The Zoo,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fine, well work together. Just be a bit careful, they have security so horrible, it will make you never want to live. Thats why my is tail is cut off in half, and also, they have the gas chambers, and last but not least they have the torture chambers. Once you see it, you will.....well, um......... I can't say."

"Do you know where any trees are? Or water? Darius should be able to swim. And I LOVE climbing trees!"

OOC: @tama: I'd love to see it!

Aquarius looked on, sculpting a plan in her head, one of her paw-fingers over her mouth to signify she was thinking, her eyebrows pointing downwards in concentration. Her eyes then lit up, her eyebrows snapped up, and she snapped her paw-fingers.

"I've got it." she implied, a smile breaking through her stern face. "We break out at dusk, sneak though the grates [i'm sure the guards will be asleep], and escape."

"Escape?" Another animialian voice echoed, surrounding the room with the word.

The lights were shut off quickly by a human, suprising all the animals. "CA-CHUNK," The lights banged. It echoed.

Aquarius' amber eyes shone brightly in the darkness.

"Let's get some rest. In light we will discuss further."

OOC: Here.

Aquarius woke up, her eyelids drooping and her vision blurred, a tiny stream of sunshine in her cage. She slowly got up.

"Been a while, sunlight," she murmured, getting up. The rest of her friends were still asleep, along with the rest of the animals.

The clock bonged. Bong! Bong! Bong! Bong! Bong! Bong!

"Ah, so it's 6 am... [Aquarius yawned] Good to know."

She looked around, quickly becoming bored, then noticing a small cracker in an open corner of her cage.

"Funny," she raised her eyebrows, "that open area in there wasn't there before."

She ate the tiny cracker quickly but afterward stared at the hole, as if expecting something would come out of it.

OOC: Great!

Darius got up and said, "Okay everyone, we need to get out now. They don't come till lunch. Now, move, move, move!" As Darius said that, he picked up Ness's water ball and jumped out of the cage. "Now, lets go......"

Name: angela lynn

Type of Animal: lovebird ( a kind a parakeet)

Personality: very talkative and funny, but very kind.

Appearance:
lovebird5.jpg

How you got here:noticed a person carrying something into the zoo and followed, and got captured soon after.

Love Type: meh. only true love.

Crush: none yet

Other: she loves to sing and is interested in human technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back