The Unity of Two Friends: A Tamagotchi Friends Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iG11EqG.png
Day 36
May 26, 2015

Alex has become Cosmotchi!
jqQIm8Jm.jpg
Leila has become Neotchi!
shwZMOLm.jpg

Not seen here, but they continue to spend time with each other. Guess that's it for now, because once again, I'm all out of bumps! X3​

iG11EqG.png

Day 37
May 27, 2015
At long last! Alex has become Knighttchi...

qp9dtoml.jpg

and Leila has become Coffretchi! Honestly, she wanted to be a performer, but because she didn't have any skills at the time of evolution, she randomly became Coffretchi.

gxibrYBl.jpg

The two continue to spend quality time together. Eating at each other's homes...
xVRBafvm.jpg
fk9EmQCm.jpg
Hanging out at the park...
5k27lNkl.jpg

Eating together at the Music Cafe...
5X1DLZ2m.jpg

And then... Yes! At last! It's finally finished!

j4XrUQkl.jpg

Let's cele-b-r-a-t-e!
l83fVLSm.jpg
1dkP07Hm.jpg

Day 38
May 28, 2015

Yet another day that nothing happens. So, if nothing happens on that day, I suppose I'll just omit it. It won't mean I wasn't playing with my Tamas though. After all, I have to keep taking care of them. Don't want 'em to leave me, ya know.​

iG11EqG.png

Day 39
May 29, 2015
Man oh man, they can't seem to leave each other alone!
Leila wanted to give Alex some sugar for being such a sweetheart, but he was too timid at the moment...

TTIb7pom.jpg
nyKhPL6m.jpg

Then they head on to the Tama Circus. First Alex was chosen for the performance...(sorry for the cruddy quality)

HfWgHdtl.jpg
Then the next time they went, Leila was the chosen one

KDaqrB7l.jpg
Now the shoe is on the other foot, and it's Alex's turn to go for the kiss. She kissed back, unhesitantly(not pictured because of my bad timing).

zDSGaNCl.jpg

After spending all that time with Alex, Leila decides to go on the hunt for jewelry
lcfwAqfl.jpg

Picking up 28 pieces of jewelry, we ended up with over 30 pieces of jewlry, and so unlock another game! Yes!
JA9LmfPm.jpg
xzTfjKxm.jpg
gxF9fbGm.jpg

iG11EqG.png

Day 40
May 30, 2015
Those two sure do know how to NOT leave each other alone.
6JaoJTRl.jpg

Sometimes they kiss, other times, it's a miss.
ThSp4vum.jpg
etQbevRm.jpg

What could be better than kissing your love underneath the stars?
P5oLC7vm.jpg
d7AZ1IUm.jpg
With all that love they shown each other, it was only a matter of time before the two would be ready to wed.​
MuxOfULl.jpg
And so the two head for bed, thinking of that wondrous day to come...​
mi2aPZ1l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
iG11EqG.png

Day 41
May 31,2015
Alex and Leila start the day together with a little tea.​
4MV2kcfl.jpg
Finally, the little sweethearts get married!

0CXuvSZl.jpg
And, we have a pair of girls! Leila has Nadja and Alex has Penda.​
7nrIGCTl.jpg
Day 42
June 1,2015

Penda became Terupotchi and Nadja became Petithanatchi.​

iG11EqG.png

Day 43
June 2, 2015

Nadja Becomes Neotchi as Penda became Nokobotchi. Nadja dreams of becoming an amazing performer, and so she takes performance classes.​
bTFtAW9l.jpg
SHe did quite well, and within 5 attemptes she gained enough skill to become a proficient performer.​

iG11EqG.png

Day 44
June 3, 2015

Nadja has become the sweet Yumemitchi, whereas Penda has become the fashionable Memetchi!​
A1ZvrgQm.jpg
hoGh7tZm.jpg
Day 45
June 4, 2015
Here they are, getting ready for Ladies' Night(and perhaps for bed too), but I forgot about it! DX​
Cbtr1YWm.jpg
TXmaVG5m.jpg
.​

iG11EqG.png
Day 46
June 5

Where's my lunch!? Where's my dinner!? WHERE'S MY HASENPFEFFER!?​
2shDQdqm.jpg
J8IbhBKm.jpg
Sorry, I always wanted to do that... XP I kinda like that look on Memetchi's face whenever she starts getting hungry (I'm talking about the right image)...

Other than that, nothing special really happened. I guess it comes with being in the Friend Stage, I guess.​

iG11EqG.png

Day 47
June 6, 2015

Time for the girls to get married!

Out of the three suitable suitors, Penda decided that Mametchi was her man!

QdOKMavm.jpg

Nadja's choices weren't as 'strange'. She thought Doyatchi was a cool dude to hang out with, so she decided to get hitched to him.

P9tUh5qm.jpg

Penda Has a girl, whom I shall call Ami​
EgZHWorm.jpg
JTL9P87m.jpg
Nadja has a boy, whom I shall call Kei
LutrpHYm.jpg
UWVPpRem.jpg

Kei became Turtletchi, and Ami became Terupotchi. They both went to sleep almost instantly after they grew up.​
usp2693m.jpg
PthX2Obm.jpg
YES! The stage is now set! If my cards are played right, I might be able to wed my most favorite crack pairing!​

Day 48​

June 7, 2015​

Because I had the Tamas paused for overlong, I have to keep a full eye out for Ami, because she would evolve early in the morning. I have to screw around with the clock in order for her to evolve without losing track of all the care misses I made with her. Because of this I am thoroughly intent on pulling an all-nighter tonight, on a day I have to go to work, for 5 hours...​

So sorry for the annoyingly long hiatus. Shall we, then?​
iG11EqG.png
Day 49
June 8, 2015
Kei has become Cosmotchi! And following him is Ami, whom has become Nokobotchi!​
Ee1rnSEm.jpg
OqwIHIim.jpg

those two seem to like spending a lot of time together.​
jd1fOiNm.jpg
u6YYIaDm.jpg

The pair head for the Tama Circus, and it looks like Kei is the guest for this show!​
31Esa1lm.jpg
3CE0umxm.jpg
On this day, Kei decided to focus his life towards cooking​
jRGRmNjm.jpg
TTIzOfOm.jpg

Kei became Kuchipatchi! Yes!!​
yeWtuzal.jpg

All that's left now is to get Ami to become an adult now. I just hope all that bread and milk doesn't turn her into a gourmet type.​

Day 50
June 9, 2015

THE MISSION IS A FAILURE. Ami became Decoratchi, whom happens to be a gourmet type(Sorry for not having the snapshot of it). Sure she's nice, but it doesn't change the fact that I have failed. Ah well, I can wait forever now that Kei is a Kuchipatchi. I just hope it doesn't take forever... .-.​

iG11EqG.png
Day 51
June 13, 2015

Sorry for the long hiatus, but I was waiting for Decoratchi to become old enough so that she could get married. After meeting three handsome suitors, she finally decicded on Mametchi!

XBqL2j7l.jpg

IT'S A GIRL! HOPE IS STILL ALIVE! I'm going to try again, and hopefully, I won't have to screw around with the time as much.​
2GguI6Bl.jpg
Ai-chan, as I call her has become Petithanatchi. Now for the hard part...​

Gotta do a better job with these updates.​
Day 52

June 14, 2015

Ai-chan has become Painaputchi. I'm really hoping things turn out well. I'm kinda getting sick of getting the same Tamagotchi twice in a row.

Day 53
June 15, 2015

Ai-chan has become Decoratchi, AGAIN. I'm now fearing that the next child is going to be male, so Kei will have to go solo for a very long time. Finding the right half for Kei is gonna take longer than I hoped...

Day 54
June 18, 2015

I have to wait now until Saturday. That's when I'll have Ai-chan married off. Oh, poor Kei. If I'm going to constantly end up with Decoratchis, he'll end up aging to dust... D:

Day 55

June 20, 2015

Ai-chan gets married and now I have yet another baby girl. I wonder if this thing is taking pity on me... Well anyways, Maiko and I have to work to do.

Oh, and Maiko has become Petithanatchi!​

Well, this should be it!​
iG11EqG.png
June 21, 2015

Maiko has become Nokobotchi! It's kinda sad I won't see what she'll turn out to be, because she became Nokobotchi at night...

vlSftmul.jpg
Yes, it's rather short, huh? Well, at least I'm all caught up now! Sorry about the hiatus.​

iG11EqG.png
Day 57

June 22, 2015

Word of warning: I may start gushing for a bit, so please bear with me, if you're willing...​
All of my dreams have come true! Maiko has become...​
7nmAwgql.jpg

Kiramotchi!
She was asleep at first, but after becoming Kiramotchi, she woke up, no longer feeling tired.​
7GvFwSbl.jpg
Here she is, getting ready for bed, but since she isn't tired, she'll head out and visit her friend!​
Cxbah1Nl.jpg

Maiko wanted to see who Kei was, andright when they saw each other, it was almost as if a spark was forged between the two...​
Pft526Zl.jpg
Now, this scene here is awesome for more than one reason. This shows that I can have Kiramotchi visit the New Tama Friends with out her turning into a Nazotchi... Also, I believe this scene speaks for itself.​
GbU66w8l.jpg

Maiko-chan then fell asleep after visiting Kei, the little cutie...​
Man, I've been waiting for this ever since I started up my old Tama Friends...! After waiting for 19 generations, I FINALLY GOT HER!! Well I guess that's all! I'm gonna go and act delirious out of joy now. :p

iG11EqG.png
Day 58

June 23, 2015
Maiko-chan and Kei begin spending more and more time together

hHu3IGIl.jpg
The two head for the Tama Circus, and Maiko-chan is chosen to perform! :)
TeY8DoFl.jpg
After watching the night skies, the two head for the Music Cafe for churros!

RGmzcY9m.jpg
eWDTiV6m.jpg
Oh, and one more thing...​
cWqqdWSl.jpg

Best shot EVER!​

iG11EqG.png
Day 61

June 26, 2015
Sorry about not having much done in the last two days. Between getting distracted, and Bible study, I had only enough time to make sure my Tamas didn't get up 'n go.
Well enough about that. Let's get right down to the log!​
dpBgxIyl.jpg

Well, Maiko-chan and Kei seems to have developed an interest in each other.​
SVw8yxQm.jpg
IF5DfbNm.jpg

How about that. Looks like the two are starting to get serious! They're already kissing! ;) They even do it again(unfortunately, I missed my mark, but yes, they indeed kiss)!​
8viz8mzl.jpg

Looks like these two really can't take their eyes off of each other. :)
h8Xgsmll.jpg

Maiko-chan goes for the kiss, but it looks like Kei backs out. Poor dude, he probably had indigestion at the moment. :mellow:

Well, here are their current stats:

PAbyEVCm.jpg
W87Xul4m.jpg

Wha-? Who would've thought of the possibility that Kiramotchi could be even heavier than Kuchipatchi? Looks like Maiko-chan needs to work out for a bit.​
yF3sn2Dl.jpg

Oh boy. No wonder why Kei is so light. I ought to get him fed soon...​
Fgu7Ah3l.jpg

Well, I guess that will be all for the moment. 'til next update!​

NEWS FLASH

I...sort of accidentally restarted my old Tamagotchi Friends. But that's all right though. At least I can still continue with this log, so please, don't worry about it! :)

Latest posts

Back