The high light && lowlight of your day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just woke up, so I'll do yesterday. :3

Highlight: No homework, and the dance last night. That was fun.. I danced with Shane and most of the time with Renee, Bridget, Sarah, and Hannah.

Lowlight: Nicole is sick and couldn't come, which took away all of the fun. And Renee, Tara, Bridget, and a few other friends didn't get to sing karaoke. And Shane was all over Anna half the night.

Last edited by a moderator:
-yawn-

i just got up

i'll do yesterdayy

Highlight: erm I think the guy i like likes me back fosho :]

Lowlight: I have got me a nasty fever :[

I'll say the highlights and lowlights of yesterday since I've done nothing so far today.

Highlight - I'm going to be playing cricket in the under 16s! The grade that scares me to death, but its my crush's team so its all good. I'll definately be hanging around him, haha ;)

Lowlight - I'll have to bat, those bowlers are so scary...

Highlight: I got out of school early today because I felt horrible during the assembly. I feel much better now. I had a horrible headache and a minor stomachache.

Lowlight: During the assembly, the headache was KILLING ME! I soo need portable Head On.

Wendesday:

High light:

I got a 21/25 on my science test.

I had band rehearsal too. =]

Brian made me laugh because he was pole dancing with his trombone. xD

Lowlight:

Taylor touched my baby.

George bumped Scott into my back.. Disturbing.

Highlight- Uh..... ;)

Lowlight: We came back from a trip.

Cecib :(

Highlight: I get to stay at home and relax

Lowlight: Nobody wants to come out and hang around the town today, its also raining, i'm bored and i'm hungry for some sweets but I haven't got any. :(

Highlight: I have no homework for the weekend xD

Lowlight: Im bored DX

Highlight: I might see the Twilight movie. :3

Low light: I'm sick, and feel like I'm going to throw up right now.

Considering that it's 9 AM;

Highlight: Waking up

Lowlight: I don't know if it's happened yet

Highlight: We're making my brother's cake (it's his birthday). We scraped out the fillings of Oreos.

I ate some of the cream. :D

Lowlight: I know I'll regret that later. xP

Cecib :angry:

Friday's Highlight:

I may play Piccolo for 8th grade band in January! [7th graders can be in 8th grade band if needed]

Lowlight:

I probably won't get a Alto Flute for my birthday.

Today is Saturday. :)

HIGHLIGHT(s): Getting up late and lying in, buying new pink hat and furry snow boots, Christmas catologues arriving (nearly the Christmas season!), finishing my letter to my best friend in England, having apple pie + ice cream for dessert and wearing my new favourite top for the first time!

LOWLIGHT: It was pretty cold out.

Today was a pretty good day for me!

-bratztroxg

High Light:

I found a good Piccolo! I hope my parents/Grandma can get it for me! It's $199. =O

[i just hope my grandma will say yes. I'd die a happy instrumentalist.]

Low Light:

Nothing. 8]

Highlight-

I got cake and AWESOME new shoes. (the cake was from my sister's friend's birthday party)

Lowlight- I had to use the DISGUSTING bathroom at the place the party was... there was pee on the toilet seat, like ALL over it :( and I was in a bad mood when I got my shoes. I don't know why though...

Highlight: Its a Sunday! So I dont have to go to school.

Lowlight: Theres homework which is due tomorrow and I cant seem to finish it. Its really stressing me out. Also, Im scared of going to school tomorrow. Due to what happened on Thursday, Im pretty scared :(

So today is pretty much a day focused on school, which is good and bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back