The Zoo,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Nessiteras rhombopteryx

Type of Animal:Axolotl

Personality: Thinks that life to short to be always mad. Is VERY happy most of the time. Dislikes life at the zoo alot

Appearance:
Axolotl.jpg

How you got here: Was just sitting in his lake when a guy in a red coat scooped him up in net

Love Type: Is not sure about it

Crush:none

Other:walks around in a glass ball filled up with water. Can be on land for short amounts of time.Exceptional

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanting to join the talk Ness said "Hello my name is Nessiteras rhombopteryx but you can just call me Nessi".He was rolling about in his little glass filled ball after a few minutes of rolling he stopped and smiled due to his dizziness.

Aquarius disguised a small giggle as a cough.

"I'm Anarrhichthys Ocellatus, but call me Aquarius," she added shortly after.

Aquarius nodded to Nessi's point to show she agreed.

"We should plan a highly non-defective plan. We can't share it among others, we'd just like it to be us." Aquarius then at this point carefully stood up, watching not to touch the walls. "So," She raised her eyebrows and rubbed her paws together in anticipation. "we need a plan."

Nessi said "I was thinking that I could get out easy by playing dead then open your cages so you can all escape, after all it is a pretty darn simple plan" Nessi started thinking of other ideas

OOC: I just got pokemon BLACK it ROCKS!!

Nessi said "Oh crap so that is where Uncle Nester went. Maybe Darius could bite a worker on the leg so he would drop his keys and we could use the keys to open up the fire exit door and escape from there."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back