this is a riddle contest!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard this one before! you can't!
nope.... you can make it work.... its really dumb answer... try it again..... also got one more, you have a pound of feathers, and a pound of nickels which one weighs more?? pm me or just reply if you think you know the answers to either of my riddles.

My funny technology teacher did this one:

theres a pond 25 metres in diameter in every side, in the middle is a lilypad, on it is a frog, how much jumps did it take to get to the edge?

This one is tricky. ^_^

~SG~

nope.... you can make it work.... its really dumb answer... try it again..... also got one more, you have a pound of feathers, and a pound of nickels which one weighs more?? pm me or just reply if you think you know the answers to either of my riddles.
They are both the same weight because each of them are a pound!! It's just that the feather pile will contain more feathers as it takes more feathers to make a pound than it does nickels!!

As for your other one, you said one of the coins can't be a nickel. But the other can. So you use a quarter and ONE nickel!!! Hehe, my dad told me that one!

i have some!
What gets bigger and bigger the more you take out of it?

There was a man one night. He started to run straight forward. Then he turned left. Soon after, he turned left again. Then he started running toward home. When he got home there were 2 masked men waiting for him.

Who were they?

The beginning of eternity

The end of time and space

The beginning of every end,

And the end of every place.

what am i?
can anyone guess mine? they are in the quote box

the last one was already answered!

here's one:

If a lamp is 12 feet away from your bed, how can you turn it off then get into your bed before it becomes dark again?

Last edited by a moderator:
and another:

how can you get a dime out of a bottle with a cork in the opening and you can't break the bottle or take the cork out?

My funny technology teacher did this one:
theres a pond 25 metres in diameter in every side, in the middle is a lilypad, on it is a frog, how much jumps did it take to get to the edge?

This one is tricky. :)

~SG~
exactly 1.7 jumps!

... i got nothing...

and another:
how can you get a dime out of a bottle with a cork in the opening and you can't break the bottle?
i have multiple answers for this one!

the bottle already has a hole in it!

take the cork out and pour!

shake it up and let it spray out!

... and your other riddle didnt really make any sense.

i have multiple answers for this one!
the bottle already has a hole in it!

take the cork out and pour!

shake it up and let it spray out!

... and your other riddle didnt really make any sense.
oops, I made a mistake in my both of my riddles but I fixed them now.(also only the dime is in the bottle, no liquid!)(the bottle isn't already broken either)

To the bottle one:

Ask someone else to take the cork out/break it! :D I hope that's right >.> That's what I'D do, at least xD

♪~tk710

I have one!
A man has committed a crime. He goes to court. The judge says "There are two different marbles in this bag. One is white, and one is black. If he chooses the white one, he shall live. If he chooses the black one, he shall die. I will hold up the one he did not choose," showing everyone the bag. The judge lied and put two black ones in the bag instead of one white and one black. The man who committed the crime had seen before the prosecution had started that this had happened. How can the man save his life if either way he would choose a black marble? The rest of the courtroom did not know about the judge doing this.
The jury will think the man got off if the judge holds up a black marble.

A man about 23 years old wearing a hat starts out at home. He runs 90 feet makes a left turn runs 90 more feet, makes another left turn, runs another 90 feet and makes his last left turn followed by running another 90 feet. At home he sees two masked men waiting for him. Who are they? :D

A man about 23 years old wearing a hat starts out at home. He runs 90 feet makes a left turn runs 90 more feet, makes another left turn, runs another 90 feet and makes his last left turn followed by running another 90 feet. At home he sees two masked men waiting for him. Who are they? ^_^
umm his own children? because he should have gone bac to his home

my riddle

luke had me before

paul had me behind

matthew never had me at all

boys cant have me

girls all have me once

my lowell had me twice in a row

what am i?

A man about 23 years old wearing a hat starts out at home. He runs 90 feet makes a left turn runs 90 more feet, makes another left turn, runs another 90 feet and makes his last left turn followed by running another 90 feet. At home he sees two masked men waiting for him. Who are they? :wub:
i posted the same riddle!

the ump and the catcher!

its in a baseball field!

To the bottle one:Ask someone else to take the cork out/break it! :) I hope that's right >.> That's what I'D do, at least xD

♪~tk710
I guess that would kinda work, but it's not the real answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back