The Tamagotchi Anime Discussion!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Christmas! Someone posted! ^_^

I don't understand what they're saying, sometimes I don't even have sound. I only use sound when I want to hear their cute voices, even though I can't decipher it. :D

I finally finished watching episode 1! I got it with subtitles, but I won't for the others; I'll probably be able to understand it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question!! Where can I watch episode 71? It is the episode of the first appearance of MORIRITCHI!!! And Madonnatchi also thanks in advance!! ;) :tarakotchi:

(I also think these emoticons are so friggin' CUTEEE!!) :mimitchi: :D

Sorry, the link does not work any more ç_ç

I would love to be able to watch the anime episodes of the TAMAGOTCHI.

Would you know where I can do that?Even streaming is fine ^^

.thanks!

*is only posting so topic doesn't go out of date and any posts would be bumping*

I watched several of the Yume Kira Dream episodes and normal ones. I just couldn't get into it, I found it boring and the characters didn't seem to have much personality (even Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi, the ones I like).

Apparently, Himespetchi leaves the show. She says goodbye to Mametchi and goes back to her planet forever or something. Himespetchi isn't one of my favorite characters, but it's sad to see a main character just leave like that. That also means no more Ikemen Mametchi. Watch the episode. :)

himespetchi_by_wagashietchi-d66dgqz.png

It was fun with Himespetchi

Hello!! Ok, not trying to sound like a noob or anything (havent played with my tama since like 5th grade :( ) but

WHY DIDNT ANYBODY TELL ME THERE WAS A TAMAGOTCHI ANIME?????

I found it boring and the characters didn't seem to have much personality (even Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi, the ones I like).
WHIcH IS WHY YUMEMITCHI AND KIRARITCHI STINK!

Watch the ORIGINAL anime, not Yume Kira Dream! Yume Kira Dream is all about bland personalities. AND HIMESPETCHI IS GONE FOREVER AND I JUST WANT TO CRY! I actually tried to commit suicide three times but I'm still alive. Phoooo. XD

WHIcH IS WHY YUMEMITCHI AND KIRARITCHI STINK!

Watch the ORIGINAL anime, not Yume Kira Dream! Yume Kira Dream is all about bland personalities. AND HIMESPETCHI IS GONE FOREVER AND I JUST WANT TO CRY! I actually tried to commit suicide three times but I'm still alive. Phoooo. XD
I didn't like the original anime either. :p Trying to commit suicide is kind of going "over the top", but I don't believe you actually did that anyway.

In my opinion, Yume Kira Dreams is more entertaining that the original anime. I dunno why but why but I sort of like Kiraritchi :p

The old anime had plot...the new one?

YAY YAY PRETTY SHINY FREAKING LAPTOP BAGS YAY PROBLEM YAY WE SHINE OUR SHINY SLIDY CARDS INTO THE BAG WE TURN INTO FASHION SUPAHMODELS YAY WE FIX EVERYTHING YAY YAY YAY WE ARE SO FREAKING BOSS!

Mametchi: WHAT IS THIS!?

Coffretchi is replacing Himespetchi! OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS WILL MAKE TAMAGOTCHI EVEN MORE GIRLY-ER BECAUSE SHE HAS ALL HER MAKE UP AND STUFF

Just wait... all the characters will be replaced with girly-girl make-up freak, fluffy fashion models... WHYYYYYYY

Yes, I know, we need to make a memorial for all the characters they ditched or the anime should at least make a reunion

Yes, I know, we need to make a memorial for all the characters they ditched or the anime should at least make a reunion
I made a very badly drawn but sincere memorial for Himeseptchi and Spacytchi, my former favourite characters before they left. (The TTer characters, Dazzminatchi, Kurosantchi, Haydentchi and Doomertchi, are not supposed to be well-drawn, they took about 30 seconds each)

RIP+Himespetchi+and+Spacytchi.png

If you can't read it, it says "RIP Himespetchi - Left in 2013 - We will remember you and your love for Mametchi!" and "RIP Spacytchi - Left in 2012 - We will remember you and your dream of world domination!" I really don't know when Spacytchi left so correct me if 2012 is wrong. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back