Tink's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd page! Mini update: I was trying to decide a wedding present for Maxie, when I saw a stuffed panda! But when I clicked on it, Maxie put on the panda! It must have been a costume, and not a panda. Right now he is wearing it. Oh, and by the way,

Thanks for 150 views!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! I didn't bring Maxie to school today because he had a baby with him, so he couldn't die. I just changed the time so he would be asleep all day. How was your long sleep, Maxie?

Tiring with a capital T. I woke up at least ten times to hear Comet crying!

Too bad. You decided to name him Comet?

Yep. I guess I just liked the name better.

Okay, well it was too bad Maxie missed it because we had our Thanksgiving Party today! We didn't have a class one, the whole half of the grade went to the cafeteria for the party which we had the whole period. It was so fun!

I MISSED THE PARTY?!?!?

Yea, it was too bad. I played a game where there's a pool full of plastic balls and one had a sticker in it, and we had to find it, but there's a catch:we were blindfolded. Our friends guided us to find it. I won!!

Can you stop talking about it? It's really making me sad I had to miss it :(

Sorry, but really, they had face painting and everyth-

OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH!

Wow, you're grumpy Maxie. Why don't you and Comet get a snack, since you just woke up?

Fine :angry:

Okay I just fed Maxie and Comet some ice cream. I'm really sad he will be leaving tomorrow, but also happy because he will be with Angel again. He'll probably miss Comet, too. I'm really glad he will be leaving tomorrow, and not today because I wouldn't be able to take care of the baby until I get home from school, which is at around 3:00. On Monday, if I'm correct, Comet will be a teen, and I will bring him to school. I never bring babies or toddlers to school.

Final stats ever of Maxie :(

Hungry:mad:@@@

Happy:mad:@@@

Training:*********

7 years

30 pounds

Name:Maxie

Generation:5

My final post of Maxie will be sometime later today!

-Tinky-

Hello people! Okay I have sorta big news. I was digging around in my closet, and found my p1! I immediately went on a tama-battery search for some batteries. After finding two, I put them in and they worked! So, I set the time, and an egg appeared on the screen.

008-2.jpg

Tamagotchi egg

For a few minutes it stayed an egg, and then it hatched!! I named her Dasha, which means gift of gold, and I've been really longing to use this name for my tama.

009-1.jpg

Dasha

She still didn't evolve yet, and right now she just pooped! Dasha is a very needy tama right now. I decided to start my p1 up because I kind of wanted a little brother or sister for Maxie, but I wasn't sure if I could commit to another one. Since I know this version is pretty easy, I just thought I would. This log will still mostly be about Maxie.

Speaking of Maxie, right now he is taking his bath. I am so sad he will be leaving! I just mostly picked up a TON of poop, probably because I have double to clean up, as Maxie has his little baby too. Tomorrow will be quite an adventure for Comet, since it will be his first time without his father. Anyway, here are the very last pictures of Maxie.

006-3.jpg

Maxie drawing

005-4.jpg

This is a turkey following Maxie, probably because of Thanksgiving coming up soon. He seems quite annoyed with it.

Okay, well that's all for now. I may update today tomorrow when Dasha evolves. Maxie, can you say goodbye to tamatalk?

Certainly. Goodbye guys, I'm honored to have so many fans, and I wish I could stay. But, I must go back to tama world, and see Angel. Make sure to tell Comet I love him.

*Sniffs* come on Maxie *Sniff* you're making me cry! Don't worry Maxie, I'll get the message to him.

Thanks.

-Tinky-

Hello everyone and happy weekends! First of all, I want to say Dasha, Maxie, and Conner had a sleepover before Maxie left.

001-10.jpg

Dasha,Maxie, and Canner at a sleepover

They really had lots of fun. I tried to stay up until midnight, and watch Maxie leave, but I fell asleep at 10:45 lol. Now, before I get to Maxie, I want to say Dasha evolved! She is now a Tonmarutchi. :babytchi:

Anyway, Maxie did leave Comet, and I miss him very much :( .

004-6.jpg

002-7.jpg

003-6.jpg

Comet

Right now he is still a baby, but should be evolving any minute now. That's all for now!

Stats:

Training:*

o year

5 pounds

Name:Comet

Generation:6

-Tinky-

Hello guys Comet evolved!! He is now a Kuribatchi :kuribotchi: ! I love the Kuribatchis because they look like little Hershey kisses! Here's a pic:

005-5.jpg

Comet

Just a few minutes ago the mail came and my brother got a v2 in the mail! He hatched an egg, and it was a girl!! She is still a baby, and her name is Daisy. I just connected them and they played tug of war. Comet won! Here's their conversation after the game:

Comet:Red Daisy: purple

Good game!

You too.

*Awkward silence*

Well..... I guess I'll see you later.

Okay.Bye.

Bye.

*Daisy leaves*

Okay well, after that awkward moment, I guess that's all for now. Before I go, here's a pic of Dasha.

006-4.jpg

Dasha

Later!

-Tinky-

Hey everyone! Comet and Daisy played again, and they exchanged presents. Comet got a muffin from Daisy and ate it right away. Daisy got a plant from Comet and put it in storage. I just went over a friend's house, and Comet had a playmate with Canner. I also bought an omelet at the store which I am planning to give Comet tomorrow morning. I was just looking at some character lists for Comet's version(the v2), and saw tomorrow morning he will evolve into one of these characters: an ichigotchi, young mametchi, or a Hinatchi. The one I am going for young mametchi, just because he is so cute!

As for Dasha, she could not play with anyone because she didn't have the connect feature. I noticed today her screen went light and then back to normal again, so I knew the battery was running out. Probably because I used a brand new battery right out of the packaging, and I used an old one that had barely any juice in it left. I noticed with the version she was on, she always lost at least 1 happy and 1 hungry heart every 5 minutes, and he gains a lot of disceplen(instead of a training bar, it has a disceplen bar).

Anyway, tomorrow I will bring young Comet and Dasha out to the movies as a little treat.

Yay! I love the movies! Can we get popcorn!

Well..... Maybe. Anyway, how did your play-date with Daisy go?

Um, er, it was not a date!

I said PLAY date. There's a big difference.

Okay, okay, good. It went nice, she gave me a yummy chocolate chip muffin!

Okay, well that's all, pics to come tomorrow!

Thanks for 200 views!

-Tinky-

Hello! Comet evolved! He evolved into a Hinatchi! I really wanted a young mametchi, but I guess a Hinatchi is good. Here's some pics of him:

003-7.jpg

Comet

002-8.jpg

Comet had a yummy omelet I bought in the store today for breakfast. That's all, this was a quick post because I have to go soon!

-Tinky-

Hey guys Dasha's battery ran out :angry: . I didn't get batteries yet, but anyway, nothing really happened, I just disciplined Comet, picked up 1 poop, fed him a few meals and snacks, and played jump. Him and Daisy had a play-date again, and Daisy evolved into a UFOtchi. I'll let Comet talk:

HI!!!! We watched a movie!!

Did you like it, Comet?

Yea. It was a pretty good movie.

Great, Comet. I also forgot to tell you tomorrow you will be going to school with me.

Awwww do I have to?

Yes, Comet. All tamas have to go to school.

I bet you not ALL tamas go to school......

Hey, don't give me attitude! I will not have a tamagotchi with attitude.

Okay, I'm sorry. I'm really bored, and bummed I have to go to school tomorrow.

Well, don't be too sad, because you'll only have three days instead of five days of school, since Thanksgiving break will be from Thursday to Monday.

Wait, I have THREE days of school?!?! I thought I only had tomorrow!

No, you have three days of school.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Okay well that's all for now! Bye!

-Tinky-

Hey! As you all know, today was Comet's first day of school. I didn't check on him until English, and he had 1 poop. At lunch, he had 1 hungry and 1 happy heart empty, so I fed him. I didn't check on him again until in band. He had 3 empty hungry hearts, and 2 empty happy hearts! I took care of most of this in the bathroom, until he had 1 empty happy heart, and weighed 24 pounds. I hated to leave him like that, but I really had to go because I've been out for nearly five minutes. The next time I checked on him was in art, where I made some finishing touches on my project. I still had to do a paragraph about it :angry: . Comet said he liked it, but it still needed some pizazz so I outlined all of the cities I pasted on the poster in red sharpie. In French, we had a lot of work, so I couldn't check on him then. Once school let out, I took care of Comet until he was full hungry and happy hearts and 20 pounds. My mom was picking me up, so we went to the store and I got some batteries for my p2, and an extra battery for Comet in case he ran out. I'm deciding to take my p2 out of the log, but I will still be running it. Anyway, when I got home I was so excited because a package arrived, and it was a plush tofu tamagotchi holder I ordered on Ebay.

001-12.jpg

Comet in tamagotchi holder

He can actually fit in there more, but I just pulled it out just enough so you could see Comet. Do you like it Comet?

Yea, it was really comfy.

He's actually still in it right now. A few minutes ago I bought what I thought was love potion at the store for 1000 points, but it turned out to be a soda? I was really confused, especially because it's in the item section, instead of the food. It must do something after he drinks it, because it better have been worth 1000 points!! I'm probably going to give him it Thanksgiving dinner. Well, that's all for now! Stats:

Training:*****

2 years

21 pounds

-Tinky-

Hello! I checked on Maxie in Science, and he had 1 poop. At lunch, he had 1 empty hungry heart, and 1 poop. I fed him a sandwich, he wanted ham. I got turkey. I didn't check on him again until at band, and he had 3 empty happy hearts, and 2 empty hungry hearts! I quickly fed him, but I couldn't play a game because it would take too long. I also played some songs. I think I'm improving on the flute, don't you, Comet?

A little. OOO OOO tell them what will happen tomorrow!

Not, yet, Comet. I'll tell them later. Okay?

:angry: Alright

Anyway, I checked on him again in French, and 4 empty hungry hearts and 3 empty happy hearts?!?!? I fed him, luckily, but imagine how much he weighed!

Hey!

Sorry. Okay, well on the bus I took care of everything, and tried to buy some food for Thanksgiving, but my food list was full. As we looked out the window, I saw it had started raining. We both were sad of how bad the weather was, but at least it wasn't snowing. Actually, it is still surprisingly warm where I live, like, high 50's. Usually at this time of year it would be snowing. Once we got home, I had piles of homework, so I went right up to my room so I could get it done. Comet sat in his new tofu plush chair and watched me while I worked. I wanted to read, too, but he insisted on me doing the log first.

I didn't want to keep the fans waiting!!

Okay, Comet. Well, I went to the store a few minutes ago and got some tools. Not sure why, but I just did.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Oh, sorry, Comet. I totally forgot about the announcement. Now for the announcement! Tomorrow, Comet will be evolving! I'm not exactly what I want Comet to evolve into yet, but hopefully it is something that's not too ugly. Well, that's all for now, I promise next post will have pictures!!

Stats:

Training:*******

3 years

21 pounds

-Tinky-

Hey guys great news!! Comet EVOLVED!! Okay, in the morning I was scared because I couldn't find Comet. I luckily found him on the chair at the computer. In science, I quickly peeked on him, and he had 1 poop. In English, we were revising our mystery stories that we were writing. Mine was about this kid who goes to a magical fairy land and tries to save the good fairy. Comet thought it was a little kiddish, and thought I should've had a scary story instead. At lunch, I took a peek on him, and he evolved!! He evolved into.........

A dorotchi!!!

Okay, I seriously didn't want dorotchi, but at least it's not that ugly.

HEY!!!! YOU CALLIN' ME UGLY?!?!?

Chill down, Comet. I was just joking. Anyway, in reading he had 1 poop, and had acted up, so I disciplined him. For a holiday treat, we all got to read the whole period. I finished my book, and got a new one at the library. Then, in math class, we had a game with all of the things we learned this year so far. Nearly all of the teams tied, lol. After, instead of our normal classes, we had this fundraiser where we pay 2$ to walk around the school for a period and a half. For the first half of it, I walked with my friends, and then I started getting tired, and so did Comet, so we sat in the bleachers to take a break. Comet had 2 empty hungry hearts, and 1 empty happy heart. I fed him, and the next thing you know final bell rang. As my mom was subbing at my school, we were picked up, and ran some errands. In the car, I took care of everything, so Comet was back and healthy again. I also decided what Comet was going to have for Thanksgiving. For a drink, he would have soda, and as the main meal some steak which I got from codes. As dessert, a yummy scrumptious giant cake, which is glazed in icing from head to toe and dotted with crimson cherries. I also got this from codes. How does this sound, Comet?

SO good!!

Anyway, I have noticed Comet has not been listening to anything the teacher says in school lately, so I'm going to make him say 1 thing he's learned in school every day.

W-what?!? I didn't know I was supposed to listen!

Why else would I bring you? So you could get publicity from my friends at school?

Well.....

Okay, go ahead and tell them what you learned in school today, Comet.

Ummmmm, oh yeah!! Okay, I learned that EVERYTHING can melt!! Even me! You can melt, too!!

Okay, I have to give you credit for that.

Yay!! Anyway, what type of soda is it?

What type of soda do you want?

Hm....... maybe, coke?

Okay, you can have coke.

Woohoo! :kuribotchi:

Anyway, here's some pictures!!

002-10.jpg

Comet

003-9.jpg

Comet close up

Oh my gosh, right now a turkey is chasing him for Thanksgiving!

Stats:

Training:********

4 years

30 pounds

Well, that's all for now!

By the way, before I leave, I will be visiting family for Thanksgiving tomorrow-Saturday evening, so I'm going to only post my log on my 3Ds, so I won't be able to post pics, and the posts are going to be a little shorter than usual since it is slower and I will only have a touch-screen keyboard to type on.

-Tinky-

Hey guys and Happy Thanksgiving! Right now I am just on my grandpa's computer. The drive was very long-6 hours. We left at about 9:30-3:15. Both Comet and me were very carsick. I also took a pic of him next to the mountains, but sadly I can't take photos. Twice today, I saw Comet being chased by a turkey. Once, while we were eating lunch at subway, and another time, in the car. Comet loved his Thanksgiving meal. When I gave him steak, he jumped up and did a happy dance. So, steak is his favorite meal. Then I gave him soda, and he got 30 coins! Finally for dessert, he had a yummy, sugary cake. I took a pic of it, and he really liked it. I forgot to tell you, yesterday, Daisy, Comet's old friend, took some love potion, and she fell in love with him!! I also took pics of that. Comet enjoyed his first time going far away from home.

Yea, I did. That steak was so good!

Sorry I couldn't post all day, we were stuck in a car. Guess what, Comet?

What?

The hotel has a pool.

Uhhh, I'm electronic. I can't get wet.

Oh yea, sorry. Well, that's all for now!

Stats:

Training:********

5 years

31 pounds

-Tinky-

Hey guys I can't believe Comet married! They had two girl twins. Daisy took one and named her Penny, and Comet took the other and named her April. The 2 twins left eachother with their mom and dad. Right now they are just standing around. I've decided to write a story about April's life.

After Comet and Daisy married, they had two beautiful twin girls. Daisy and Comet decided to each take one. Daisy picked hers first. It was the one with the tiny curly hair in the front of it's head. She named her Penny. Comet was left with the one that was small. She was so tiny and petite Comet loved her and never wanted to leave her. He named her April- Comet always wanted to name his daughter April. Comet knew April was special because she was the first tamagotchi owned by Tinky(that's me!) that was born in someplace other than where she lived. Comet departed and said goodbye to Daisy and Penny. The next night April cried several times for attention. In the morning Comet was as tired as he just finished a 100- mile marathon.

Okay, well that was chapter 1!

-Tinky-

Hello! We just went to some stores for Black Friday, but I didn't get anything. Little April was sick right before I went in a store. I fed them 1 food, 1 snack, picked up some poop, and played jump. I really wish I could post pictures!! Right when I get back on Saturday I promise I'll post tons of pics. Anyway, here's chapter 2:

Chapter 2

It's been a few tamagotchi months since Comet's had April. He visited Daisy and Penny a few times, too. Comet was worried about leaving April. Will she be okay without him? Even though he knew Tinky(that's me) promised him she would take great care of April, he was still very nervous. He wished there wasn't a tamagotchi law that stated a tamagotchi must leave their baby in their owner's care two tamagotchi years(two days) after the baby was born. All of a sudden, he heard April cry. He ran over to her in her crib. She had pooped. Tinky quickly came over and cleaned it up, then fed her. See, Comet thought, Tinky is a great owner. She will take care of April. April resumed bouncing around next to her father. Comet smiled, and stopped worrying. April was as happy as can be, but she didn't know her father would be leaving her soon. April barely knew about her sister or mother. She pretty much had no idea who they were. The only people little April knew who was close to her was Tinky, the Nanny, and Comet, her father. So, April happily looked up at her father, and said, "Dada!"

Hope you guys liked Chapter 2!

Hey guys we r in the hotel. Comet left. April is sleeping right now- she should evolve soon. I have to go, chapter 3 next post!

-Tinky-

Hello again. April evolved!! She turned into Marutchi. I really wanted it to be a hitodetchi, but that's okay. Her sister, Penny, evolved into a hitodetchi. Okay, here's chapter 3!!

Chapter 3

It was 12:00 AM. Comet had his things all packed up. He was ready to leave. He looked at April, sleeping soundlessly in her crib. He kissed her on the cheek goodbye. She remained sleeping, and rolled over. Comet walked away, taking one more glance at April, whispering, "Goodbye, April." and he left.

~~~~~

The next morning, when April woke up, her father was gone. She was so scared and sad, she started to sob. Tinky came rushing in and took care of her. She wish she could ask what happened, but she didn't know any words- she was just a baby. For the next hour, Tinky took care of her. They started packing up- Tinky said they were going back home. April didn't understand. Where she lived right there was home, so where could she be talking about? Suddenly, right when an hour passed, something happened. April felt her body go numb until she couldn't feel anything. Her legs suddenly disappeared, and she felt herself getting bigger and bigger. Then, the numbness went away, and she felt all feeling come back. April had just evolved into a Marutchi.

That was chapter 3, hope you liked it! Right now I just had to give her a time out because she was acting up. We are going very soon, and should be home around 4:00-5:00. I'll try to update in the car on my phone. I will also be doing a chapter a day, so chapter 4 will be tomorrow. That's all for now!! Stats:

Training:**

0 years

11 pounds

Name:April

Generation:7(already?!?)

-Tinky-

Hey guys!! We just got home. Nothing happened to April- she's just watching me type on the computer. Now I can post pics!!!

001-15.jpg

Comet throwing darts

003-10.jpg

On our way to grandma's house

004-9.jpg

Comet being chased by turkey for Thanksgiving

005-8.jpg

Comet eating Thanksgiving dessert

006-7.jpg

Comet with his new daughter-April

007-6.jpg

April on her own for the first time

008-6.jpg

April as a toddler

009-5.jpg

April rolling around

Hope you guys liked the pics!!!

-Tinky-

Hey guys thanks for 300 views!!!!!!! Anyway, April evolved!! In the morning, when I woke up, April was already awake. I decided to give her some eggs for breakfast. After, I went to the store and got 2 things: grapes, and a shovel. Then, I picked up 1 poop. April just hung out for a while, until I finally heard a buzzing noise. I immediately ran over to April and saw she was evolving. Just seconds before she evolved, I crossed my fingers hoping it was the cute and adorable oniontchi. I thought I saw a ringotchi, and my heart dropped. But, wait, that's not a ringotchi, it's an ONIONTCHI!!!!!!!!! I jumped up and did a happy dance. My little April has evolved into the cute oniontchi!! I was so happy for her!! I know oniontchi is kind of a bad care, but I still love the character because it's adorable.

001-16.jpg

April

Right when April evolved, she fell back asleep. Since she's a different character now, she must have a different sleeping time from her old one. When she woke up at 10:00, she had 1 empty hungry heart, and I fed her a meal. She didn't do anything else until about 10:45, when she acted up, and I had to disceplen her. She cried and got 1 empty happy heart, so I fed her a snack and played jump. Then, I decided to let her use the shovel I bought at the store.

002-12.jpg

April using her shovel

Then, she found a big sack, containing 300 coins!!

003-11.jpg

April getting 300 coins she found

Now, here's chapter 4!

Chapter 4

April figured out they were going away from where they lived. April was sad, for she lived there all her life. She was even twice as sad her father left. Luckily, Tinky was there to cheer her up. They played board games, made cookies, it was all very fun. The next morning, April woke up at 8:00. "Good morning, April," she said, and set a plate of eggs on the table. April sat down and gobbled them up. After, she sat at the TV and watched The Amanda Show. Little April was tired because the night before, they watched Home Alone 2, and stayed up until 10:00. However, April started getting tired already at 9:00 and fell asleep. Suddenly, when she was watching TV, April felt the numb sensation she felt the day before. Her skin molted into this onion-like material, and two small stubs began to grow where her feet used to be. She felt herself rising, and her mouth growing bigger. "What's happening?!?" she tried to say, but nothing came out of her mouth. Her voice seemed to go away along with all of the feeling in her body. Then, the numbness stopped, and April could move again. "April, you evolved into an oniontchi!!" Tinky said, her blueish, greenish eyes sparkling with joy.

Hope you guys liked chapter 4!! Stats:

Training:*****

1 year

15 pounds

Name:April

Generation:7

-Tinky-

Hey guys!! Later on today, I gave April some fries.

012-1.jpg

April eating fries

Since it's an oniontchi's favorite food, she jumped up and did a happy dance.

013-1.jpg

Then, I came over to my friends house, and we made tamagotchi homes from clementine boxes. Here's mine I made for April:

015-1.jpg

Tamagotchi home

As you can see above, April is in a red, plastic hammock. Everything in her home includes small, fake, Christmas lights hung around the edges, with a purple bandana on the bottom for a carpet. There is also a foam Christmas tree on the wall with rhinestones on it and mini silver and red presents below it. Then, next to it is a snow globe, April's bed, and the hammock, and pictures of tamagotchi characters are taped on the sides. I know it's a little early to celebrate for Christmas, lol. How did you like your new home, April?

April: turquoise

It's awesome!! When do we get to unwrap the presents?

Um, April, you do realize the presents are fake and just for decoration, right?

Oh :mellow:

It's okay, April. I'll make sure to send you some presents on Christmas day.

Send?

Well, you will be long gone by then, somewhere in tamagotchi planet.

Oh, yeah, I wish I could celebrate it with you :(

I'll be celebrating it with your grand kids, possibly great grand kids.

Yea.....

Okay, well right now April just lost a happy heart so I'm feeding her a snack, and then I will play jump. That's all for now!

-Tinky-

Latest posts

Back