The Hunger Games.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinder nodded, biting her lip. It had began getting a little windy, but she hoped the cave would block off the wind. "Alright, let's set it up." She said, placing down the sticks to start the fire.

Anna started to place the wood aroud each other. Are you cold. Anna put her hand on Cinders head to inspect the bruise.¨ Its better.” Anna said. The fire started when Anna rubbed 2 pieses of wood together. Warmth spread through her body. She placed her warm hand on Cinders hand [ihave to go to be so this will be the last post till morning]

Anna started to place the wood aroud each other." Are you cold." Anna put her hand on Cinders head to inspect the bruise.¨ Its better.” Anna said. The fire started when Anna rubbed 2 pieses of wood together. Warmth spread through her body. She placed her warm hand on Cinders hand [ihave to go to be so this will be the last post till morning]

Anna started to place the wood aroud each other." Are you cold." Anna put her hand on Cinders head to inspect the bruise.¨ Its better.” Anna said. The fire started when Anna rubbed 2 pieses of wood together. Warmth spread through her body. She placed her warm hand on Cinders hand [ihave to go to be so this will be the last post till morning]

{ Okay, bye! :) }

Cinder nodded, she was cold. She watched the fire, spitting its flames and bursting with warmth. She shuddered at Anna's touch, compared to her cold skin, Anna's warm hand was a shock to her. She turned, grabbed the canteen and holding it from the strap. She dangled it over the water until she began to hear the water boiling. "Hopefully this will help clear some of the germs..." She said softly, listening to the sounds of the bubbling water in the canteen. After a long while, she set the canteen to the side, allowing it to cool. Then she allowed herself to warm up a bit.

The sky began to darken, and Cinder feared someone would see the light from the fire, or its smoke, so she blew it out, looking at Anna. "It's dark now... I didn't want anyone to find us. But I have a blanket, that reflects heat. So we should stay warm." Cinder said, grabbing the blanket from her pack.

"Good idea" Anna said. Anna already started to feel cold. The blanket was pretty big. Anna wasn't sure if Cinder would let them both go in the blanket. She hoped she would let her.

Cinder motioned for Anna to come under the blanket. The both of them under it would keep the warmer. Spreading out the small pile of leaves from earlier, she made them both a thin pile of leaves to rest their heads on. Cinder shut her eyes, scared, what if this girl turned on her? But so far, nothing bad has happened, Cinder hates what is going to become of the games... people already have died, she heard the shots of the cannon. What now? She inhaled, exhaling slowly, letting her eyelids stay shut.

Had they already been in the arena this long?

"Huh. That worked better than expected." Adam muttered to himself, taking the girl's spot and filling up his empty bottles of water. "Gotta remember to boil that water later... Or something." He continued, capping the second bottle and beginning to move again. It wasn't long before he heard a noise and looked up, just in time to see one of the hovercrafts pick up a mangled body. "District... 12?" So at least one of them was dead... But where was the person that had killed her?

Cye now had his attention on Adam, stalking him from a distance. He was ready to kill again, but needed to wait a bit and think of a plan.

Adam was completely unaware of Cye's presence, putting the bottle back in his pack before jumping up into a tree out of habit.

Anna laid in the blankets with Cinder. She thought about how everyone but one will not die. She was going to die. What chance did she have on winning. One in a million. She saw Cinder sleeping peacefully. Then she thought of her sister who died at the age of three. She wished she was nobody. The only every person that was nice to her in this stupid arena was Cinder. She knew she would die,so why not spend the rest of her life happy. Tomorrow she thought Me and Cinder are going to have fun. Her eyelids soon grew weary and she fell asleep

Eli looked at Panda, yawning. He closed his eyes and leaned down. "Night Panda." he said, slowly falling asleep.

Soon the morning came, and Cinder awoke with a start, her dreams were troubled with images of fire and death. She went to sit, her breathing slow. She looked at Anna, and then turned to leave the cave. She brought along her knife, in case she got attacked - she wouldn't let anyone hurt her. Cinder scaled a tree and sat in the branches, she leaned against the trunk, sighing. She was out of view, concealed by the leaves. She sighed. "It's so hard here... I needed a moment to relax..." She said to no one, looking at her knife. She ran her finger gently along the blade, content when she didn't cut herself. She put the knife back by her side, and kept her eyes on the ground.

"Good night," Pandora responded. She'd forgotten about her sleeping bag and just curled up on the ground. When she awoke the next morning, she stretched her arms out. She'd only just realized that she must've slept through the anthem and the list of tributes who had died. "Aw hell..." she whispered, leaning up.

Anna woke up. She looked around. Where is Cinder!!. She panicked. What if someone killed her! She then began to calm down. Mabey she went to get water. She thought she should check" Cinder" she yelled out. "Cinder!!" She started to run. "Cinder!!!!" Then she saw Cinder perched up in a tree. "What are you Doing"! "Tying to leave arnt you"Thing it dostent matter do ya! You think Poor Anna will soon die" She said each word with an edge of fury. Although she was mad she had tears in her eyes. " I was SO worried about you" I thought you wanted to be in a alliance""Maybe I didn't pass some sorta talent test!?" Tears were poring out from her face." Why"! She sputtered out. "Why did you leave me"! Anna says awaiting an answer

Cinder was resting her head against a tree, peaceful in her little world of silence, she had heard the anthem - and watched the tributes faces flash. Both from district twelve were gone, and another girl who wasn't familiar. Suddenly she heard her name being called and looked about. Anna She looked around, climbing down the tree. Soon enough Anna appeared, in tears, screaming and yelling, but soon she quieted down. Just asking why she had left. Cinder jumped from the tree, leading Anna back to the cave in silence. She sighed, giving Anna some dried fruit. "Please, calm down. I'm not leaving, Anna. Sometimes, I just need some peace - some quiet. I've been under quite a bit of stress lately... I just want to relax.. ya'know? I'm sorry for upsetting you. You don't need to worry about me, honestly. I'm okay." She said, fixing Anna's hair.

"Okay" Anna said. She felt mean,because Cinder wasn't going away."Okay so the two District 12 died and another girl, So that means 21 people are in the arena" Anna said. Anna put her knife on the rock and started to rub it. She wanted the knife to be sharp. Anna soon felt her throat. "Uggg" She said to her self. She just remembered it was 2 days since she had water. She picked up one of the canteens. The water looked funny but she drank some of it. It even tasted even more funny. "I thing there is something wrong with the water" Anna said.

Cinder was confused. She looked at the water, it did look weird. Maybe they didn't boil it long enough, but starting a fire now would cause the smoke to attract other tributes - possibly. She sighed, "Let's go try to find that water source again," she said, slinging her pack over her shoulder.

"Ok" Anna said as she grabbed her knife. They started to walk. It was sunny out,which made Anna even more thirsty. And the water didn't set good in her stomach. She suddenly felt queasy.Something was cumming up her throat." Uh" She started to sit down then she threw up. She felt so bad. "Uhh" She moaned."Lets........Uhhh.....keep on going" Anna said. She knew she had to so she kept walking. She then slipped her hand in Cinders. She still was not sure is Cinder trusted her.

Cinder walked beside Anna, until she suddenly doubled over, throwing up on the ground. Cinder gasped, "Anna, are you okay?" She watched as the girl stood, her legs weak. They had to keep moving... Cinder wrapped her arm around Anna's waist and hobbled along with her, allowing Anna to let most of her weight lean on Cinder. Cinder looked at Anna, sad. What was wrong with the water? She looked ahead, whispering something that only she - herself - could hear. "Don't die now..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back