The OMG game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dun get it. My sister would get ********** at me, though... That's way scarier than the clown taking the computer. *shiver* *shake* *shiver* *shake* 10/10

You were at your school one day, just then, when you walk into your classroom, everyone's face was George Bush's!

Last edited by a moderator:
*screams* 10/10

You suddenly dance on top of your chair like a loonatic eat cheese and tomato pizza while your computer blows up on some deserted Island and your dinner table has gum under it :D

10/10

Reapers only eat apples that were grown and was NOT left on the tree for more than 20 minutes

9.5/10 freaky deaky!

Me and Jas were watching Lindsay and saw she was wearing a bra and thong!

LOL from Confessions of Georgia Nicolson!

10/10 That gives me the creeps. -shiver- :blink:

Oh no! Monkeys are taking over the wrold! Their all called King Kong aswell! (Not funny, I know :) )

10/10 ON NOES THATS THE DAY MARIO PARTY DS IS COMING IN THE MAIL!!!!!

MY BABY COUSIN IS STARING AT ME AND HOLDING A REAL KNIFE!

7/10 OMG ROFL!!

You were checking your tama, and just then, you saw George Bush with a cowboy hat on your screen and he was singing Country/Rock/Blues songs from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90s! And you heard faint beeping.. And there, behind George Bush in the screen, your tama was in the fire, and there were indians in the background too! They were poking your tama with torches!

10/10 LOL!

A tree falls in the woods and people hear it, but will it happen if a Webkinz blows up for 90 atomic bombs with paper towels?

10/10 o.o

I WAS RIDING MY BIKE TO MY FRIENDS HOUSE BUT I WENT TO THE WRONG HOUSE AND THE HOUSE OWNER WAS DRUNK AND HE SAID IF I DONT DO DRUGS HE WILL KILL ME.

(it didnt happen dont worry xD)

7/10 OMG. *Wears green*

You were playing Tennis, just then, you hit the ball, and feel pained, because you dropped your racket, and hit your knuckle against the tennis ball, so now you have a broken knuckle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back