The Safari - Nightmare In The Wild

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey Violetchi!" I exclaimed, waving at her.

:wacko: : ANYONE ELSE?

"is the cart going to stop by a river cause I still haven't refilled my drink bottle" said hanatchi climbing into the cart.

"You can have my waterbottle for now, im not thirsty.." Ichigotchi said, and gave Hanatchi her waterbottle.

oh thanks said Hanatchi brightly gulping down some of the water. ^ _ ^ Now I'm energised I'll try not to drink it all.

Androtchi found he was in a safari. Out of nowhere, a large animal pounced on him. I related much to a lion. But it had a short tail. "Someone!" Androtchi yelled. "Help me!"

Mametchi hopped out of the car and grabbed Androtchi, pulling him away from the lion. They all hopped into the car and drove away, the lion on their tail.

Mametchi stepped on the gas, the lion getting terribly close. The lion pounced on the cart, knocking Mametchi out of it. He fell into a ditch and tumbled into the jungle as the car sped away.

Vines tugged at his chest as he fell further and further untill he was in a dense jungle. "Guys?" He yelled, frightened. He decided to look around.

(BTW, my Androtchi is female. :D )

Androtchi jumped off, and sped for Mametchi. he didn't know she had a crush on him, but she still wanted to help, either way. "Mametchi! I'm coming!" She yelled.

( I really don't think anyone is paying attention to me. :( )

Mimitchi watched as the fierce lion tried to pounce on Mametchi.

Mimitchi rushed off the cart and grabbed a piece of rope that was hanging at the back of the cart and she wrapped it around both Mametchi and Androtchi.

After saving them, Mimitchi was tired.

"Can we head to the lake?"she asked. " Or can I borrow your water Hanatchi?"

I got pulled up by Mimitchi's rope. "Thanks!" I yelled, as the lion gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back