The Hunt.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lily!" Luke matched his sister's calls, struggling to get past the monster in front of him that was refusing to move. His sword had been abandoned next to Lily, and it took a few a few moments for him to click. "Lily! Use the sword!" He shouted, clearly unaware of the fact that Lily had been picked up. He couldn't see anything! With a yell Luke doubled his efforts, kicking and swiping at the monster in a futile attempt to get any sort of solid hit. "Lily, I'm coming!" Well, if he could get past...

"Idiots," Krystal muttered as she saw the action ahead.

I have to help. Allies could be good.

Krystal's stomach grumbled in protest.

"Oh, shut up." She gripped her scythe tightly. "I'm coming through!" she shouted, slashing the demon straight through the head. She was careful not to hit anyone, just in case she slashed someone's head off.

Lily continued on her struggle, beginning to feel lightheaded. She finally stopped calling to Luke when she saw Krystal in the distance. She stared at her as she approached. After she'd killed the demon, Lily fell to the ground, hitting her head and falling unconscious.

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG

Luke continued to yell, only pausing when he saw Lily fall to the ground. If they took her... he continued to swipe at the monster until it seemingly got bored and lashed out at him, throwing him aside and even further away from Lily.

Emily turned around unaware of what had just went on. It seemed like a complete mess, such a horrible sight that Emily was too shocked to scream, or even get a reaction. She just watched, watched everyone suffer from a distance. What could she do? Nothing. She watched everything fall into place, everyone's panic. She blinked, stepping towards the mess steadily, unsure of what to do.

--oopsx2--

Last edited by a moderator:
Krystal started to feel nauseous again. "Are you okay?" she asked, turning slightly green. It seemed like everyone was on a 'cool-down' mode, it would take a while to calm down after what had just happened. Krystal felt more scared than she ever was in her life, for some reason. Perhaps it was the colossal size of the demons, perhaps it was the fact they were here to kill.

It took Luke a short while to recover from the blow and struggle to his feet, and when he did, all thoughts of the monsters were gone. "Lily!" In a panic he sprinted over to his sister without any regard for his own safety, dropping to the floor to check if she was still breathing. Oh god, if they'd done something to her... "Lily, please!" Luke gently shook the small girl, biting his lip as nothing appeared to happen.

(I feel ignored too. CX

Outcast Characters forever alone.)

(hey, guys, we're not trying to cast you out! xD Me and Alex just wanted to join a RP and decided to collaborate so we didn't have everyone wandering around just doing their own thing. Also, I'm really not trying to criticise, but having your character stand and watch isn't reallyyyyy gonna get them involved - just throw them in! And Watching, if you saw a loved one get injured, would you run to them or have a chat with the stranger standing next to them first? xP)

(asdfghjkl good point.)

Emily... She hadn't the slightest idea what to do. The two seemed related, and it all seemed so sad. What if she had died? What would the guy feel? Emily silly thoughts sent her spinning, sadness glowing out of her eyes. She just wanted to reach out and touch them, which she infact did. She poked the two. Emily furrowed her brow, not sure of what had overcome her to do that.

Krystal stared, puzzled. Some weird strange girl had poked the two people for some strange reason.

"We need to get out of here..." Krystal whispered, staring at the limp body lying on the floor.

"Find a safe spot..." The pain in her forehead was searing so badly she fell backward.

"Owch..." she mumbled, hastily picking up the scythe she dropped in the fall and got up to her feet.

Lily remained unresponsive for a minute or two more. She stirred slightly after the girl poked her. She opened her eyes a bit and stared up at Luke with a blank expression. She hurt all over the place and the last thing she remembered was being picked up by the monster. She examined her surroundings and saw two other girls that seemed slightly familiar. "What... Happened?" she asked quietly, slowly bringing a hand up and pressing it against her forehead.

Krystal took a deep breath.

"I believe those crazy demons attacked you... so I slashed them with my scythe and then you fell unconscious. The end." she said quickly. "Are you alright?"

"And you were... Um... Weak from wounds... I think..." Emily said, unsure if it was a fact or not. There was a deep pain coming from all over her body, mainly her throat area. Her eyes shut tight, listening for any noise, and searching for any danger. And there was a lot of it, demons seemed to be everywhere. "Where we are is an open area... We need to find safety in a house and barricade it or something... Something like that!"

"Good idea...!" Krystal said, starting to breathe normally again.

"Perhaps that one, it's sturdily made of stone and it's got a bit of metal, we can seal that off and use it as a base." she said, pointing to a small but sturdy little house on the sidewalk. "We can barricade it with a bit of nails we can find and perhaps seal off the doorway with some pieces of wood."

Name: Damien

Appearance: Long, dark hair with a mullet-like haircut (slight resemblance to Kurt Cobain). Light blue, glass-like eyes. Pasty white skin with a large, muscular body (about 6"1).

History: Disowned by his drug addicted parents, Damien spent the majority of his life being cared for by his aunt. She despised him and abused him on a regular basis. Over time, Damien started to resist. Trapped within his aunt's house, he learned to fight back and grew muscular as a result. Damien loathed people for his entire life. He became strong enough to carry the marble surface of his aunt's beloved table in the living room. During this time, his aunt came into the room and began to yell at him, threatening to put him in an orphanage or worse- throw him headfirst out the house's second-story window. In an anger fit, Damien thrust the marble surface at her head and cracked her skull open. He stole a shovel that he found on his neighbors' lawn and dug her a grave in the backyard. All alone, Damien did what he did best by waiting within the home. Naturally, he would have been happier by entering this demon-abundant world, but the fact that there were other people there forced him into a nearly-suicidal depression.

Power: anger channeling (can turn anger into brute force through the form of shouting, swinging, or throwing; represents energy and acts as a physical entity in some cases). Relatable to airbenders, except with anger instead of air; Damien's hatred toward his aunt allowed him to use this anger in order to lift objects that were far greater than his regular capacity. This power amplifies what is a common occurrence within humans, making him about ten times more powerful than your 'average Joe'.

Weapon: shovel, for obvious reasons

Oh, PS, I'm back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back