The Simpsons Movie!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked up Spider Pig on Wikipedia, and look at what it says xD There are probably spoilers too, just so you know.

Spider-Pig, later renamed Harry Plopper, is a pig who is adopted by Homer in The Simpsons Movie. Spider-Pig is first seen at Krusty Burger, where he appears in an advert to promote a new burger. After filming is completed, Krusty orders for the pig to be slaughtered and Homer immediately becomes upset about this. In a desperate bid for freedom, the pig runs up to Homer and he immediately adopts him. Later, while Marge is clearing pig tracks off the floor she ponders why they are also on the ceiling and Homer is seen making him walk on the ceiling singing "The Spider-Pig song". Eventually Marge wonders where all of Spider-Pig's waste is going, and Homer shows her an overflowing silo marked "Pig Crap" and tells her that he and the pig, now renamed Harry Plopper and seen with glasses and a lightingbolt-shaped scar, filled the entire silo within two days. Marge orders him to dump the silo, leading to the toxic polluting of Lake Springfield and the events thereafter. When an angry mob ambushes and attacks the Simpsons, Ned attempts to help them escape by moving a plank from his window to theirs, Spider-Pig ignores Homer's pleas not to touch the plank and pushes it causing them to fall. It is assumed that he is devoured by the sinkhole along with the rest of the house. Spider-Pig could also be a reference to Spider-Ham

I still have no plans to see it >.> Must...see...Simpsons...Moviee!!!!

My Mom wants me to get off the computer and TV, so I might say "Well, going to see a movie is across town from our computer and TV's! I also want to see a certain movie...(Simpsons)" xD

lmfao i saw the movie, it was hilAHrious!

especially when bart is skate boarding naked around town XD

they actually show something for like 5 secs!!!!! i was like OH MY GAWD, I WAS STRAIGHT CRACKING UP!!!!

in the end though they get the bomb out of the dome! hehe with a motorcycle too =))

sorry me again (i dont kno how to edit!)

juss saying i saw the movie the day it came out, the whole place was packed!

but luckily we got our tickets at 11:50pm XD aaand we were at the mall

and we had 2hours to kill so we were like what the heck? lets do it. =))

I Seen It Yesterday

The only disturbing part was when bart was skating naked and i saw his little ''Friend''

The rest was funny especially when homer says the i can't believe you wasted your money part

i like how homers skips the jetpack goes for the super glue to get in the dome and homer said earler is "thanks big b**b lady"

Latest posts

Back