The Safari - Nightmare In The Wild

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fine, for Hanatchi." Ichigotchi answered "We can go and eat Lunch there, then head off to the Temple!" She held her Lunchbox tight in her hand because she was very hungry. She put the Map back in her Rucksack and started walking to the Lake.

Last edited by a moderator:
"ok" ^ _ ^ agreed hanatchi walking wait can she do that? slithering oh I don't like that word moving along the ground. She checked her satchel (she can wear one like messenger dranti ^ _ ^just imagine the satchel over her neck/body)

Inside her satchel was her lunchbox and some other stuff. (wait and see) Hanatchi resisted the urge to eat all her lunch and kept moving.

"Oh Itchigotchi your so lucky" and then she added "um.. could I please have one?"

I walked around taking pictures and recording measurements when our tour guide came:

:wacko: : BEEP, WELCOME TO THE SAFARI. I AM YOUR GUIDE ANDROTCHI.

Hanatchi ate the seeds, thanks. Oh it's our tour guide! "do you have any water" she asked.

Mimitchi quickly got off the train and found her friends sitting on a log.

Mimitchi sat down with them and started to gobble down her lunch.

'' So. Where are we headed?''

Memetchi was snapping pictures of every possible thing she could find when the tour guide suddenly hopped out at them. She took a picture of him, too.

"Oops, sorry," Memetchi apologized as the andotchi squinted from the light of the flash.

:wacko: : IT'S OKAY. OUR TOUR CART WIILL BE LEAVING SOOOONNNN....

Cool. I boarded the cart and waited for everyone else. Too bad Itchigotchi and Hanatchi are gonna go explore somewhere else.

"Hanatchi...I'm...scared...shall we go in the cart?" Ichigotchi said while Mametchi boarded the cart.

:wacko: : NO NEED TO BE AFRAID, THIS TOUR WILL HAVE NO ERRORS.

(Or so they think!)

Violetchi comes running up.

"I'm so sorry! I missed the train," she explained, "But luckily I came here on the next train. Sorry I'm late!"

She sees everyone in the cart. She gets in too. In her backpack she brought lots of food.

''Hi Violetitchi! I'm glad that you could make it!'' Mimitchi said sitting next to Ichigochi and Violetchi.

The cart jerked forward and it began to start moving.

Mimitchi giggled whenever there was a bump.

She could tell that the tour was going to be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back