The Safari - Nightmare In The Wild

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mimithchi gobbled dow her breakfast and ran to the store. ''Phew, I made it!'' Mimithchgi said as she reached her friends.

( So.... can we start the adventure yet?)

(We can go ahead and start)

"Okay everyone, the train is here! Does everyone have all of their luggage?" I asked all of my friends. "It doesn't seem like anyone else is coming. Oh well, they'll meet us at the Safari anyway."

As the train stopped, I hopped onboard and help Hanatchi get on, too.

Memetchi's eyes widened as Mametchi handed her the camera.

"Wow, thanks, Mametchi!" she said.

She saw Mimitchi head up to the store. "Good morning, Mimitchi!"

The train pulled up. Memetchi grabbed her luggage and hopped onto the platform, stepping onto the train.

I sat down in a seat next to Memetchi. I popped open my suitcase and pulled out a whole bunch of science supplies. I then grabbed the wall of our train cart and stretched it out cartoon style.

"Now we have plenty of room!" I said, unfolding my desk and pulling my stuff out of my endless suitcase.

Hanatchi spent 10 minutes getting into her chair. (ugh why are train seats so high up???)

Sure thing Eternal!

:newmametchi: Mametchi: Me

:furawatchi: Violetchi: Eternal Mametchi Fan

:ichigotchi: Ichigotchi: Open

;) Memetchi: CheesyNoodleTama

:lol: Kuchipatchi: Open

:wacko: Androtchi: Open

:ph34r: Masktchi: Open

:mimitchi: Mimitchi: FunFunMametchi

:hanatchi: Hanatchi: caomi

So I sat down at my desk in our newly expanded train cart and started thinking of things to build for the safari. Say, how did I even fit all this in my suitcase?

:furawatchi: Violetchi: Eternal Mametchi Fan

:ichigotchi: Ichigotchi: tamatown123

;) Memetchi: CheesyNoodleTama

:lol: Kuchipatchi: Open

:wacko: Androtchi: Open

:ph34r: Masktchi: Open

:mimitchi: Mimitchi: FunFunMametchi

:hanatchi: Hanatchi: caomi

I saw Ichigotchi outside, she's getting on!

Memetchi looked out the window and saw Ichigotchi and Violetchi hurrying onboard the train. Memetchi whipped one of her latest fashion magazines out of her bag and flipped it to the first page, settling down for the ride.

Hanatchi woke up... I must of dozed off... Oh look you're right! Itchigotchi!!!!! wait... where's Violetchi?

"Violetchi hasn't boarded yet, Hanatchi. I'm wondering whats keeping her." I said, rubbing my chin. "Ooh! I'll build an amazing molecular transporter...You didn't have to understand what I just said."

Ichigotchi runs onto the bus in a hurry. She drops her bag on the floor and falls into her seat while panting "So, what did I miss?"

Mimitchi checked her watch. She was a bit late because she wasn't as fast as the others.

Dropping her luggage she sat down. She dug out her computer and played Nyan Cat the hole way...

Ichigotchi gets her rucksack and opens it. She finds a Map of the Forest. "The Map says there is a Temple or something here.." Ichigotchi announces, pointing to a Brown square on the very left side of the Map "..Do you think we should go there?"

"hmm" say's hanatchi. "WELL IF YOU SHOW ME THE MAP THEN I COULD TELL YOU!!!!" She calms down a bit. She jumps on to a tree stump and looks at the map. "Easy" she say's "we go here and she points her tail to a random spot on the map, with a lake.

Last edited by a moderator:
ITS A LAKE!!!! and... um... I kinda drank all my water and need to refill my bottle...

"Here we are, Memetchi!" I exclaimed, hopping off of the train. Wait, what? Did I just hear something about a temple and a lake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back