The Hunger Games.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna just kept walking feeling terrible."I need....fresh water it will clean the bad water....out of my system"Anna said. Soon enough they found a pond. The pond was blue and looked fresh."Finally"Anna mummbled."I-.. I thing this w-water is safe"Anna said looking at Cinder. She hoped the bad water was not strong enough to kill her.

Cinder looked at the pond. How had she not come across this before? The water looked good enough, bending down, she stuck her hand in the water, and then pulled it out. It was red, covered in blood. She screamed. It had to be a pond of blood, made to look like water so poor tributes would drink the water disguised blood and get sick, causing them to die if not treated. Cinder pulled Anna away from the pond, "We can't drink this 'water' either, Anna. It's not real water."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh" Anna said in a very disappointing voice. She felt better but still queasy."Where are we going to get water"Anna said desperately."Lets K-keep moving". Anna tried to walk on her own but she fell on the ground. Then she leaned against Cinder and they started to walk.

Cye stalked the two from a distance, tempted to attack. Very tempted. He took out an empty water bottle and threw it at them, hitting Anna right in the head to torment them.

The water bottle hit Anna square in the head."Owww what the" Anna said looking around."Cinder we have to run"

Cinder watched the water bottle fly at Anna, hitting her with a thud and then falling to the ground. She snatched up the water bottle and shoved it quickly in her pack. "Run? Anna you can't run! You're going to get hurt," Cinder responded, quickening their pace.

"We have too!" Anna said almost running."We are almost there" Even though she was very good at running she was not running very fast. The bad water bubbled in her stomach. She felt like she might barf but held it in. She soon saw the cave. It was evening. Anna fell to the ground and threw up. "Ugggg"She moaned.

Anna sat there will her mouth wide open."Did you follow us"Anna said gritting her teeth . Deep down she was terrified. He was deranged killing the two district 12s. She tried to make her self look not sick

"As a matter of fact I did." Cye smirked, walking closer. "Does that matter?"

Anna gripped her knife hard."Well"She chuckled"Why did you follow us. Try to kill me just cus I look weak" Anna said

"No, I just wanna plain out kill you to get one step closer to winning this thing." Cye took out one of his daggers, and threw it into Anna's arm which held her knife. It wouldn't kill her, just put her in a lot of pain.

She ducked which made the knife hit the tree behind her. "Nice shot just a little to short. Now its my turn"She grabbed the knife Cye threw at her and threw it right at his thigh.

Cye easily stepped out of the way, and before she could react, he ran up to Anna, bringing his other dagger into her arm, trying to weaken her but not kill her yet.

She kept in screaming from pain got her knife and stabbed it in Cyes leg. She then pushed him on to the grow and started to run

Cye felt the blood drip down his leg, and crawled back to his feet, taking the knife out and slowly following Anna.

She ran the fastest than ever. She kept running and running. Blood was pouring from her arm. She grabbed onto a tree and climbed all the way to the top

Cye slowly caught up with her, and took out his lighter, climbing high enough to set some branches on fire, then he jumped off, collapsing on the ground because of his wounded leg.

Pandora sat silently until she became impatient with Eli. She prodded his side with the staff of her spear. "Eli, wake up."

She looked at the flames. She jumped to another tree. She got out her knife aimed and threw in at Cyes head. She hoped it would kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back