The Simpsons Movie!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep singing Spider Pig too xD The theatre is going to be so packed it's not funny. The line is probably gonna go outside, and that doesn't happen alot at the movie theatre here.

I Cant Wait! I'll Most Likely end up seeing it at the Drive in. (Where i'm moving, the theatre is two expensive, seriously, it costs my niece,her dad(my brother),and her mom(my brother's fiance), 60 Dollars just for one movie. And that Doesn't include the snacks/drinks, most Theatres cost 20 dollars at the most, and that Does include Snacks and Drinks. The Drive in, is Cheap.)

*Sings the Spider-Pig Song*. Spider Pig,Spider Pig, Does Whatever a Spider Pig Does.

Marge: You can take Spiderpig with you!!

Homer: Actually, he isn't Spiderpig anymore. He's Harry Plopper.

LOL!! I love the Simpsons!! They rock!!

~Alimania

Last edited by a moderator:
I Cant Wait! I'll Most Likely end up seeing it at the Drive in.
My cousin went to the Drive In and someone was dressed as Harry Potter, and he was running around yelling "I'm a Transformer!" then he was waving his wand saying "You are now a Trandformer!" I wish I was there xD

*starts singing Spider Pig*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a big fan of the Simpsons, but I'm just excited that Green Day (my favorite band) is going to be in it. And they released a single that has their version of the theme song, which sounds really cool. ;)

~Mimitchilover

I want to see it sooo bad.

spider pig spider pig does what ever a spider pig does.

whos a good pig phbbbt!

lol

I'm not a big fan of The Simpsons, but all the Trailers I have seen for the movie makes me want to go watch it. I especially want to see the part about Spider Pig! :D

It comes out today! I want to see it, but I have to go with my cousins or a friend because my Mom hates The Simpsons >.< It would be insanely packed if I went today though!

Im never allowed to go to movie theatre's to see ANYTHING. I have been dieing to see this Movie, oh well it should come to DVD soon

Latest posts

Back