this is a riddle contest!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riddle : ---> You are walking down a road and you encounter a fork in the road and you do not know the correct way to go. There are two men standing at the junction and both know the correct road. One man always lies, and the other man always tells the truth, but you do not know who is the liar and who is the one who tells the truth. You can only ask each man one question, but it must be the same question for both. What is the question that would allow you to get the information necessary to choose the correct path?

give me da answer
alright...

in the mirror, you see what you "saw" and you "saw" the table in half. and two halves make a "hole" and you jump out the hole!

its a play on words!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are walking down a road and you encounter a fork in the road and you do not know the correct way to go. There are two men standing at the junction and both know the correct road. One man always lies, and the other man always tells the truth, but you do not know who is the liar and who is the one who tells the truth. You can only ask each man one question, but it must be the same question for both. What is the question that would allow you to get the information necessary to choose the correct path?

ok... i'll give away my riddles

if a lamp is 12 feet away from your bed, to turn it off then get into your bed, you turn it off in the daytime then get into your bed.

to get a dime out of a bottle w/ a cork in it without breaking it or taking the cork OUT, you push it into the bottle then flip the bottle and get the dime out

Anyways, I think the lions, because if they haven't eaten in three years, they're probably long gone dead! :)
I agree because lions aren't able to survive without food for 3 years, and neither are we able to. Here is my riddle

There is a phone call that a girl named sally makes.She likes to shoot darts at stuff.If she calls her dad and tells him that she is sorry that she did that, what is she most likely sorry about.

A. Shooting Darts at his car

B. killing his pet turtle

C. rippping up papers in his briefcase

D. telling him she hates him :)

A family is driving 90 mph to their vacation spot. When they got there they looked in there trunk and saw that they had a flat tire. How is this possible?

A.
You said the answer right there in the paragraph :)
:D :furawatchi: <_< :) B) Yes, you are right about me giving it away.here is another one:

Darrell gave his wife who likes cats 228 kittens for her birthday.She loves the kittens alot.If she has 228 kittens and wants to breed them, how many females and males does she need to make a kitten?Plus the kittens are only 3 months old and he found them in a box on his deck one day.

Umm. I don't get it. Because they were carrying an extra tire in the trunk and it just happened to be flat?
You were close enough. The answer was:The flat tire was the spare tire in the trunk

:ichigotchi: ;) :p :chohimetchi: :pochitchi: Yes, you are right about me giving it away.here is another one:
Darrell gave his wife who likes cats 228 kittens for her birthday.She loves the kittens alot.If she has 228 kittens and wants to breed them, how many females and males does she need to make a kitten?Plus the kittens are only 3 months old and he found them in a box on his deck one day.
2, 1 female and 1 male

There are 3 switches but oly one of them works. There are 3 light blubs in the other room. You can only go into the room with the lightbulbs once. How do you figure out which switch works??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back