The Unity of Two Friends: A Tamagotchi Friends Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iG11EqG.png
Day 21
May 11, 2015

Hoffman has leveled up! He's now... Doyatchi!
otACcaIl.jpg

Looks like that's about it. XD​
Day 22
May 12, 2015

Sorry, but I was in full blown worry mode, so I couldn't focus on my Tamagotchis. No worries, though. I made sure they remained healthy. Well, I guess that's that. Hopefully I'll have a more fleshed out adventure soon!​

iG11EqG.png

Day 23
May 13, 2015

The boys are getting themselves cleaned up for their night out

vT47xXdl.jpg

Lucas decides to visit Hoffman, and the two chillax, watching the stars(Sorry, this one's blurry).

Wyr1qTnl.jpg
Also, with the BFF Gauge at 50%, a new minigame is unlocked! This means that my TF now has ALL the minigames! YES!

xHBgY6fl.jpg

Also, it is time to say goodbye to Hoffman. At the Date Place, he saw that shine Hoshigirltchi had the others lacked.

It's a GIRL! YES YES YES! Almost instantly, the name Paula formed in my lips. Time for my master plan to commence...

W5eLHgZl.jpg
It begins with Paula and Lucas taking in the view of the night sky.

yIgw62Ql.jpg

Afterwards, Paula took a wanting to try and jump up to touch the stars, but all she could do was touch balloons.

L6B6fmkl.jpg

Shortly after, she got hungry, and I too her to get some corn. However, she proved to be hungrier than I thought, so we went back and bought the rest to go.

JhUQ77sm.jpg
0lPcOvam.jpg

As always, you gotta keep an eye out for the small ones!

khphudal.jpg

Not too long after that, she became Petithanatchi, then she went to bed. Tomorrow is gonna be a tough day, but I'm sure I can manage.​

Well, time to get back into it!

iG11EqG.png

Day 24
May 14, 2015

Paula had leveled up to become Petithanatchi...overnight.

Other than that, not a lot of things happened, but Paula and Lucas managed to find some time together.
35PShmpl.jpg

Also Paula levels up again into Neotchi...overnight.

Well that's all for now. Tomorrow, the training to fulfill my plan wil come to ahead!​

Day 25
May 15, 2015

Lately, Paula has been spending a lot of time with Lucas.

hRn5V1pl.jpg
Gd4Jfpnl.jpg

All those fun and games really made Lucas hungry, so he decides to stop by Chuukatchi's to pick up a meal or five.

7KXLUe5l.jpg

Meanwhile, Paula mind is set. She wants to become a robotics expert so she can impress Lucas.

6cdzmVEl.jpg

A tough endeavor, but she manages to show her stuff!​
fPabrccm.jpg
3BiyRGYm.jpg
Well, I better continue raising the bond level they have. Only then can it come true!​

Well, I'm all caught up now!

iG11EqG.png
Day 26
May 16, 2015

Yesh! Paula has grown to become Himespetchi! But it happened overnight.

Lucas comes by Paula's and they spend some time together(looks like Paula is going to have to visit Lucas more often :p ).
Lwa64V7m.jpg
Ub8Dvq6m.jpg
KqDtpSEm.jpg

The two then head for the Tama Circus.
How about that! Paula is chosen for the act! Looks like she's having a grand time!

b7qxnsWm.jpg
uSdGcfVm.jpg

Lucas gets himself ready to spend some more time with Paula.

FyOBynYl.jpg

Wow, those two really can't let go of each other. At one point, I even caught them kissing each other(Sadly, I don't have the shot, though)

EUQrHeYm.jpg
ZkIy39nm.jpg

After spending almost the entire day with Lucas, Paula turns in for the night.

nMrPRoil.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you're ready for a major flood of updates!

iG11EqG.png
Day 27
May 17, 2015

Paula wakes up, thinking of Lucas.

TbneAI7l.jpg

Without a thought to it, she goes to visit Lucas. The two share a bite to eat, and a cute little kiss to go with it.
Jv0UeNqm.jpg
ts43WV6m.jpg

As if he was driven wild by the kiss, Lucas dashes to Paula's, and the two go to the Tama Circus. Paula, once again was chosen.​
OqzM88pm.jpg
NJdOQJim.jpg
Looks like he's spending quite a bit of time with Paula. He tries to give her a kiss, but she DECLINES(Once again, apologies for not having the screen grab)! It doesn't seem to bother him, however. Perhaps she's just a bit shy.​

iG11EqG.png
Day 28
May 18, 2015

Wow, those two can't seem to leave each other alone! Sometimes they kiss, and other times it's a no go.​
8akyfyXm.jpg
RdGs3j9m.jpg

Wow! The progress one could make with two Tama Friends!​
jkvDTpMm.jpg
5LQYjfJm.jpg

Well, looks like I ran out of bump times for my old TF, so I'll have to call it a day! XP​

iG11EqG.png
Day 29
May 19, 2015

At long last! The blessed day has come! Lucas and Paula are finally getting married! Yay!

ItE62Uim.jpg
DjWid2ym.jpg

Now they each have a daughter! The one on my TF I'll name, Aiko. The other on my Dream Town TF I'll call her Lucy.

mH1G7Xml.jpg

Aiko became Terupotchi and Lucy became Petithanatchi, and I guess that's about it.

8Y79qRAm.jpg
fvdJowvm.jpg

iG11EqG.png
Day 30
May 20, 2015

Short update this time. Aiko has become Painaputchi, whereas Lucy has become Neotchi!​
ZW3EzCgm.jpg
O79Cu40m.jpg
Lucy wanted to weave and thread, so I took her to Dream School to learn how to sew. She quickly mastered the art.​
Guess that's all for now.​

Day 32
May 22, 2015

Sorry, I didn't have really much time to play with my Tamas. Puzzle and Dragons for the 3DS came out, and I've spent most of the day playing it and Fire Emblem.

No need to worry, the girls are doing just fine.​

Day 33
May 23, 2015

Distracted once again. Other than that, the girls are doing just fine. At one point, though, Aiko fell strangely ill, even though she had hearts in both hunger and happiness. I don't know why(Once again, I don't have it captured)...​

Sorry for the extreme lack of updates! Please allow me to make it up to all of you!​
iG11EqG.png

Day 34
May 24, 2015

Aiko and Lucy get married. Aiko has a baby boy, whom I'll call Alex. Lucy has a baby girl, who I'll call Leila.
IVzCS1hm.jpg
V3lpSIpm.jpg
As soon as their parents leave, the two quickly get to work sticking with each other​
YWF2LjYm.jpg
5n6xrvVm.jpg

I ran out of bumps though, so I'll call it off from here, seeing as how nothing else of great interest happens.​

iG11EqG.png

Day 35
May 25, 2015

Alex has become Mitsumarutchi, and Leila has become Petithanatchi!

Here they are, spending some quality time with each other, drinking tea and having fun!(sorry about the less than good quality)​
JLEw7fDm.jpg
zF5501Bm.jpg
Well, the bumps are all gone again, so I guess that's all, folks!​

iG11EqG.png
Day 36
May 26, 2015

Alex has become Cosmotchi!
jqQIm8Jm.jpg
Leila has become Neotchi!
shwZMOLm.jpg

Not seen here, but they continue to spend time with each other. Guess that's it for now, because once again, I'm all out of bumps! X3​

Latest posts

Back