The OMG game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*i*/10 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *+a million more*

Dad brought a robot and it showed me its inside I was like OMG DADDY THE ACTROID IS OPEN ITS GROSS AND DISTURBING!! (this is not real)

Last edited by a moderator:
9/10 You're like....OMG the 2nd person!!!!!

I was walkig dow the street when I tripped and fell into a hole. And then my dog rescued me!

*i*/10 xDD; I lol'd then. =333

xD Im still loling as we type. lool. xD;

MC DONALDS NOW HAS HEALTHY FOOD. -omg-

10/10

The evening news is where they begin with "good evening", then procede to tell you why it isn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
9/10 - If that were true then my sister would be the healthiest person in thw world.....XD

(true)When my sis was very small,she threw her baby bottle at me and made my tooth fall out Xp

OMG rating: 8/10 XD funny

Try to read this:

Being curious is a curiously curious thing because when your curiously curious your curious and sometimes your curious about being curious making you curiously curious then you get even more curiously curious and you can't remember how to spell curious and when you read curious or curiously curious it is curios because you curiously can't read curious isn't that curious??? And you curiously can't say curious isn't that curious?

LAWL me and my friend do stuff like that on email XD

10/10 OMG! XD Thats funny. After awhile the word ''curious'' sounded weird.

((Part of NigaHiga's script for ''How To Be Emo'' xDD))

NARRATOR: Lesson 2. Emo people always over react.

Ryan: *staring at jellybeans* Why are there so many colors!? WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO TELL ME!? *slams fists*

Ryan: *in bathroom* Omg, a pimple? I hate you! *slams ahnd against mirror* And now the glass is dirty! *cries*

Ryan: *lying on bed* *crying* Leave Britney Spears alone!! You lucky she even preformed for you guys! Leave her alone!!

XD OMG rating: 8/10

ummmm i don't have anything to say. Isn't it weird when you have tons of random things to say but you don't say anything. That is like, you having nothing. Having nothing stinks because you don't have anything and having anything is cool. But having nothing is uncool because having nothing is not like having anything because you have nothing. And having anything is having something which isn't like nothing because it has something unlike nothing. Nothing is nothing because you have nothing.

That is the biggest thing about nothing I have ever seen XD.

OMG rating: 1o/1o, very weird:

My V3 gave my v4 a present. They are in love. four luv hearts under each others name. My v4 opened the present, and found there was nothing in it. Using his cellphone, he rang up the v3 and asked her why on earth she gave him nothing. The v4 said: "But that's the onky thing that can get in between us, NOTHING!!!

....6/10

I reeeeeaaaallly wanted a puppy. So I asked my mom to go get one. She said OK. So she went out and when she came back she brought my brother instead.

Ok lame. If that didn't tickle ur funny bone theeen:

Me: *reads tag on Christmas present* "To: (my name) From: Uncle (My uncle's name) Hint: Splash into fun! *opens* COOL A SPONGEBOB MONOPOLY GAME

My mom: (MY uncles name) did you make these hints late at night last night???

Everybody: *laugh*

A FEW GIFTS LATER

Somebody: *reads the tag that has a lame hint on it* *everybody looks at my uncle*

Uncle (my uncles name): OK I MADE THESE LATE AT NIGHT WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME???

XD that is a true story up there!!!

1o/1o XD XP

Um, DIgby, come 'ere!!! You r a stupid twit. Digby sits. I said TWIT not SIT!!! Digby cocks ear.

I'm replying to a reply that was a reply to another reply. Soon someone else will reply to MY reply, and reply to the reply after that.

Something iz funny about funnyness. If u don't believe in funnyness, you're not funny. funnyness is something funny people understand. Funny people dont understand un-funnyness, because they're too funny to stop laughing for even 2 seconds and think about unfunnyness.

9/10 zomgz

My buddy puts ketchup, mustard and cheetos in her pizza then dips it in ranch!!! Then eats it! She likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back