The Simpsons Movie!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they don't end, that show is awesome.

And in the theater when the part that said TO BE CONTIUED , everyone in the theater was like, "Are you serious?" then it said "IMMIDATLY" and we're like "Thank you!"

And when Homer and Bart were doing those dares and he hit himself in the eye, I cracked up laughing.

And in the theater when the part that said TO BE CONTIUED , everyone in the theater was like, "Are you serious?" then it said "IMMIDATLY" and we're like "Thank you!"
Same here xD Me and everyone around me were like "WHAT!?!?!?!?" then it says 'Immediantly(sp?)' and we all breathe a sign of relief =P

I think I'm going to see it today...

I woulda gone days ago with my friend, but my phone got turned off when she tried to call. D=<

But yeah...

OMFG.. i loved that part!!! XDDDDDDD

we were all like "OMG.. NOOO! ARE YA JOKING?!"

then we al laughed when it said immediately

It is GROSS!!Homer dares bart to skateboard to krusty burger and back naked.Then he runs in to the krusty burger window where ned and his kids are eating.Ned says not to forget to thank the lord for this bountiful...........PENIS!!!!!!!!!!then his kid says bountiful penis amen!!!!!! :rolleyes: :wacko: :angry: :ph34r: :eek: :D B) :) :D

^Have you seen South park?!

Anyway yeah it has to be one of the best animated movies ever!!

"Spider pig, Spider pig,

Does whatever a spider pig does,

Can he swing? From a web?

No he can't,

He's a pig,

Looook out he's Spider pig!" <33

Latest posts

Back