The high light && lowlight of your day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ It was my daddys b-day too!!! And my cats!

High light: The guy I like dumped his GF and word is he likes me!

Lowlight: 1.15 hours sitting in a gym with 1200 students + teachers for an assembly. Supercrowded! I spread my legs out and leaned back on my friend. (Sitting little kid style cross leg for 1.15hrs is murder on the ankles) and almost went to sleep. I complained to my form teacher!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's highlight and lowlight!

Highlight: I'm going to Vegas in December.

Lowlight: My mom's boyfriend had to invite me, because my mom refused. Because I'm going, as are his kids. Guess who's getting stuck watching them >.<

Highlight= Well, I baked Gingerbread Men in Foods, and they were YUMMO! =D

Lowlight= I realised that the syrup I used in the Gingerbread Men were a year expired. -__-

Highlight 2= I'm not sick from the Gingerbread Men! WOO! ^.^ BEAT THAT FOOD POISONING! > :)

~SG~

Yesterdays:

Highlight 1: Nothing yesterday.

Lowlight 1: Found out my asthma is getting worser and missed school though the week accept today.

Todays:

Highlight 2:Went to school

Lowlight 2: Nothing yet..

Highlight- I had an delicious mint chocolate frozen coffee drink from Nordstroms. Yum. And I finally got Pretty. Odd., the PATD CD. 8D

Lowlight- I had to go to the doctor's and miss school. D:

HighLight - I got the cheeseburger I've been craving for weeks now xD

LowLight - I got detention for dancing in the hallways :/

Highlight: A suitcase I'm using comes with a lock that's seperate :D

Lowlight: I have to wake up at 6:45 tomorrow. -_-

Cecib :)

Highlight- Nothing Really Happend, So I'll Say The highlight/Lowlight within the past week

I dyed my Hair and I really liked the color <3

Low-Light- My Hamster Died The Day Before Halloween </3

Highlight: I have a 4 day weekend

Lowlight: My best friend and I got into a fight

Last edited by a moderator:
Highlight: hmm, Tyra was acting as her usual ghetto self and starting cussing at a random person that crashed into her and that was funny.

Lowlight: I failed a test again.

Highlight: We did a full run through at rehearsal today, crazy fun.

Lowlight: Tons of science and french homework, and I haven't started yet.. It's 22:15

I should probably get started now.. hehe

Highlight: I have scrap booking for homeroom!

Lowlight: Stupid algebra... and brothers... stupid algebra and brothers...

Highlight: I got my phone back! Longest 4 days of my life!, There was a grundy run by the local boys school

Lowlight: A *Think of bad word and insert here* keeps bein rude to me but its sorta fun to bum her out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back