outfits and inspected them for a minute. She eventually decided on a black dress with thinner straps over her shoulders and a hem line that was on a slight angle and the highest poin was about an inch or two above her knee and the lower side just below it. The bodice of the dress was laced up delicately in the front. She examined herself in the mirror, finally satisfied.

Damien was now unsure what to do. Should he go and kill vampires, like he was doing before he met Christiana? No, he didn't want to kill anymore. He need help, he needed a friend. He looked at Christiana's house, wondering if he should go talk to her.

Christiana watched her reflection in the mirror. She then picked up a hairbrush with a delicately designed handle and brushed through herbslightly tousled hair until it was smooth and flowed nicely down her shoulders again. She checked herself in the mirror once more before heading back downstairs again.

Damien slowly approached the door, giving a small knock. He was somewhat nervous, not know how welcoming she would be to him. He pushed that thought to the back of his mind, and waited for her to answer the door.

Christiana was in the other room when she had heard the knock at the door. She waited a minute or two, she didn't hear the noise of the door opening or the sounds of anyone going to get it. She moved, standing up from her seatand heading toward the front door. She pulled open the door, she smirked a bit at Damien. "Did you not just leave?" She asked him "You seem to be making this a habit of leaving and then returning again.." She pointed out.

Damien laughed a little. "Listen, I need your help..." he started to say. "I need to know what I should do. I don't want to kill anymore, it was wrong. You're the wisest person I know..." He told her, taking a deep sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back