this is a riddle contest!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
umm his own children? because he should have gone bac to his home
my riddle

luke had me before

paul had me behind

matthew never had me at all

boys cant have me

girls all have me once

my lowell had me twice in a row

what am i?
this was a fairly hard one to aslve beacuse everybody think to hard about it, your are the letter l

i got one

the man who makes it doesn't want it

the man who wants it doesn't need it

the man who needs it doesn't know it

I got 3! :)

First one easy: Ok there are three frogs on a stump one decides to jump off. how many are left? Why?

Ok hard...: There are 2 boys and one daddy the daddy weighs 100 pds. the kids weigh 50 seperately they want to go on an island by using a boat. the boat's maximum capacity is 100 punds, how do they get across???

OKay HARD!!!.....: in the morning i have for legs, in the afternoon i have 2 and in the night i have 3 legs.. who am i?

Ok hard...: There are 2 boys and one daddy the daddy weighs 100 pds. the kids weigh 50 seperately they want to go on an island by using a boat. the boat's maximum capacity is 100 punds, how do they get across???

One of the kids is actually the father and since they both weigh 50 pounds they do not exceed the weight limit

OKay HARD!!!.....: in the morning i have for legs, in the afternoon i have 2 and in the night i have 3 legs.. who am i?

You are man. the morning represents you toddler year in witch you crawl. the afternoon represents you adulthood in witch you walk upright. the night represents you old age in which you need to walk with a cane

One of the kids is actually the father and since they both weigh 50 pounds they do not exceed the weight limit

You are man. the morning represents you toddler year in witch you crawl. the afternoon represents you adulthood in witch you walk upright. the night represents you old age in which you need to walk with a cane
No the one about the boys is wrong :p I sadi there is a dad who weighs 100 it's a 3 people riddle!

I got 3! :p
First one easy: Ok there are three frogs on a stump one decides to jump off. how many are left? Why?

3 froggies! cuz its still there...right?

they can get across cuz the weight limit is 100 punds not pounds! XD ...check your spelling

3 froggies! cuz its still there...right?
they can get across cuz the weight limit is 100 punds not pounds! XD ...check your spelling
WRONG it doesn't matter about my spelling after the next try i will tell you the answer!

the froogy one is right but you have to expalin why...?

WRONG it doesn't matter about my spelling after the next try i will tell you the answer!
the froogy one is right but you have to expalin why...?
The frog decided to jump off. He didn't jump off yet.

umm his own children? because he should have gone bac to his home
my riddle

luke had me before

paul had me behind

matthew never had me at all

boys cant have me

girls all have me once

my lowell had me twice in a row

what am i?
The letter L!

ooh i got one!
I go around in circles, But always straight ahead Never complain, No matter where I am led. HUh? ^_^
What the heck?!!

i got one!

You are stuck in a room with no windows or doors. a solid room. the only things in this room are a mirror and a table. how do you excape?

ooohhh! toughie!

What the heck?!!
i got one!

You are stuck in a room with no windows or doors. a solid room. the only things in this room are a mirror and a table. how do you excape?

ooohhh! toughie!
Use the table to smash into the wall and break it open and use the mirror to make sure you stay beautiful while you do it! Gah! I have no clue!

Use the table to smash into the wall and break it open and use the mirror to make sure you stay beautiful while you do it! Gah! I have no clue!
ummm... no. but, uh, close. i guess...

first one to say "give me the answer" ill say the answer

its a weird answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back