The Unity of Two Friends: A Tamagotchi Friends Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so very sorry for these late updates! I'll do all I can to keep you guys better updated

iG11EqG.png

Day 9

April 29, 2015

My Birthday! However, I messed up and gave this one the WRONG birthdate. But, I can't turn back now! XD

Mina has evolved. Unfortunately, she and I were asleep at the time... XD

Fme7M5Fl.jpg

Mina wanted to be a Pet Stylist, so I decided to give her a push toward that lifestyle.

KxF2NKQl.jpg

Amorette really wanted to bust a move, but work, of course got in the way. She didn't like that in the least...

FbdZJS0l.jpg

Odlly, my time with the girls was spent rather quietly. It wasn't long that Mina prepared herself for bed...
GkeFupOl.jpg

But just before I tucked her in for the night, I noticed she was getting awfully hungry. I took her to the Music Cafe for a bite to eat.
yFDzP0rm.jpg
XwnHoiUm.jpg

Amorette and Righttchi sang happy Birthday for me. (I don't have the screenshot of them doing it, though, as it looked really ugly!)

After feeding Mina, as soon as she touched the bed, she almost instantly fell asleep. ;)

gwhlnC5l.jpg

Yay for evolving! And yeah, once you hit Teen/Adulthood things get kind of quiet. At least you can take them to play lots of games though.

Once again, sorry for such late updates... :X

iG11EqG.png

Day 10
April 30, 2015

When Mina woke up, she was rather hungry. So, we went to the Music Cafe, and got some corn for breakfast.

FKZTppJl.jpg

Not too long after that, Amorette paid her a visit.
xQ1vQZfl.jpg

Mina has leveled up once again! Now, she's a Butterflytchi, or Chouchoutchi, whichever you want to call her!

dGpG60xl.jpg

I went to bible study, so I didn't time to play with her. By the time I came back, the girls had already tucked themselves in for bed. All I could do was kiss them goodnight and turn off the lights.

xtOzY4Jl.jpg

I'm not done yet! I'm gonna keep it going!

iG11EqG.png
Day 11
May 1, 2015

Whoa, this was a rather quiet day. Not much happened, save for Amorette paying Mina a visit. They went to the Tama Circus together.
7W28ZENl.jpg

Well, that was a rather short log, huh? XD Well now that I'm free on May 2, hopefully I can really get the ball rolling.​

Okay, seeing as how I'm new to this, I'm going to need help from every one with a new Tamagotchi Friends. I'm going to keep a chart of all the Adult Tamas,as well as the skills they have and what level of care is taken for them. So, here's the list:

Male Female

Performer:

Excellent care
Good care
Fair care
Poor care

Beautician:

Excellent care
Good care
Fair care
Poor care

Robot:

Excellent care
Good care
Fair care
Poor care

Sewing:

Excellent care
Good care
Fair care
Poor care

Chef:

Excellent care Patitchi
Good care
Fair care
Poor care

Pet Stylist:

Excellent care Butterflytchi/Chouchoutchi
Good care
Fair care
Poor care

Musician:

Excellent care Pianitchi
Good care
Fair care
Poor care

Also, I heard that Kiramotchi wasn't going to be in the new TamaFriends! NOES!! Ah well, at least I can raise her in my old TF. *shrugs*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, back to keeping everyone up to date!

iG11EqG.png
Day 12
May 2, 2015

The day went by rather quietly, with the girls doing nothing. Time flowed to the point it was time for the girls to get ready for bed.​
E1HDDrtl.jpg

But before they hit the hay, They decided to pay a visit, and they had a nice spot of tea.

xlpfE7sl.jpg

Mina wanted to head back to Dream School to do what she always does best.​
rBrS7jgm.jpg
QfXH7Nom.jpg

Afterwards, the girls had a bit of fun. Unfortunately for poor Amorette, she didn't fare as well as Mina, but she certainly did bust a move!(the shot on the far right took me over ten tries to get right!)​
yoFfjhTm.jpg
eXavK0Om.jpg
1WpqSPSm.jpg
8cm28EOm.jpg

Gotta keep going...

iG11EqG.png

Day 13
May 3rd

Amorette gets married to Tacttchi! And it's a boy! I think I'll call him Lucas.(sorry if you can't see him well.)

norLYW8l.jpg

Man, do they grow up so fast...

6QTvgTOl.jpg
Before heading for bed, Lucas decides to take a drive.​
xcBEF7ul.jpg
Eh, sorry for such a short log. Not a lot of things happened... XD​

Yeah. Well, the driving game is rather easy, so long as you remember to HOLD down the buttons as you take the curves. Just remember not to hold them down for too long. Also, once the arrow shows up, you can start turning then.

Oh boy. Here comes an EXPLOSION of updates...

iG11EqG.png

Day 14
May 4, 2015

Not a lot going on today, but I did catch Lucas and Mina doing their 5:30 thing, as usual.

FdJGkYHl.jpg

Well, that's that! XP​

iG11EqG.png
Day 15
May 5, 2015

Lucas has leveled up! He is now a Cosmotchi!

However, the day passed by quietly without event, until Lucas falls asleep.

This leaves Mina to try out all sorts of Dream School events.

aiIWe6Dm.jpg
V58wX7Qm.jpg
a7fWMycm.jpg
19FE1sem.jpg
z4UHPVum.jpg
Once she returned home, she IMMEDIATELY fell asleep. ;D​
F06AG9yl.jpg

iG11EqG.png
Day 16
May 6, 2015

For Some reason, Lucas' master started sending a flood of mail to Mina's master. I wonder why...

Lucas has leveled up! He's now Mametchi! Yes!

EQ4Vlw4l.jpg

As I had gone to church, I could not spend any time with him, nor Mina.​

iG11EqG.png
Day 17

May 7, 2015

Unfortunately, I had very little time to play with them. First, it was my job, then I got distracted playing Mario Kart 8, then My dad suggested we go out to eat, then God called me to Bible study. Oh well, too bad.

My poor babies... :(

fVuY9vUl.jpg

iG11EqG.png
Day 18
May 8, 2015

Mina got married to her samurai, Knighttchi! They now have a baby boy, whom I shall now call Hoffman.

jp8gH0kl.jpg

And so, Mina leaves for paradise, leaving her son in my care.
Geez, can't you guys take care of your own children? :/

JksrIPJl.jpg

Well anyways, I figured I'd help him feel more comfortable by playing a game with him. Once some fun was had, his tiny tummy roared like a lion, so I took him to the music Cafe, and got him a hot dog to eat.
48Lfam7l.jpg

However, the little guy's appetite proved to be greater than I thought, so I took him back, and we cleaned out the to go section(Sorry for the blurry picture).

Aebr81Ml.jpg

Alas, the babies are so very vulnerable to illness, so it didn't come as a surprise that I had to administer medicine to him.
KVka9l0l.jpg

He has leveld up! he's now Turtlechi! However, it was past his bedtime, so off to sleep he goes.

ggWlDSxl.jpg

iG11EqG.png
Day 19

May 9, 2015

Today, I took my Tamagotchis to work! This was the day they got more air than any other. However, because I hadn't kept an eye out for hours, when I looked at them next, they were a mess. Luckily, quick action saved them both.

Lucas decided to go driving. Needless to say(Man, these blurry screens)...

fYVggIel.jpg

It's kinda sad I didn't spend more time with Hoffman.​

Well, this means I'm all caught up now! :D

iG11EqG.png
Day 20
May 10, 2015
Happy Mother's day!

Today, Hoffman wanted to be a beautician. Like any good parent, I assisted him in accomplishing his dreams by sending him off to Dream School to become one.

dV1Gotfm.jpg
EypJ2tjm.jpg

Lucas and Hoffman took the time to visit each other.

e0LcC6Sm.jpg
50KVvfjm.jpg

Well, time for our beautician to be to say goodnight.

eJ4jeNMl.jpg

Latest posts

Back